It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Chinese Policy to Increase Births between 4 and 8 million a year

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   
So China has gotten rid of their one child policy to try to fix some problems, but I think it will only cause more for them and the world. In a world where many countries are running out of water, food is rising in price, the oceans are dying, global climate change is causing chaos and wars and conflicts are breaking out everywhere how could it possibly improve things to bring millions more people into the world each year?

www.nbcnews.com...

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
So China has gotten rid of their one child policy to try to fix some problems, but I think it will only cause more for them and the world. In a world where many countries are running out of water, food is rising in price, the oceans are dying, global climate change is causing chaos and wars and conflicts are breaking out everywhere how could it possibly improve things to bring millions more people into the world each year?

www.nbcnews.com...

Wake up.
Even the Commies figured out this "save the Earth" narrative was and is a con job for control.

Don't be so gullible.

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I believe this is an attempt to reconcile the issues between the number of male citizens compared to the number of female citizens.

They have too many men and they may have issues maintaining a level population because of their policy.

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   

this "save the Earth" narrative was and is a con job for control

So what's your brilliant plan for when there's more people than resources? Everyone duel to the death?

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Why would they need more future chinese, what are they planning to do that would wind up having a lot of them die?

Is there a major war in the making?
edit on 4-1-2016 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: CB328

So I take it you are for restricting a family's reproductive activities?

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: rockintitz
a reply to: CB328

So I take it you are for restricting a family's reproductive activities?

ok, maybe population control should be looked at through the lens of resource management rather than population control.

Let's stop thinking like monkeys.

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Why? Monkeys are still alive..

Do you think they have these sorts of debates?

Just playing monkey advocate here

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   
China is so underpopulated.

new topics

top topics

join