It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is America ready for a non-Christian president?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Enochstask

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: Enochstask

For the record, competition for resources has historically been the causeofmostwars. There is a correlation between scarcity of water and ethnic conflicts in North Africa. Sanders is subscribing to the theory that global warming has exacerbated competition for water throughout the Middle East, ramping up the violence. Correlation does not prove causality, but Sanders is not coming out of left field on this one.

Interesting how some people are already finding reasons why there must be something wrong with Sanders, rather than his policies.

So basically you are buying Sanders load of crap? If there is such a dire need for water in that part of the world why wouldn't the Middle East countries petition the Unite Nations for water assistance? Commie Sanders is another Obama that wants to punish America.

Thank you for illustrating my point. I explained why he held that opinion, then pointed out why it is not necessarily sound. Your response: "You've bought into his ----." You need to examine why you are reacting the way you are.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka
It is interesting that you are so concerned about religious leaders in not so "religious" country but you tend to forget about christianity in whole which faith is mostly is "between you and God" . And how it is turned into a Muslim issue is actually more telling than the single fact that CNN has something going on.
CNN of course is tool like many other main media companies pushing TPTB agenda towards one World order and i wouldn´t believe in single poll they put through.

If we are taking this approach.. i would ask
" When is Turkey ready for non-muslim President"
" When is Saudi-Arabia ready for non-muslim "President "
"When Pakistan is ready for non-muslim President"

Every coin has two sides

CNN - Communist News Network
And your post pretty much covers it..

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Roxxo
I say we go the other direction and own up to the fact that we, the USA, are the evil empire of our good planet Earth and elect a Sith Lord president. So, uhh, I guess Dick Cheney?

'From my perspective the Democrats are evil!'.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: FamCore

Sounds like Bernie Sanders is your man. Isn't he agnostic?

Bernie is Jewish.

originally posted by: Lazarus Short
That's news to me - can you back that up?

He converted in office, and to show off his newfound faith added "under God" to the pledge and put "In God We Trust" on the money.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Maverick1
I seriously doubt America has ever had a true Christian president. A lot of hypocrites hiding behind the name maybe, but a true Christian is the antithesis of a politician. NOTHING in politics is compatible with Christianity.....people forget that.

Actually there's been at least a few that I know of...

There is one eyewitness that visited Heaven and saw JFK there (Dr. Percy Collett).

I believe he became a believer in Miami the week before he was killed.

Also George Washington was most certainly a true Christian, in fact, divine intervention was a daily part of his life.

At one point, several Indians were shooting at him at point blank range and officers were dying all around him.

Washington inexplicably survived a hailstorm of bullets for 2 hours and had two horses shot out from under him, afterwards he found four bullet holes in his coat.

He was untouched by bullets or arrows while every other mounted officer had died.

The story of God’s divine protection could be found in virtually all school textbooks up until 1934.

The Bullet Proof George Washington
www.capturedmiracles.org...

The Bullet Proof President
www.garymcleod.org...

A Native American Homage
www.independentamericanparty.org...

Did God Protect George Washington?
flatoutunconstitutional.com...

FYI: according to prophetic revelations from John Paul Jackson, the President who was meant to take power in 2012 was aborted in 1970.

edit on 5-1-2016 by Murgatroid because: felt like it...

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan
He converted in office, and to show off his newfound faith added "under God" to the pledge and put "In God We Trust" on the money.

Actually Congress voted to do the former and the latter you can blame on Jew-braham Lincoln* since it existed since the Civil War.

*Somebody earlier mentioned that they thought he was a member of the Tribe too.

edit on 5-1-2016 by AugustusMasonicus because: Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid
There is one eyewitness that visited Heaven and saw JFK there (Dr. Percy Collett).

Seems believable to me.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

Bernie is Jewish.

What many haven't picked up on is that a Sanders presidency would be a first in a couple other ways. First, Sanders would be our first Jewish president. And second, while Sanders is culturally Jewish, he has said that he's "not particularly religious" and has been described by some as agnostic.

Asked during an appearance on Jimmy Kimmel's show this week whether he believed in God, Sanders demurred.

"I am who I am," Sanders said. "And what I believe in and what my spirituality is about, is that we're all in this together. That I think it is not a good thing to believe that as human beings we can turn our backs on the suffering of other people."https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2015/10/24/bernie-sanders-our-first-agnostic-president/

Bernie Sanders, famously, won't answer the question "Do you believe in God?", unlike most candidate who use God's name and the Bible as tools to manipulate votes, claiming Christian values.

edit on 5-1-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

I just want a non-Hillary, non-Trump, non-Bush President...

I could care less what religion they associate closest with, none of them seem too religious to me anyway!

I agree, I'd take any purple pansexual Pastafarian over any of "The 3 Worst."

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Read your thread title and to answer your question...
This country already has a non-christian occupying the white house.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

My thoughts exactly when ever I read your posts, or at least use to read them...

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid
My thoughts exactly when ever I read your posts, or at least use to read them...

The sky is blue.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   

I thought all the presidents so far were Luciferian.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
I thought all the presidents so far were Luciferian.

Just the ones who were Masons.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth

Read your thread title and to answer your question...
This country already has a non-christian occupying the white house.

Ugh, I knew it was going to go no more than one page before this comment. Anytime this topic is discussed, does it really need to be filled with disclaimers such as:

"Which religious beliefs the president and his verified church attendance indicate he holds" or "the religion the vast majority of the populace believe he/she is?"

Are you really going to write it off as something that's already been done because you believe, based on supposition but no evidence, that he isn't Christian? If so, how intellectually embarassing that must be for you.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: dogstar23

It's called low hanging fruit and it is par the course for anything involving American politics. It certainly is tiring to read though...

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: dogstar23

My grandma senses says he is not a christian in any way,shape or form!
You shall know a christian by the fruits' they bear.Never underestimate
a grandmas intuition.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   
i thought your present president was non christian........hint hint

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

How ironic that a politician with the name 'Barack Hussein Obama II' runs for president and CLAIMS he's a Christian and
all of a sudden politicians are credible again.

Seems rather telling to me when people believe what pathological liars say only when it suits their own agenda.

Words mean nothing if your actions contradict them.

God told Howard Pittman during his NDE that not all the sayers would be in heaven, but all the doers would be.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

I'm curious, do you honestly think that the name "Hussein" absolutely means the person is a Muslim? If I were named John, does that mean I have to be a Christian since its a Christian name?
edit on 5-1-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join