It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You cannot fight globalism

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Concentration of power sews the seeds of corruption.

Give the power to the people and you will have a New World Order for all.

Give it to the corporations' and it will be for the very few.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: gosseyn

I agree with you however, you can't have all freedom and no inequality. A society where individuals are entirely free to do whatever the heck they want regardless of the impact on others, is the reason we have such an unnecessary amount of inequality already. What's needed is tighter controls, on everybody, elite and low income alike, the same rules for everyone. Less individual freedom leads to more communal freedom and better quality of life. Unfortunately the one percent, and those who profit through them, are not going to be willing to give up their freedom to profit off the suffering of others, just as the rest of you are not going to be willing to give up the freedom the one percent have fooled you into believing you have and want. By teaching us that we are individuals who have the right to do whatever we want it has validated their own destructive actions since we are now as guilty as them.

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 03:33 AM
link   

The type of globalism where all intelligence is shared worldwide but our governance and provision is managed locally.

Unfortunately, the more people think technology is the only game in town the more beholden we are to further centralization of food sources, energy, manufacturing and therefore government. It is with an emphasis on good organic and biological design in as many areas of our lives as possible, and minimal use of technology where appropriate, that we will break the shackles of our dependence on further centralization of everything.

One day people will understand that centralization is not evil, it's simply unnatural. By extension of that truth, loss of personal control, emergence of power hoarders, and degradation of the earth become natural consequences of this unnatural behavior.
edit on 6-1-2016 by SlickMcFavorite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 07:05 AM
link   

I would prefer none at all, but I am too much of a Utopian ala Project Venus, but that isn't really very realistic.

Globalization is already here and has been here for quite some time, most of the masses didn't notice as they were too busy watching the football or worried what clothes their favorite celebrity was wearing that day.

Anyway, to answer your question, the power to change it is irrelevant, its already here and its course has already been set by those in control. Those in control hold all of the cards and the capitalist system that it is based upon, will be its own undoing as the system is not capable of continuing indefinitely.

Unless the mindless zombies of the world awaken, we will have no choice in the matter. I do also argue against the idea that it is a natural progression, it isn't. It is very intentional and has been meticulously planned and executed by the military industrial complex. They have had a lot of practice and boy, are they good at it.

Globalists are the enemy to the evolution and progression of all of us, to think there is no alternative, is in my opinion a display of lack of imagination and surrendering to, this is what it is, we have to be happy with what we got.

Sorry for the rant

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Yes, this is the type of of inevitability nonsense we have heard many times from the parrots programmed by the mass media and educational system. Globalism is a choice made by the elite for their benefit ( and everyone else's detriment), pure and simple.

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: pigsy2400

Globalists are the enemy to the evolution and progression of all of us, to think there is no alternative, is in my opinion a display of lack of imagination and surrendering to, this is what it is, we have to be happy with what we got.

I don't see it that way at all.

Its How and What gets Globalized. Globalizing science, globalizing economy, globalizing healthcare, globalizing environment issues - - - would be beneficial if done right.

I don't see local and country governments really being any different. You have to address your local needs/cultures etc directly.

Its the "big" stuff that that affects the entire world that needs to be a One World program.

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

There is no need to fight it, God will deal with it personally.

Globalism VS the Alpha and the Omega is a fixed fight.

The perps behind it don't stand a chance.

The same controllers have had a good run since perhaps Atlantis. This Prison Farm Planet is theirs. All religions are of their own making, to keep the masses fighting each other. Christianity is one of them. (think Roman Empire Version II) They feed off your energy, enjoying it in this lifetime; they created the idea of the hereafter and retribution by some CHrist to keep you sedated.

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Sources?

You are going to be proven wrong.

Remember that because if there were only one thing you do not want to be wrong about, this would be it.

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I think it is true. One of the many outcomes of mankind advancement is a global unification which is obviously not done yet...

One world language. One world goverment. One world everything.

NWO may be bad but in the end that is where we will go anyways...otherwise our civilization will be always weak and not advanced enough...

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   

I wholeheartedly disagree...but you can kind of be forgiven, as that is the standard viewpoint of the average defeated, brainwashed European.

globalism is the natural evolution of mankind's history

There's nothing "natural" about it; it's all been carefully planned, dear boy.

I assure you that neither I nor the bloke down the street, nor billions of like folk around the planet have ever thought, "You know what? It's about time the whole planet was interconnected and all the people mixed together in a process of perpetual mass migration...then we can forget about our own cultures and even the sovereignty of our own countries and submit to a single government of supremely powerful globalist leaders."

That's clearly where things are headed, but it's not some mysterious, spontaneous concurrence between normal people across the planet. These things are being foisted upon us all against our will, and I find your OP offensive for failing to acknowledge that.

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Sources?

Remember that because if there were only one thing you do not want to be wrong about, this would be it.

I have studied most religions/belief systems; most are accretions on earlier traditions and display commonalities,
man sins, a saviour comes along, salvation - reward in the afterlife; meanwhile the same players play the hidden hand in shaping world affairs.

What is christianity without the the predictions of the Messiah of the Old Testament. I have many sources but they would possibly be of no interest to you. To derive anything from them you would first have to accept that Christianity is a syncretism of pagan Roman Mithraic beliefs, Cannanite gods (Jehovah/Baal) Zoroastrianism. A dying Roman Empire and the machinations of Saul Of Tarsus (and formalizing it later through Constantine) making it an all inclusive new teaching to include gentiles.

That sounds to me that you have your doubts and you need to prove something to yourself. Its not a gamble or a game to play. Just think for once what benefits from all this turmoil - something must be feeding off this energy. I could tell you what happens to my soul after death but it would probably not trigger anything in your mindset; you are stuck in your beliefs.

As to sources I would give some but again it would become a game of yo yo. You would then throw me bible quotes which I could deflect with the opposing view from Biblical sources. You would have to understand that it takes a huge leap of faith to get from the OT to a Trinity based view of God as presented in the New Testament and Pauline Christianity as practised today.

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 03:37 AM
link   

I just realized you have changed your avatar to Thor, a god who shares many similarities with the war god jehovah

throughancienteyes.blogspot.com...

Thor is a Jupiter/Zeus figure that would both continue the order of the gods after his father Odin (Saturn) and rebel against his father. He is also Baal, or Bel, referred to in the Old Testament. Thor is a ‘star/sun god’ and was worshipped in Egypt, (and in Israel), as Moloch the star Remphan (Chiun) to a lesser degree.

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 03:40 AM
link   
a reply to: nito92

NWO may be bad but in the end that is where we will go anyways...otherwise our civilization will be always weak and not advanced enough...

The NWO is the same old World Order repackaged. Our civilization could soar if the concentration of resources and the false illusion of scarcity was broken. That would be paradigm shifting

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   

I think it is inevitable for mankind to unify itself if we keep moving forward and dont destroy ourselves along the way. In my opinion language and religion are the most difficult things to overcome since they are the 2 biggest factors that divide people and create hatred.

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: gosseyn
If you're against globalism, you've already lost, because globalism is the natural evolution of mankind's history. Globalism is the child of science & technology, and as such it is almost a natural phenomenon. Fast means of transportation + instantaneous communication = globalism. The solution is not to look back with nostalgia, but to look ahead. The elitists on this planet who dream of total power over the human mammals did not invent globalism one night while smoking a cigar, but they are merely accompanying it to make sure it serves their dream of grandeur, just like a politician uses every natural disaster to further his own agenda.

If you're against globalism, it means you have no plan and you're not aware of what's going to happen. To look back with nostalgia is not a plan, it's apathy. And when you go against someone who has a plan and you have none, you've already lost. The elitists have a plan.

The real question is not to ask if we should fight globalism or not, but what kind of globalism do we want ? Do we want a giant supermarket where every human being is an isolated individual with no power, a slave to some power ? Or do we want to use this opportunity to create something new, a new paradigm ? Do we want technology to be confiscated by multinational firms as it is today, or do we want technology to be used for the good of mankind ?

I know what I personally want. I want more freedom and not less. I want less monstrous inequalities not more. I want technology to be used to free mankind from the archaic struggle for survival.

What kind of globalism do you want ?
they accompany closely and try to pull on the reigns while eating their own time or some have joined in idealistically but only contribute when ensuring their inclusion(rightfully so) bottom line is we who want what you want and we will not lose.

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: skeptikal1
Yes, this is the type of of inevitability nonsense we have heard many times from the parrots programmed by the mass media and educational system. Globalism is a choice made by the elite for their benefit ( and everyone else's detriment), pure and simple.
The elite have realized globalisms inevitability but fail to see that its only for the fact of it lying within the part toward absolute freedom.

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: nito92

I think it is inevitable for mankind to unify itself if we keep moving forward and dont destroy ourselves along the way. In my opinion language and religion are the most difficult things to overcome since they are the 2 biggest factors that divide people and create hatred.[/quote we are making strides in overcoming these separations by embracing them as defining relativities. Science has now become a model for inclusion through provision of clear cut proof. The spirits don't believe in science either but I wouldn't describe it as a struggle.

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Look globalism is our natural state of being.

At least closer to it.

Oh god I should author a thread on it.

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
Look globalism is our natural state of being.

At least closer to it.

Oh god I should author a thread on it.

Good idea. Ask why anyone would want to stop Globalism.

It is the natural progression. The question should not be IF or WHEN - - - but HOW.

How should it be done to make it in everyone's best interest?

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   
There are people all over the world, mostly in "1st world countries". That know something is wrong with the society around them, the governments that rule over them, and the religions that try to deceive them. When I look around, it's fairly obvious to me that the current condition has been created by greed. But in line with what you are saying, you can't stop greedy people from being greedy. It's going to happen.

But what do we ever really do about it? Get online and complain about it? Try and figure out ways that we can in some way force the scale to balance a little at a time, year after year, decade after decade? I look at this and see a whirlpool that we keep going around and around, until we finally get flushed down the drain. Is that really how you want to live your life? I don't know about you all. But I'm not getting any younger, and defiantly not getting healthier as the years progress either.

So what is the solution? I can't tell you what is right for you. But I know, and have known for some time what is right for me. It is said that the people would be called out of Babylon. Look around you, and what do you see? People with too much time on their hands thanks to said technology, and what do they do with all of their spare time? You know what they say about idle hands. Why do you think families are being fragmented?

Before I had found John St Julien on Youtube, I already had a plan of action that I was putting into place. The plan was to move to Hawaii, buy some land for $5,000-$10,000, build a small house with materials on the land, (old tires are free by the way) get a water catchment system, get a solar system installed, and grow/raise non-GMO fruits, vegies, and animals, quit smoking, grow/produce tea tree oil, and give away what we could not eat to the homeless in Hawaii, to which there are many believe it or not. Hope my health improved from all of these changes, and then help as many people as I can when I am back on my feet health wise. Then months later I found John St Julien on Youtube, and my path has been set in stone ever since in my mind, because he had followed the synchronicities to where he was, just as I had planned to do before seeing his videos. So to me that's a form of confirmation that I was on the right path. But that's how I view it.

But I believe it's about doing your greatest good, and if I do what I have said above. I will be bowing out of the system by living off-grid, and my life would be much improved as a result. Besides that if you move to somewhere where it is temperate all year long. It's almost like doubling your life span if you can go outside almost every day. As opposed to how most of us basically hibernate for around 5 months out of the year due to the cold. You can grow crops year round as well. If your a vegetarian, you wouldn't have very many expenses if you did something like that.
But if you don't like the system, and you know that no matter how hard we try to change it, that any resulting changes will be minimal at best. Why not cash out? When I first started watching John St Julien's videos just over a month or so ago, he was helping around 200 children in Tanzania. Now just a short time later, it's over 500 children.

Not everyone has the determination, will power, self-discipline, that it takes to do what John is doing. (Never mind about how he got there, I'm focusing on all of the positive changes this one man has created in such a short period of time.) We all are capable of bowing out of this system in our own way. For John, he was led to Tanzania, I myself am being led to Hawaii to live in the jungle. (If you think Hawaii doesn't have people that NEED help, look up their homeless situation on Youtube, among other needs, like foster parents etc..)

But that's my path. All I am saying, is that there is another way out of this. That would probably make you feel pretty good about yourself, knowing that you are doing more wherever you end up. Then you ever would have done, just sitting around and talking about the things we wish we could change, but never being remotely satisfied with the results.

I remember a story where a rich man ran across a village fisherman while on vacation on a beach. The rich man tasted the fish that he had been catching, then had a brilliant idea. Telling the fisherman how good his fish were. About how he could help him start up a business selling the fish, then grow the number of fish stands he had, and about how rich he could make him in this process. But that he wouldn't be able to fish anymore, because at that point he would have to run his business etc.. The village fisherman asked the rich man, "well why would I want to do all of that"? So the rich man told him, so that when all was said and done and he was old, he would be able to retire and not have a care in the world, knowing that his future was well taken care of financially. So the village fisherman asked the rich man, "well what would I do after I retire". The rich man answers "I don't know, you could do whatever you want to. Why you could just come to this beach every day and fish again if you wanted to".

So my advice,(to myself as well) is to get off the round-a-bout, and actually DO something productive with your life. Become the change that you wish to see in the world. Just my two cents.

Peace,
TomSawyer

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join