It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You cannot fight globalism

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: jimmydaniels
The more you try to fight it, the more it overtakes you.

The more you think you know, the further behind you fall.

I love to read ATS every night, but for those thinking anything posted here makes a difference... You're wasting your time.

ATS to the real world is like WWE is to the UFC.

a reply to: mikegrouchy

Platitudes.
Meer platitudes.

As I proved earlier. We get a new crop of collegiate educated pro-globalists every year, during the holidays. And the same facts stop them cold every time. They have ZERO rational response. As their education only consists of feelings and sound-bites.

But if one has the intelligence to distinguish between feelings and thinking, even if they do not respond to this thread (continuing to lurk), I drop the best information I can. From my 30 years of being a conspiracy thinker.

I want to emphasize that. I am not some trendy, chasing after conspiracy because it is a passing fad. I can't make you feel the truth of what follows. The psy-op by the Department of Education is too deep for that. But every year, one or two of you, gets the benefit of knowing what is actually going on. By reading for comprehension the following. Usually the OP is incapable of admitting they learned anything though.

So I am probably talking to the lone lurker now....

Mike Grouchy

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Here is what happened to the Last Generation, from ten years ago (2004-2006) who believed in Globalism.

Bright eyed and bushy tailed they sprang onto the world with their Cap and Gowns.

Only to face plant, against the very system they thought
they had been invited to support.

Here we go....

The following sentence is worded in such a way that it makes one feel as though they have been robbed of 97% of something, and no matter what I say, if I don't give it back they will not be satisfied with the answer. I'll invert the math,
just so I can speak on the subject in a way where the path doesn't suddenly end.

the currency has lost 97% of its value
(posted 2011)

Let me invert this number. This is the same thing as saying each dollar we have should be equal to 33.33 dollars of buying power, if there had been no inflation. [100 -97 = 03%] So where did the other 32.33 dollar go.

Well there are three times as many people in the USA as there were in 1913.

1913 97,225,000

2010 310,133,338

so lets adjust for the 3x population... I mean we don't want 2/3rds of the population walking around with access to zero dollars. How would they eat?

33.33 dollars divided by 3 = 11.11 dollars

So where did the other 10.11 dollars go.

Well here is a comparison of the GDPs from 1913 and 2009

1913 39,100
2010 14,237,200

/ 39,100
= 364.12

divided by the 3x population
364.12 / 3 = 121.37

In English that means our domestic product is 121 times more, per person, than it was in 1913. This means that we produce one hundred times as much, but our dollar has only had to be diluted by one tenth to cover all those purchases. Technically, and as you allude too if not for oil, our dollar should be worth about ten cents this day. Has the quality of our product also gotten 10x better in value? Then a dollar should only be worth 1 cent.

Which brings us to the issue of overproduction. Overproduction is how one creates poverty and drives out smaller businesses that can't compete in quality. Take
YouTube for example. Massive, seemingly unlimited, quantities of high speed band width for free, with free access, and no obligations. What Internet entrepreneur could possibly compete with that. Let alone the quality of their flash animation code, I mean when does YouTube crash, aside from internet lag.

Just when a huge wave of graduates in Computer Science entered the market looking for a job, free user video streaming service sprang out of nowhere. Like a Greek myth.
YouTube from the brow of Zeus fully formed and obliterated all competition. Massive numbers of unemployed computer scientists haunt America. This is why it feels like the currency is broken. But the currency isn't broken, we are.

Here is a video of what the last Generation was expecting.
This was made by the employees of
Vimeo when
they launched the site. They were poised to
compete with YouTube on the basis of HD
quality video. They were slapped with
copyright infringement for this vid.
By the time they recovered
YouTube had HD video.
Vimeo still holds a
niche in the
Artists
world.

They don't actually want you in their Globalist club.
They want you barely educated enough to serve it.
But not to join it as a fully rounded human being.

David Grouchy

edit on 5-1-2016 by mikegrouchy because: format

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   
So really, the thread title should be You can not JOIN globalism.

Mike Grouchy

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: mikegrouchy
They don't actually want you in their Globalist club.

Limiting the possible outcomes is a logical fallacy.

Besides the obvious furtive fallacy, which we all love, the whole discussion is set up like a false dilemma.
edit on 5-1-2016 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Globalism = Heterogenus Nucleation

edit on 5-1-2016 by mikegrouchy because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-1-2016 by mikegrouchy because: format and grammar

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

Limiting the possible outcomes is a logical fallacy.

Besides the obvious furtive fallacy, which we all love, the whole discussion is set up like a false dilemma.

I am not the one doing the limiting.

Did you not read my One-Person-One-Vote comment?

direct link to page 3 comment

Mike Grouchy

Do your own research.
edit on 5-1-2016 by mikegrouchy because: format

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Did you not read my One-Person-One-Vote comment?

That is your post, how is that not you?

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   
There is a certain beauty to the concept of globalism... where mankind unites under one flag and lives happily ever after. However, when weighing in the human condition, that includes - but is not limited to - greed, hypocrisy and ego, the whole thing comes crashing down.

It won't happen in a way that anyone would... or could wish because our species is just not yet ready for it.

Big Brother wants the level of control to watch over you... all of us and has now spent tons of time and billions of dollars indoctrinating what is known as the 'Millennial' generation into their corner. Moreover, once there, it will serve narcissism and greed while turning against people of faith and those who cherish individual liberty.

In closing, my greatest appreciation is to have lived the better part of my life before this arrives in full, while at the same time, watching it come in like a tide... just as predicted.
Oh, I am also proud of my children who have grown to be equally as aware.

Best to all

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Claim to cherish personal liberty/complain that they are loosing their freedoms/stay in the very same place and just suck it up.

Have the nerve to tell others that they are fools.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
Implying that not going along with globalism is somehow "against" evolution is a personal presumption on your part. To the contrary our natural evolution has been to spread out and segregate, forming unique cultures with different languages all over the world. In a social sense it has been a process of individuation, not collectivism.

We have come from tribes, then to small villages, then to city states, then to nations, then to continental communities. Many singular cultures have been crushed in this process. I take as example how the French language has crushed the many different languages and cultures that existed in France and for some of those cultures still try to survive. It is just a question of time before we end up with a planetary community. Nations have not always existed, and just like they appeared they will disappear. Nations are made of words and illusionary borders.

You are correct that technology is the driving force behind globalism. Sadly, technology has a direct correlation to money; something that is not shared equally among humanity. Your inevitable conclusion that we must become a globalist society is swallowing wholesale the advertising campaign designed by those who have the money and the technology. There is no reason any of us MUST adapt to this technology. It is a choice made by each of us and I know many people who do not own or use computers, cell phones or even watch television. They are the most sane, creative and caring people I have ever met as well as being the healthiest. Why would that be if technology were such a boon for mankind? The sad fact is that it is yet another tool for domination and control over others.

I am against corporatism, I keep saying how corporations have hijacked governments and how they have confiscated technology for their own profits producing useless gadgets all designed to fail and break at some point, as if this is all we could do with technology. You are confusing the tool with the hand that uses the tool.

Our food is unhealthy, our environment is being destroyed, our education system indoctrinates, our monetary system is a scam. Our families are more fractured than ever and the media paints pictures of the world around us that are nothing more than propaganda instead of reality.

Exactly, and if we don't want a global civilisation to be just an upscaled version of what you just described, we have to realise that a global civilisation is inevitable and that we can't let the elitist model be the only model for the future.

You call this PROGRESS?
I don't.
We are destroying ourselves and the planet along with us due solely to the effects of technology and the raw resources necessary to keep it running.

What our survival requires (what we should be worrying about instead of what constitutes "evolution") is actually LESS technology, not more. There is no such thing as "green" technology either, that is a lie to keep the panjandrum of technological destruction rolling forward.

Globalism as a concept is yet another concentration camp for our minds.
In practice it will be a wireless concentration camp for our bodies.

We need to use technology differently. It is a powerful tool and it should not be driven by a hand obsessed with making profits. Technology is not going to disappear, science is not going to disappear. We will not go back in history, that is why we should look ahead. We have to propose something else for the future, a model that opposes the model of the elite.

Technological progress has been confiscated, and social progress is in stagnation. We don't have to change the tool, but the hand that holds the tool.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Claim to cherish personal liberty/complain that they are loosing their freedoms/stay in the very same place and just suck it up.

Have the nerve to tell others that they are fools.

Thinks that by dislodging the wise,
may heal the world.

Mike Grouchy

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Empty post is empty.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Empty post is empty.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Do you have a point and does it have anything to do with the topic outside of your myopic POV? ETA: Or even with it?

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   

The quote above reads like something written by a peasant, one who has already given up authority over themselves. Has to be told how to feel. But does he know how to think?

Reason with me.

if you dare.

thread post on page 3

As I said in my opening post in this thread.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   

The post you replied to wasn't directed at you or that little piece of text that you seem to think says something significant.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   

The post you replied to wasn't directed at you or that little piece of text that you seem to think says something significant.

No pro-globalist ever seems to have an answer to it.
That part is true.

For you.

It has been stimulating.

Mike Grouchy

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   

No pro-globalist ever seems to have an answer to it.
That part is true.

Not pro-globalist but I didn't even take the question seriously.

Everything after that sounded like an empty rant to me.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: WhiteHat

You forgot the part about hacked biocircuits...
Transhumanism baby!
edit on 5-1-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: SPECULUM
I want a Global Plague to wipe out The Globalists

Think about it....

Who has the resources with bio/chem plagues, targeted dna sequencing weapons, and weapons that don't even have a names; so evil and terrible that sane men can't even conceive of them.

The globalists are the corporations that everyone works for in one way or another. How do you break the chains from the people that control everything? From food distribution, the economy, media, the military....everything.

Globalist aren't people....it's a nebulous system that has control so pervasive it's almost biblical.

It's a brave new world.....and Mayberry RFD was a TV show!
edit on 5-1-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join