It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cover-up claim over NYE mass sexual assaults

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Siddharta

Of course, now you are claiming none of this happened because you can't see a video of these men assaulting these women... Even the western media is not saying this event didn't happen. They are just under-reporting what happened.

If I were to see any woman being sexually assaulted my first thought is not "let me get my camera"... i would try to help her instead...

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: antar

You would think having supposedly just fresh from a war torn country, people in shock from having witnessing scores of friends, family and loved ones torn to pieces in bombing raids, they would be far less zealous from the big bang fire works display rather than cheering and celebrating. PTS or something would be normal, not getting off on the display.

You are presuming that those people were freshly arrived refugees. Nobody said that. The police rather suspects some trickster networks they already know for some time. Sadly this is a common problem here in my town. A few months ago somebody tried to pull out my purse, too. But these guys were gypsies, legally here as citizens of the EU.

Since they only arrested 5 suspects yet, we will have to wait if the SOKO Neujahr (Task Force New Year) will show up some results soon.

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Oh so this is really happening?

Your on the ground out there and witnessing this unfold on local media?

Let's clarify.

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

Of course, now you are claiming none of this happened because you can't see a video of these men assaulting these women... Even the western media is not saying this event didn't happen. They are just under-reporting what happened.

If I were to see any woman being sexually assaulted my first thought is not "let me get my camera"... i would try to help her instead...

Just for your info: I live in Cologne and I am disgusted by all those incidents we had during the last two years. In 2014 the hooligans joined forces with the right wing parties and started a "demonstration against the Salafists". They really came in thousands and they really started warlike clashes with the police. Police cars were turned upside down, 44 officers were wounded.

Now we have this from criminal immigrants. How do you think, I say nothing happened? There were a lot of young immigrants who must have been crazy, drunk or used a diversionary tactic to keep eyes away from the small groups that attackked women to force them to give them money and mobiles. The sexual assaults were probably part of the diversionary tactic, because you don't pay too much attention for your purse if somebody grabs at you like that.

But in the fantasy of some people it sounds better to say, hords of rapists berserked through the town.
However, I hope the police has success finding them. My daughter is 16 and rather often alone at that station.

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Yes, see my above answer to ElectricUniverse.

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   
The OP gave the following link which is in German.

www.express.de...

In it the police chief Albers does state many women were sexually assaulted.

Wolfgang Albers: „Es hat dort in zahlreicher Anzahl Sexualdelikte gegeben. Auch in sehr massiver Form. Frauen sind angefasst, angegangen worden.“

www.express.de...

The rough translation from google.

There has been there in many Number sexual offenses. Even in very solid shape. Women have been touched, addressed.

link

Of course it is a rough translation, but he does state many women were sexually assaulted. Also there were 80 people injured from these attacks.

edit on 4-1-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Now you are assuming that the sexual assaults were simply a distraction... instead of seeing them as part of the crimes scores of these men wanted to commit.

BTW, I am not condoning any assault, or violence on Muslims in any way, but reporting what many western news sites don't want to report.

Any person, or extremist group behaving in this manner is criminal.
edit on 4-1-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   

It's extraordinary that ATS has an on-the-scene correspondent in Cologne, Germany.

A few questions:
1. There have been allegations of a coverup, including the government's withholding of a large quantity of CCTV data. Do you expect this data to be released anytime soon?

2. I read that the center of the city is basically surrounded by North African refugee groups and they basically control that area. And some of the members of these groups have taken over the downtown drug markets. Is this accurate?

3. What is you opinion of the refugees that have arrived in Cologne? Do you believe there is actually a culture of rape as we are being led to believe?

Thanks!

-dex

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Now you are assuming that the sexual assaults were simply a distraction... instead of seeing them as part of the crimes scores of these men wanted to commit.

BTW, I am not condoning any assault on Muslims in any way, but reporting what many western news sites don't want to report.

Any person, or extremist group behaving in this manner is criminal.

Please! How can you even use this phrase "simply a distraction"! What kind of perception is that?
They even attacked a female officer who was there in her civil clothes. She said someone put a hand into her trousers. It's you, who wants me to see it as a "simple distraction". I see it as a criminal attack to make the victim not realize that she is robbed at the same time - thus an abrasive distraction.

Btw.: The 80 "Geschädigte" in the Express does not mean "injured", but the police assumes that more women were threatened, robbed or sexually assaulted.

Interesting how much infos we get although this is covered up by NYT, btw.

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Siddharta
Interesting how much infos we get although this is covered up by NYT, btw.

Has it never occurred to you that maybe the MSM in the US is controlled by the same group of people that control the media in Germany?

Sweden’s leaders have made it a criminal offense to even talk about this subject.

Seems as though the same thing is going on in Germany, which is well known for it's police-state tactics.

Political leaders in Germany—which may absorb 1.5 million migrants this year—are struggling to respond to reports of a sex crime epidemic among newly-arrived Muslims. Interior Minister Thomas de Maiziere urged Germans not to believe rumors of widespread rape at refugee centers, while Germany’s police union chief Rainer Wendt warned, “There is a lot of glossing over going on. But this doesn’t represent reality.” Wendt added, “It is understandable that there is the desire to calm things down politically.”

Germany’s elite knows perfectly well that the migrants bring social pathologies, because they have already seen the world’s worst sex crime epidemic unfold in Scandinavia. Sweden now has the highest incidence of reported rape outside of a few African countries, and nearly ten times the rate of its European peers—and all this has happened in the past ten years. Sweden’s political leaders not only refuse to take action, but have made it a criminal offense to talk about it. Sweden not only stands by while large number of its women are raped, but outlaws public discussion of the causes.

More horrible than rape

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 11:37 PM
link   
You did write, and I quote:

The sexual assaults were probably part of the diversionary tactic, because you don't pay too much attention for your purse if somebody grabs at you like that.

Sexual assault is not a diversionary tactic. The diversionary tactics were the fireworks which most people will focus on, and the groups at which fireworks were thrown to. The sexual assaults were part of the criminal wave of attacks.
edit on 4-1-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: DexterRiley

1. There have been allegations of a coverup, including the government's withholding of a large quantity of CCTV data. Do you expect this data to be released anytime soon?

In this special case? No. This was too much for Cologne to put it under a blanket and keep smiling. We have a lot of tourists here, who need to get a clear message that they are safe here. Also the right wing extremists try to get some ground here. But after the 2014-desaster the Colognians stood up against the hooligans and right extremists and outnumbered them by thousands. And finally the citizens want to get to the main station without fear.
I think the police will first research all photo and video material they get. If they need the help of the citizens they will publish them.
Btw.: Our mayor, Henriette Reeker, was only elected some time ago. By that time she was in hospital, because a right extremist had attacked her with a knife. She is very sensitive if it is about safety and reliability, I guess. The gouvernment has no direct voice in this case.

2. I read that the center of the city is basically surrounded by North African refugee groups and they basically control that area. And some of the members of these groups have taken over the downtown drug markets. Is this accurate?

The center of the city is the most expensive part of town and tourists flood through it all day long. The Africans usually live more outside. But what they mean with such reports is probably the drugs scene. It is common knowledge that the dealers publicly do their business around the main station and the cathedral. And it is also known that the scene is in the hands of Guineans. Usually they deal with Mariouhana. Maybe they should legalize it here, too.

3. What is you opinion of the refugees that have arrived in Cologne? Do you believe there is actually a culture of rape as we are being led to believe?

Now, Cologne is the place where the refugees are gathered first and then send to different places. So the most come and go. Those I met here were nice and shy. Just these days an elderly lady from an African country watched me buying roles in the supermarket. She said an African word and looked a little helpless. I akes her: "Roles? They are here." She touched the pane of the shelf and seemed to try to open it. I showed her that there was a kind of big spoon to get the roles out at the side. She still was confused, repeating that word again. Finally she grabbed my bag with the roles and again repeated that word. "You don't find a bag?" I understood and gave her one. She felt a little stupid that she hadn't seen them I guess. In German she said "Sorry!" and smiled shyly. I don't think that she went out and raped somebody later.

Seriously: We have problems with some immigrant groups. There are gangs of Turks and gangs of Russians, many criminals come from the Balkan states. And we have violent hooligans. But no, I have not heard of rising numbers of rapes since the refugees came in by hundred thousands. The school of my daughter regularly collects clothes, old bicycles, strollers and such things for a refugees asylum in the neighbourhood. The more disturbing was this New Years eve. But the Cologne Cathedrale survived two world wars...

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid
Seems as though the same thing is going on in Germany, which is well known for it's police-state tactics.

I am wondering which century you are talking about. Maybe I would understand all those horrible rape stories, too, if I had an idea of the time frame.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse
I love it when people answer to an older post again and again and always say the same.
Obviously it brings you some more stars.

I explained it already:

I see it as a criminal attack to make the victim not realize that she is robbed at the same time - thus an abrasive distraction.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 12:35 AM
link   

I explained it already:

I see it as a criminal attack to make the victim not realize that she is robbed at the same time - thus an abrasive distraction.

I don't want to repeat myself over and over on what you wrote, or what you didn't write. You posted that right here on this thread which isn't that old.

BTW, this is not being posted for stars...

I love it how you keep trying to make up excuses for this being shown, and btw, perhaps you also didn't notice that this thread is about the "cover-up" of what is happening in Germany. Germany is one of the European countries that wants to be "politically correct" and don't want to post facts about some events just to stay "pc".

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 12:46 AM
link   

I love it how you keep trying to make up excuses for this being shown, and btw, perhaps you also didn't notice that this thread is about the "cover-up" of what is happening in Germany. Germany is one of the European countries that wants to be "politically correct" and don't want to post facts about some events just to stay "pc".

You even don't realize where we agree and where not. I don't make any excuses for criminals who destabilze my home town.
I still did not see any proof for a cover up but for the fact that the NYT did not mention the sexual abuses. So what exactly is covered up and why do you think they hide it from us?

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 12:56 AM
link   

I am wondering which century you are talking about. Maybe I would understand all those horrible rape stories, too, if I had an idea of the time frame.

Are you familiar with Martina Pflock?

From an anonymous letter Martina received:

"Dear Frau Pflock You're causing a great deal of trouble. ...the state government has even asked us to terminate you"

A week later Martina and her child were dead after a head-on collision with a tree.

Hers is just one example of many.

HUNDREDS of other Germans have been victims of character assassinations or killed in inexplicable "accidents" for exposing the truth.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

This is happening in Finland also,, we have a wave of immigrants coming from Russia, but we have banned the use of bicycles for crossing borders because its dangerous to other traffic,
so good luck walking through Lapland, its only minus 40 Celsius.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 07:17 AM
link   

You even don't realize where we agree and where not. I don't make any excuses for criminals who destabilze my home town.
I still did not see any proof for a cover up but for the fact that the NYT did not mention the sexual abuses. So what exactly is covered up and why do you think they hide it from us?

I'm afraid your description of how things really are in Cologne does not fit in with an agenda others have here on ATS. You have explained quite clearly what actually happened. As per fricking usual though unless everything is reported within 0.0001secs of an event occuring then ATS goes into "its a cover-up" mode. As per fricking usual some of the press (usually independant) who want their glory story exaggerate. As per fricking usual those who don't match the exaggeration are part of a conspiracy. Every single goddam time. You would think folks would have learnt the pattern by now!!!!!!

I am now officially an MSM or german government shill for saying that.......

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join