It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1,000+ Migrants Rape, Rob, and Brawl, At ONE German Train Station On New Year’s Eve.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Well I guess the immigration in euriope is going to be big news and come to a stop real soon. I'm betting borders will be closed quickly.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Siddharta
@Whatever: I think, Ukraine is another difficult topic, so we shouldn't start a side discussion about that here. Let's be lucky that we had no exodus from there, too. Not yet.

Although I think you are evading my question we can agree on that. To be honest I wanted to point out that it would be a double standard to say democraticaly elected right wing governments in poland and hungary are "lost" while the new right wing government in the ukraine is a "solution" to the putin-problem.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

Well I guess the immigration in euriope is going to be big news and come to a stop real soon. I'm betting borders will be closed quickly.

Well I guess so, we would like to be morally perfect and wave a "cuddle wand " and make it all go away. But the white European male, historically speaking, doesn't perform well in these situations. When I was a young man I worked with an ex merchant sea man, who when he was young ,was on the Mediterranean run. Arabs were given cheap passage as deck passengers, sometimes the weather got bad, in fact intolerable for deck passage. On one trip and this is an anecdotal account, one Arab started to complain, and the mood got bad with his fellow companions, the Captain ordered the teller of the tale to go down and throw him overboard. Which he did, The rest of the passage passed without incident.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   

The German government condemned a series of sexual assaults on New Year's Eve in the western city of Cologne that has shocked the country, but warned against scapegoating refugees. "There's nothing to indicate that the people involved were here as refugees," Cologne Mayor Henriette Reker said Thuesday

Just red this and if I recall correctly it contradicts what I red in the Aachener Nachrichten earlier this day. There they said some suspects had the papers for the application for asylum with them. Now (thuesday evening) the police doesnt even have suspects anymore.

"Fun fakt" to Henriette Reker - the new mayor of colone
She was stabbed in the neck a while ago from a man with alleged right wing background. But after a independent delegate of our "Bundestag" raised criminal charges against our own "Verfassungsschutz (intelligence service)" that the person was a confidential informant of the "Verfassungsschutz" itsself they released a statement that "because of secrecy they can neither confirm nor deny such allegations". Take from that what you want ...

"They" are playing us and this will not end well ...

edit on 5-1-2016 by Whatever08152 because: spelling

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Well I just watched the story on BBC news. A female demo in protest at what happened.

They keep banging on about not jumping to conclusions, but did report that the men were of middle eastern or north african descent.

I guess what they mean is, these might not be new immigrants.

Trouble is, if they are settled ones, it shows they still haven't left their bad old world behind.

People want to feel safe, part of a community and know that when they have concerns, that they will be listened to and acted upon.

For too long government has failed in this regard and if they don't sort themselves out soon, people might just feel as though putting their "X" on the ballot for someone who was previously too right wing to vote for is their only viable option.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Mayor of Cologne says women should have code of conduct to prevent future assault

say what?

www.independent.co.uk...

“It is important to prevent such incidents from ever happening again,” said Mayor Reker, as reported in German by RP Online. “We have heard by now that they [the attacks] have occurred in other cities. This of course is not comforting to us.”

Hamburg also received complaints of sexual assault.

READ MORE
German police search for 1,000 men after mass sexual assault
The crisis management team said prevention measures should include a code of conduct for young women and girls, and Mayor Reker said the existing code of conduct will be updated online.

The suggested code of conduct includes maintaining an arm’s length distance from strangers, to stick within your own group, to ask bystanders for help or to intervene as a witness, or to inform the police if you are the victim of such an assault.

People expressed frustration at the focus on the victims rather than the perpetrators.

this is nuts, i bet not one man is held accountable.

edit on 5-1-2016 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-1-2016 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
Mayor of Cologne says women should have code of conduct to prevent future assault

say what?

Henriette Reker was from 2010 until her election in Oktober 2015 city coordinator for social-, integration- and environmental-issues in colone. So either she is "defending" the new refuges or the already existing immigrants that she tried to integrate for 5 years. Either way it makes perfect sense that she makes such statements...
edit on 5-1-2016 by Whatever08152 because: spelling

edit on 5-1-2016 by Whatever08152 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whatever08152

say what?

Henriette Reker was from 2010 until her election in Oktober 2015 city coordinator for social-, integration- and environmental-issues in colone. So either she is "defending" the new refuges or the already existing immigrants that she tried to integrate for 5 years.

Wow blame the victims really sad how far people will go to defend this behavior.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: Punisher75

I agree with almost everything you said but I think the theory that rape is only about power and nothing to do with sexual motivation is a myth...

You aren't alone there. Might find this interesting - link

The "power" thing doesn't really fit with what we are seeing in these cases, either.

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: LeeAndrewCox
Strange that there is no footage of these disturbances, all we have is information from known websites that like stirring the pot, i really don't trust anything unless i see actual pictures or footage when it comes to social issues. Without these vital pieces of information i will just brush it off as nothing more than propaganda to turn us against each other and create even more division while the blue bloods continue to move their chess pieces, i don't care how politically correct the media is, if this was indeed true we would see Sky News, the BBC and the American and German equivalents reporting on this, but alas the only websites pushing this story are Pamela Geller.com and Brietbart.

Sorry, i don't believe this happened

This story is being reported on French TV Newstations such as BFM, which is the national media outlet, of the nation.

This is not being fabricated by far right extremists, and any you making such claims, are completely out of line. I suggest you wake up.

There are German ladies being interviewed in the press explaining what had happened, and what their fears involved.

Also, I am not so sure that people would quickly take out their cell phone to record, dangerous disturbed men.

The normal response to this type of scenario is to leave-- and Fast.
edit on 6-1-2016 by tony9802 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

Thanks for the link, very informative! I had no idea it was feminists responsible for spreading that lie. I've heard it parroted time and time again and it just never sat right with me. About 50% of my lovers over the years claimed they had been raped at some point. I noticed a pattern. It was the most beautiful ones who had been raped. As I have often said, beauty can be a curse.
edit on 6-1-2016 by Wide-Eyes because: spelling

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 01:32 AM
link   
a reply to: tony9802

Ikr. "Just gimme a second to whip out my camera phone before you sexually assault me". Some people live in la la land.

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 04:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

I very much doubt that, our glorious leaders are working hard to keep the borders open so more and more people can come in unchecked.

say what?

www.independent.co.uk...

“It is important to prevent such incidents from ever happening again,” said Mayor Reker, as reported in German by RP Online. “We have heard by now that they [the attacks] have occurred in other cities. This of course is not comforting to us.”

Hamburg also received complaints of sexual assault.

READ MORE
German police search for 1,000 men after mass sexual assault
The crisis management team said prevention measures should include a code of conduct for young women and girls, and Mayor Reker said the existing code of conduct will be updated online.

The suggested code of conduct includes maintaining an arm’s length distance from strangers, to stick within your own group, to ask bystanders for help or to intervene as a witness, or to inform the police if you are the victim of such an assault.

People expressed frustration at the focus on the victims rather than the perpetrators.

this is nuts, i bet not one man is held accountable.

Indeed, blame the victims and make them change their behavior. God forbid you try and make the migrants behave...
I wonder what would have happened if someone tried to tell her to change her behavior and how to avoid getting stabbed right after it happened to her. I bet it would have been a s**tstorm of epic proportions.

And you most likely are correct that nobody will be held accountable as well.

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 04:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whatever08152

say what?

Henriette Reker was from 2010 until her election in Oktober 2015 city coordinator for social-, integration- and environmental-issues in colone. So either she is "defending" the new refuges or the already existing immigrants that she tried to integrate for 5 years. Either way it makes perfect sense that she makes such statements...

That Mayor is an example of all that is wrong with the people who are supposed to govern us.

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: ForteanOrg
a reply to: SergeantSmoke

There there.

Now, let's stick to the facts. Firstly, it's (alas) quite normal for young men in major cities in Europe to celebrate New Years Eve intoxicated. Many of them are unable to hold their liquor with dignity, they turn into brawling apes. They will show off, throw fireworks at people an in general are a nuisance. Yes, I think it's safe to say there were 1000 of them this year - as in most years before.

But these 1000 or so drunks did not "rape" anybody, in as far as I can tell. They weren't Muslims either, as Muslims are not allowed to drink alcohol.

There also were a number of gangs that night. They have been active in Köln for many years now. They consist of mostly "North African" youngsters. They deal drugs, steal cars and engage in pickpocketing. Most have been in Germany for decades, some were born here or have lived in Europe for a long time. They use the New Years Eve brawls as a cover and try to steal mobile phones, wallets etc. from passers-by.

Note that according to the German police (Köln, Nordrhein-Westfalen) thirty (30) women reported to be assaulted. The pattern was always the same: a group of these gangsters would surround their victim(s), touch them in various places, stole wallets, mobile phones etc. whilst doing so. In SOME cases the assaults became sexually oriented, but in most it was simply a matter of getting your hands on wallets, phones etc.

Now, it's bad enough as it is. But because the people and especially the press are overly focused on the perceived "refugee" and "immigrant" problem, it's being blown out of proportions, nobody checks the facts, they blame it on the current scapegoat - Muslims, immigrants - and enjoy their additional sales.

Hey man, facts and logic are not allowed in this thread, as you can plainly see. No-one wants to debate with you when you use common sense.

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 06:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: stolencar18
a reply to: symphonyofblase

Not every video of an event covers every aspect of that event.

Like I said, the video and the witness statements could be wrong, but I am inclined to believe them based on what I have seen in the news about this incident and other similar ones involving similar people.

You've seen other videos of the event in question? Please, do post them for us all to see.
Why have you not done this already?

Edit: Oh, you mean you've simply made up your mind based on what you've read, and what the TV has told you in the past?

So, in other words, you just eat whatever you're being fed and you don't even bother to question what is in it?
This is laughably, so ridiculously easy to disprove.... And I think you'll find that the official number is about to be revised down to FIVE men accused of sexual assault.
edit on 6116 by symphonyofblase because: Editing

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 06:58 AM
link   

BBC Radio 2 reporting on it live now on Jeremy Vine. German speaking now from incident, reckons Frankfurt was just the same. BBC reported it on television this morning too.There must be something to this! German saying they used cable ties on the victims..................................

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

BBC Radio 2 reporting on it live now on Jeremy Vine. German speaking now from incident, reckons Frankfurt was just the same. BBC reported it on television this morning too.There must be something to this! German saying they used cable ties on the victims..................................

So what? Frankfurt is not Cologne.
What are you saying? Are you trying to say that this sort of thing never happened in Frankfurt or Cologne until the immigrants started arriving in europe? If so, do you have proof of this? If not, why are you cluttering the thread with useless blabber?
And as I've said previously - "omg mainstream media is reporting it so it must be true!" haha give me a break.

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Chill out mate. We are here to disseminate the truth. Previously minor right wing rags were reporting the crimes. Just putting on here what the British number one media outlet the BBC is reporting and discussing the possible crimes by recent migrants on a twenty minute slot on our number one chat show with Jeremy Vine.............................

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

Chill out mate. We are here to disseminate the truth. Previously minor right wing rags were reporting the crimes. Just putting on here what the British number one media outlet the BBC is reporting and discussing the possible crimes by recent migrants on a twenty minute slot on our number one chat show with Jeremy Vine.............................

And that's all I've been doing. Quite calmly, I might add. Pointing out how the video evidence included in the news articles does in no way match what the news articles are saying. But nobody wants to admit this truth and instead they post comments almost identical to yours. If more videos surface that corroborate the "official story" then I'll eat my socks and bow out, but until then I'm going to laugh at and make fun of the xenophobes.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join