It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

You cannot fight globalism

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 11:17 PM
a reply to: gosseyn

Globalism is 100% rooted in monitary greed and unilateral world power by those who use leaders of countries as political pawns, create wars to make money from deaths of innocents.

Until we rid our world of these monsters, our world will remain in disorder.

But the Illuminati's reign is over and we will soon begin to see the necessary reset of the financial system.

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 11:19 PM
Meh...all politics are local.

Though we have a global economy, global governance (hopefully) will never happen. Some Kumbaya, yet still diverse, government? Isn't that (in theory) the United Nations (probably as feckless an organization as can be). Hasn't the UN (and the west celebrated the diversity of humanity?) Now "progress" is to channel to one "nation?"

The "balance"'of power is what keeps World Wars at bay...proxy wars (think Syria right now) let leaders/politicians/generals/religious factions play their eleventy level chess. To think all nations "leaders" would give up their own fiefdoms for "the common good"'goes against human history.

There has been trade since recorded history-- there was autonomous rule of land from about that same starting point in time. Progress has come in the vehicles of trade and the advances that bettered life--not via a political creed.

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 11:20 PM
There are definite advantages to the processes that facilitate it but in the end it will fail monumentally. Look at the average company or government..the driving force of nearly all human organisation is incompetence.

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 11:35 PM
I want a Global Plague to wipe out The Globalists

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 12:15 AM

originally posted by: jimmydaniels
We all hate globalism as we sit here on ATS talking to people across the globe on our phones... Ha.

Hay just a minute here. I helped build the cellular network. I saw two companies bought out during the great merger waves of the 90%. (wealthy little princelings could retire after one 10% deal) And now that the faceless globalists own every goddamn thing do not ever forget that WE THE PEOPLE built this technological marvel.

The quote above reads like something written by a peasant, one who has already given up authority over themselves. Has to be told how to feel. But does he know how to think?

Reason with me.

If you dare.

Someone wants world wide authority?
Is that the question?

Then hold elections now.

No, really. Hold elections right now. Why wait. Why all the back and forth. What is the deal with all the posturing and speeches. Where does this feeling come from that who-ever-it-is that wants this world wide authority won't step into the light, and wants us to beg them for it first.

I'll tell you why. Why we don't hold elections right now. Why this isn't done already ... overnight, in the blink of an eye. Why one person one vote hasn't settled the matter already. Or last year, or ten years ago, or last millennia.

Why all the leaders, bankers, investors, and partisans continue to do all this hand-wringing and moaning for world wide authority. Why they only raise up objections and difficulties to the very ideas they claim to espouse, like one-person one-vote. Some countries don't count women as persons, they say. Some countries don't count sixteen year olds as children they say. Some countries still trade in flesh and wont let those trapped souls vote, they say. "We can't have world wide authority until we get world wide authority", they mean.

And then they will spend a hundred years getting ready to implement world wide authority, all while being immune to prosecution for abuse of world wide authority because they don't have it yet. It's a game. It's a joke. And it's sick.

Put up or shut up. Call for a world wide election, every year, of any write in candidate on a specific date. Say.... January 19th. We have had a world wide telephone service since the 70's ( I believe telephones were put into Lhasa in 1979 ) and people could have been phoning in their votes since then. Why all the foot dragging?

Could it be because then we would actually KNOW who was in charge, and the quiet elusive forces in shadows couldn't pull the strings without consequences anymore?

Mike grouchy

edit on 5-1-2016 by mikegrouchy because: format, spelling, and grammar

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 12:36 AM
It is always during the holidays that these pro globalist show up.

Proof of propaganda, and not education, happening in our public schools.

Mike Grouchy
edit on 5-1-2016 by mikegrouchy because: grammar

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 12:55 AM
Why would anybody want Globalism?

Look at the largest governments on the planet, realize how utterly useless they are to those they "supposedly" represent.

Now, how can anybody believe that having this on a planetary scale would somehow make everything better? How is that progress?

For those of you that believe technology and connectivity are somehow going to "inevitably" push mankind toward a Global Governance, Harmony, Utopia, call it what you will. I want you to go outside, and look at that huge flaming orb in the sky. One day it will "inevitably" turn all that fantastic technology into expensive paper weights.

Now that I think about it, that may be the closest to utopia we ever get.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 12:57 AM
I can prove it is now part of the Department of Education's indoctrination of our youth.

Here is the exact same reply ...

when I posted it last year ...

In January ...

Benefits of a One World Government : page 7
posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 02:34 PM

Mike Grouchy

edit on 5-1-2016 by mikegrouchy because: format

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 01:10 AM

originally posted by: gosseyn
You cannot fight globalism

Au contraire mon frère...

There is no need to fight it, God will deal with it personally.

Globalism VS the Alpha and the Omega is a fixed fight.

The perps behind it don't stand a chance.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 01:22 AM

originally posted by: mikegrouchy
Proof of propaganda, and not education, happening in our public schools.

So so true Mike...

One would think with the proliferation of quotes such as those below plastered all over the interwebs that people would have figured things out by now but NOOOOO...

“Education is a weapon, whose effect depends on who holds it in his hands and at whom it is aimed.” ~ Joseph Stalin

"He alone, who owns the youth, gains the future." ~ Adolf Hitler

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 01:27 AM

“Education is a weapon, whose effect depends on who holds it in his hands and at whom it is aimed.” ~ Joseph Stalin

"He alone, who owns the youth, gains the future." ~ Adolf Hitler

/police state bot: why isn't Murgatroid confused. We've put a lot of
effort into confusing, and making them forget. Why isn't it working!?

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 05:19 AM
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Now this was a interesting read...

while I'm not opposed to globalism provided its done right within reason.

Still i do hope in distant future we ending up with something akin to star treks vision. (as long we don't get section 31, but i fear it may be a necessary evil)

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 07:24 AM

originally posted by: gosseyn
If you're against globalism, you've already lost, because globalism is the natural evolution of mankind's history. Globalism is the child of science & technology, and as such it is almost a natural phenomenon. Fast means of transportation + instantaneous communication = globalism. The solution is not to look back with nostalgia, but to look ahead. The elitists on this planet who dream of total power over the human mammals did not invent globalism one night while smoking a cigar, but they are merely accompanying it to make sure it serves their dream of grandeur, just like a politician uses every natural disaster to further his own agenda.

If you're against globalism, it means you have no plan and you're not aware of what's going to happen. To look back with nostalgia is not a plan, it's apathy. And when you go against someone who has a plan and you have none, you've already lost. The elitists have a plan.

The real question is not to ask if we should fight globalism or not, but what kind of globalism do we want ? Do we want a giant supermarket where every human being is an isolated individual with no power, a slave to some power ? Or do we want to use this opportunity to create something new, a new paradigm ? Do we want technology to be confiscated by multinational firms as it is today, or do we want technology to be used for the good of mankind ?

I know what I personally want. I want more freedom and not less. I want less monstrous inequalities not more. I want technology to be used to free mankind from the archaic struggle for survival.

What kind of globalism do you want ?

Same as you mate, well said. Neat and to the point. Too many people though tend to moan and whine rather than do something positive to encourage an agenda that suits us all rather an elite few. Some, very sad deluded ones, back the agenda that maintains the status quo since they aspire to be members of "the few".

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 07:29 AM
How ironic that all the anti globalisation posts here "prove their point" by highlighting the very point the OP was making. The inevitable will happen BUT will be controlled by the few unless we take the reigns....sheesh!!!

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 07:33 AM
Implying that not going along with globalism is somehow "against" evolution is a personal presumption on your part. To the contrary our natural evolution has been to spread out and segregate, forming unique cultures with different languages all over the world. In a social sense it has been a process of individuation, not collectivism.

You are correct that technology is the driving force behind globalism. Sadly, technology has a direct correlation to money; something that is not shared equally among humanity. Your inevitable conclusion that we must become a globalist society is swallowing wholesale the advertising campaign designed by those who have the money and the technology. There is no reason any of us MUST adapt to this technology. It is a choice made by each of us and I know many people who do not own or use computers, cell phones or even watch television. They are the most sane, creative and caring people I have ever met as well as being the healthiest. Why would that be if technology were such a boon for mankind? The sad fact is that it is yet another tool for domination and control over others.

Our food is unhealthy, our environment is being destroyed, our education system indoctrinates, our monetary system is a scam. Our families are more fractured than ever and the media paints pictures of the world around us that are nothing more than propaganda instead of reality.

You call this PROGRESS?
I don't.
We are destroying ourselves and the planet along with us due solely to the effects of technology and the raw resources necessary to keep it running.

What our survival requires (what we should be worrying about instead of what constitutes "evolution") is actually LESS technology, not more. There is no such thing as "green" technology either, that is a lie to keep the panjandrum of technological destruction rolling forward.

Globalism as a concept is yet another concentration camp for our minds.
In practice it will be a wireless concentration camp for our bodies.

Eta: I just ran across this:

As journalist Lynn Stuart Parramore notes:

The Information Age … has turned out rather differently than many expected. Instead of information made available for us, the key feature seems to be information collected about us. Rather of granting us anonymity and privacy with which to explore a world of facts and data, our own data is relentlessly and continually collected and monitored. The wondrous things that were supposed to make our lives easier—mobile devices, gmail, Skype, GPS, and Facebook—have become tools to track us, for whatever purposes the trackers decide. We have been happily shopping for the bars to our own prisons, one product at a time.

edit on 5-1-2016 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 07:37 AM
Although globalism seems to be the end game right now in history, in my opinion it will never become reality. The reason why is the same reason that governments eventually always fail.. One of the biggest human flaws is its drive to protect its children. We strive to make a better world for the next generation, but in the process we just breed lack of common sense and preparedness..

Speedy transportation and instant communication are great marvels of technology, but I don't think our species is mature enough to handle the responsibility that goes along with them indefinitely.. Until we come to terms with the fact that we are better for some reason during crisis situations and much worse during times of peace, at least in terms of responsibility, self interest and sustainability, then we are surely destined to fail in the quest for common good. At this time in our evolution, we are better off governing on a micro community level. We will surely place ourselves back into this state in one way or another, likely very soon.

The question in my mind is how we'll choose to get there. Will it be through the depletion of earths natural resources, or through the mindful redirection of our path.. Will we figure out that our governments fail us in the task of protecting us from ourselves, and come to terms with the idea that we need to struggle through things in order to lead clean and healthy lives? Or will we try and keep a comfortable way of living untill the very end where we look up and realise that we've consumed the very source of our comfort in the efforts of not having to work hard for the things we desire..

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 08:09 AM
I'll be honest, globalism scares the hell out of me!

We are already working too much, consuming too much, wrapped in laws and rules and cotton wool, being told what we can and can't do, but to imagine that on a global scale is very scary.

My avatar explains my feeling about this topic, I first saw Metropolis when I was in my teens and it had a profound effect on me...I never would never be a slave or a robot or have a hive mindset, and that's what I feel globalism will bring.

Friday this week Me and hubby are off to look at 25acres in the bush and a self sufficient life, it's time to get out of dodge me thinks, the worlds seriously getting freaky.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 08:12 AM
a reply to: gosseyn

What kind of globalism do you want ?

One that can be flushed out to the septic tank.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 08:32 AM
The more you try to fight it, the more it overtakes you.

The more you think you know, the further behind you fall.

I love to read ATS every night, but for those thinking anything posted here makes a difference... You're wasting your time.

ATS to the real world is like WWE is to the UFC.

a reply to: mikegrouchy

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 08:43 AM
a reply to: Asktheanimals
Exactly, loved your post !
Wish I could star more than once!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>