It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli army ordered to 'wipe out' Hamas

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2003 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Israeli army radio reports the army has been ordered to 'completely wipe out' the Palestinian Islamic militant group Hamas, a day after a suicide bomber killed 16 people on a Jerusalem bus.

Israeli helicopters killed nine Palestinians in strikes on militants after the bombing, leaving the US-backed peace "roadmap" in tatters.

Israeli Internal Security Minister Tzachi Hanegbi says no Hamas leader is safe.

The army order, which directs the military to use "whatever means necessary," was issued following a meeting of Defence Minister Shaul Mofaz with the army's top command shortly after the attack.

It is directed not only at the infrastructure of the organisation, but at its leadership, with everyone, "from the lowliest member to Sheikh Ahmad Yassin," a Hamas founder and its spiritual guide, as a legitimate target.

www.abc.net.au...

posted on Jun, 12 2003 @ 07:08 PM
link   
FINALLY !!!

I was wondering why they were still waiting. If they wipe out these fanatics who have only one goal ( always beeing in war with Israel ), may be it'll be possible to set up peace.

Hamas= terrorists.
No more Hamas = peace for the both parts.

posted on Jun, 12 2003 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Isn't in kind of strange that whenever steps are taken towards peace something like this always happens? Kinda makes you wonder doesn't it.

posted on Jun, 12 2003 @ 07:37 PM
link   
indeed, Ocelot.

Are we sure that these attacks are the hammas, or such? The israelis dont want peace. They have no intent on sharing thier unholy land, u know. They aint too keen on that.

posted on Jun, 12 2003 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Isreal doesn't want peace? Hello, they never started a war, they just finish them. Looks like they will finish the war on Hamas.

Isreal, if allowed, would wipe out all the middle east nations. They won't, because the US and other notions will stop them. Yet the middle east tries to take out Isreal? Hmm, up next on UN meeting, what to have for lunch.

posted on Jun, 12 2003 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Sorry to say, but I don't think that killing these guys off will result in peace. If you have ever seen video of a Hamas member in the streets of Palestine you will see that all the children follow them around and look up to them with pride and feel as if those murders are their heros. That is because the Palestinian children are taught to hate their brethren the Israelis and the Hamas group vows to kill them all. Most Palestinian children are too ignorant to know any better, and cannot see the whole picture unlike most adults. It is my opinion that because of that you will make a lot of martyrs out of them. I wish that were not so, but that is the way it is.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

You ever hear of that one???

I am sure you have.

Well that goes hand in hand here in Israel.

So I think education is the best answer, but I don't think that should stop the freedom seekers from seeking out the corruptors so justice can be served. I think that if the Israelis are hard on the Hamas group then they will only make it more hard on themselves. The best way to handle this situation is to show that Hamas is always wrong. That means backing down and letting them make the mistakes and them pointing the finger their way, without that finger involving the murder of innocents by missiles and gunfire so to kill one or two bad guys.

The Israeli army must wipe out the killers but they must not harm the watchers. Only those that kill deserve to die.

Abraham

[Edited on 13-6-2003 by Abraham Virtue]

posted on Jun, 12 2003 @ 08:42 PM
link   
The Israelis started the War of 67.

They have started others too. And they instigate, try to rile up more war against thier Arab neighbors.

posted on Jun, 13 2003 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
The Israelis started the War of 67.

They have started others too. And they instigate, try to rile up more war against thier Arab neighbors.

Ah yes '67. If you know anything about history the Arab countries were ready to strike at Israel. The acions Israel took was to preempt this, which they did rather successfully.

As for other wars she's started by all means please elaborate. I'm all ears. But please don't mention Suez.

posted on Jun, 13 2003 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Peace is an impossible product of armed conflict until there is a clear victor and one side has been defeated and can no longer make war. This has held true for as long as there has been war and to expect this "roadmap" to lead to peace is to expect a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow. I have read arguments for both sides , Isreal and the displaced Arabs surrounding it and regardless of how many arguments put forth on behalf of each of these peoples, it will eventually be decided the war always is. I think the Arabs have known this for a while and I think Sharon now gets it.

posted on Jun, 13 2003 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Isreal, if allowed, would wipe out all the middle east nations. They won't, because the US and other notions will stop them. Yet the middle east tries to take out Isreal?

Yep, pretty much....

Isreal's timing though, leaves something to be desired.... Luckily though, the Palestinian being negotiated with, isn't a terrorist himself unlike Arafat, so it shouldn't derail the process....

posted on Jun, 13 2003 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ocelot
Isn't in kind of strange that whenever steps are taken towards peace something like this always happens? Kinda makes you wonder doesn't it.

=========================================

it is not strange and it does not make me wonder
there will not and cannot be any peace as long as Islam wages a Holy War in the belief they are following orders from GOD
I have never engaged GOD in discussion, but I am like Abraham of Biblical fame. if GOD told me to kill , guess I would do it, hopeing all the time that he would change his mind.
there can be no peace for HAMAS and at its mention they strike with violence

posted on Jun, 13 2003 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by James the Lesser

Isreal, if allowed, would wipe out all the middle east nations. They won't, because the US and other notions will stop them. Yet the middle east tries to take out Isreal? Hmm, up next on UN meeting, what to have for lunch.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

if memory serves me, the only Nation Israel wiped out was the Philistines [rumored to be Giants]
it also seems to me we are wiping out Afghanistan, Iraq, and contemplating Iran and Syria for extinction.
Israel has not carpet bombed anybody with bunker busters and cruise missles
we hold that distinction
who's gonna wipe us out HUH! ALIENS!!!

tut tut

posted on Jun, 13 2003 @ 02:46 PM
link   
You mean the Zionist gov plans to wipe out the hamas group? Seems like the zionists have gotten the US n their hands...to people who dont know zionists are those for israeli state fanatics willing to kill anyone in the way, trying to take land by force. What some do not know however is that they are for world rule too.

Helping them kill hamas will ofcourse excite more and more violence...where people will kill people and other countries will be blown and wiped out...with fatique, diseases...and poverty...wars will be started with injustice, rape, and innocent deaths all for the sake of government.\

No hamas are extremists without a cloth covering them the zionists are hypocrites that have to hide like lambs behind the cow.

Sirius.

posted on Jun, 13 2003 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by OrionSirius
You mean the Zionist gov plans to wipe out the hamas group? Seems like the zionists have gotten the US n their hands...to people who dont know zionists are those for israeli state fanatics willing to kill anyone in the way, trying to take land by force. What some do not know however is that they are for world rule too.

Sounds like something Hitler would say. I suppose you're going to start quoting from the Protocols of Zion next.

posted on Jun, 13 2003 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I don't think that many people fully understand the real politics of this conflict. To be able to; would require one to know the true history of the emergence of the European Jews (not to be confused with the original Hebrew's).

The Nazi and KKK types hate the Jews more than anybody, because in their eyes; the Jews are 'less pure' whites, who are in competition with them for control of this planet. It's hard to say if this is the ACTUAL scenario; or if it's the APPARENT scenario (apparent to those who see the amount of influence that "Zionists" have in this world) which may have been fabricated by the global elite. Either way, the non-white human families of the planet Earth are caught in the crossfire of all this

I'm not necessarily sympathizing with the Muslim extremist Semites; who are mostly the product of whites killing off the original black males of the Arab world; and then mixing with the women to create a pale Arab or Semitic type race.

I don't pretend to know the details of the politics of the Israel/Palestine conflict, but what I've written could shed some light on the situation.

ONE

posted on Jun, 14 2003 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Does anyone think that the rebuilding of Solomons Temple has anything to do with all of this mess? Do the Jews or Masons really want to rebuild it?

ONE

posted on Jun, 14 2003 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I thought the Christ was supposed to rebuild the temple not a group or faction within the Jewish and masonic communities. If these communities set out to build a temple there i'm not sure jews will accept it. I've had this conversations with a friend who now lives in Israel. Every time I say "it's the temple mount" he assures me that it's not the temple mount because it's a "God thing" and no one can build it but God.

I think all of this is twisted. Using religion as an excuse to kill people is wrong no matter who is behind the gun. And two wrongs will never make a right. If Israel thinks they can rid themselves of Hamas with bombs then I think they are either idiots or naieve because every time they attempt to assassinate someone they kill someones child or mother or brother and in turn create hate that creates more terrorist willing to do the same right back to them.

What should Israeal do? They have no other choice but to make peace with the palestinians. As long as there is no strong authority within the West Bank and Gaza and long as there is more poverty than wealth folk are going to aide those that wish to destroy Israel. The only option other than peace Israel has is to commit genocide and that's forcibly remove all palestinians and kill the ones that don't want to move. That's the only way this violence will work other than that they'll be in a tit for tat war forever.

There will never be peace until folk are really dedicated to making it happen no matter what's going on outside their door. To me Israel can't say we won't make peace until they do. They don't have that option the longer they let this thing go the more folk in their country die at the hands of so called terrorist at some point they have to say enough is enough but they never will because
God promised them that land or so they say.

posted on Jun, 14 2003 @ 03:11 PM
link   
The Israelis will not wipe out Hamas. The statement is merely a political one that fits in with the roadmap.

What the Israelis will try to do is weaken Hamas and try to draw out Arafat. Notice how quiet he has been?

These actions are further marginalising him on the sidelines and strengthening Abu Mazen's hand when it comes to the time to deal with the militants.

I wouldn't be suprised at all if half the intelligence for these missile strikes was coming from the Palestinian Authority itself.

Remember the words in the Aqaba statement that no "unilateral action" by either side would be seen as an impediment to the implementation of the roadmap?

Hamas and Arafat are being sidelined. Militarily and politically they are being weakened. Both the Palestinians and the Israelis seem to be working in unison to force a peace upon them. If they don't comply I would predict a very bleak future for the militant groups in Israel and Gaza.

posted on Jun, 14 2003 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tamahu
Does anyone think that the rebuilding of Solomons Temple has anything to do with all of this mess? Do the Jews or Masons really want to rebuild it?

ONE

I don't think it matters who builds it! It shows that much is going to change, it's so obvious that most people are blind to it...The rebuilding of the temple isn't what bothers me. It's what happens after it's finished, that starts to get to me.

posted on Jun, 14 2003 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Abraham Virtue
Sorry to say, but I don't think that killing these guys off will result in peace. If you have ever seen video of a Hamas member in the streets of Palestine you will see that all the children follow them around and look up to them with pride and feel as if those murders are their heros.

I know. That's why Israel HAVE to wipe out the Hamas. Israel cannot have talk peaces with the Hamas, and ,OTH, they cannot wipe out the Hamas ?

So what can they do ? Watching and doing nothing ????????

top topics

<<   2 >>

join