It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gorgeous aerial footage of EVA Air's Boeing 777-300

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Yeah it's for an EVA Air advertisement but it still some stunning imagery set to some nice music. Shot by Clay Lacy Aviation cinemetagraphy while flying over the Pacific Northwest area.

www.avgeekery.com...

www.claylacy.com...

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Sammamishman

That's a pretty plane to be sure, but I can't help thinking about how the beauty of it contrasts with all the people who will be shoehorned into it once it's in service.

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: 123143

Depends on what seat you get. At least on the flights I've been on EVA is better than most domestic carriers with the seating on their 777's and 747's.

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   

The Triple is one of the most comfortable aircraft out there, even in back of the bus economy. Every time I've flown one I've actually had almost enough room, unlike just about everything else, short of a 747.

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sammamishman

Depends on what seat you get. At least on the flights I've been on EVA is better than most domestic carriers with the seating on their 777's and 747's.

I don't travel anymore - too old. My last flight was two years ago and it was a nightmare being sardined in with two nasty women, and the guy in front of me slammed his seatback into me when I was reaching down to get something out of my backpack under the seat.

It's a relief to hear that some manufacturers are starting to take passenger comfort in coach seriously.

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

When I do my long haul travel I always try to specify the 777, 787 or 747. The seating is very comfortable, even if I end up stuck in coach.

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Looks like out of Paine Field, Everett then over the Cascades?

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Sammamishman

Yeah it's for an EVA Air advertisement but it still some stunning imagery set to some nice music. Shot by Clay Lacy Aviation cinemetagraphy while flying over the Pacific Northwest area.

It'a always a pleasure checking out your threads...always a good video to be seen.

And not to leave Zaph out as he does a great job with his.

Keep them coming always a treat.

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

The Triple is one of the most comfortable aircraft out there, even in back of the bus economy. Every time I've flown one I've actually had almost enough room, unlike just about everything else, short of a 747.

After my first flights last year on a Virgin 747 and now that they put economy passengers like me on the upper deck,I won't fly in anything else long haul if I have the choice.

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Yeah, it is. Some nice shots of the San Juans too.
edit on 4-1-2016 by Sammamishman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Cool, I saw the Tulalip Marina , I left a 34 foot ChrisCraft there with my buddy the little brother of the marina captain

edit on 4-1-2016 by GBP/JPY because: A

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Very pweddy!!

top topics

join