It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A rather simple question about Genesis.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: beenharmed

.yet we used to be tall, for we were angelic light beings who manifested straight out of light.

We combusted our selves...and self combustion proves that it shrinks the cells.

"used to be tall" - well falling to earth and interbreeding with the Nephilim would imply living under this relative higher gravity we would evolve to be shorter?

Why wouldn't self combustion create a new life form - after all we can extrapolate through the chemical reactions the
by-products of certain fires using certain fuels. Or we could really have some fun by invoking elemental magic and playing with Salamanders.

Or to look at it another way without fire (energy transfer) you do not metabolize the energy inherent in food, thus your DNA/cells eventually die; so much for that theory of yours.

I prefer to look at fire like Prometheus - stealing it form the Titans and creating knowledge/enlightenment (or eating from the Tree of knowledge of good and evil), you can see it another way

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   

NATURE of insects changed...by pestilence conditions...the fleas on rats changed and gave human life the bubonic plague

the NATURE did not change, it was discovered that insects transmitted the plague between Rats and humans, negating the previously held view that it was "in the air"

In modern time we witnessed the same outcome for COWS were attacked by the UFO PHI condition...and then they gained mad cows disease.

Well there alone I think I'll stop responding to you...Cows being attacked by the UFO phenomena are a great Psyops by the Government to allow certain agendas to be carried out. You really need to look at other sources other than channeling.

As to prions and mad cow disease you realize its been shown that thats a direct result of ingesting animal products that have cannibalized their own. ie pets that eat manufactured "pet food" made up of rubbish, faeces, and other cannibalized waste/flesh of their own species. Think of faeces feathers beaks being fed to caged chickens, you'll get the idea.

www.dogsnaturallymagazine.com...

"Rendered Waste Ingredients Far More Serious Risk"

Why do you think the ancient brothers considered the Satan review as holy....not that Satan is HOLY....but that Satan is HOLY to Earth life as a support review...HOLY DUST. Dust is not holy, but when it attacks you and you stop the attack then it is holy.

Sounds like something out of HG Wells "the Time Machine" the Morlocks holy Radioactive dust, next we'll be worshipping the Missile that dropped the Atomic Bomb

or

en.wikipedia.org...

After following a humming sound deeper into the underground tunnels, Brent begins to hear voices telling him to kill Nova. Entering the remains of St. Patrick's Cathedral, he finds a population of telepathic humans who worship an ancient nuclear bomb.

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Seede

You forgot to say that this is your own theology. I have not read on ATS one person who has said that Jesus is God. Tell me why should I believe you any more than any other person?

a reply to: windword
"There you go again, making up biblical history as you go. Moses NEVER called God "The Word". He called him "I AM".

"The Word" doesn't appear in the Bible until the New Testament, in John's epistle, and was borrowed from Plato, and then it was used by Philo first, before John, in the 1st century, to describe "The Angel of the Lord"
. "

your response
There you go again, making up biblical history as you go. Moses NEVER called God "The Word". He called him "I AM".

I made it clear from the onset did I not?

Quote " If you will, this is my understanding." Unquote

Quote "Gen 1:26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: (in part)-- Unquote

Your doing exactly the same thing you accused Winword of...

So is Jesus god or Not?

why should we entertain obfuscating christians? heaven forbid even believing them?

So is Jesus god or Not?

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

You forgot to say that this is your own theology. I have not read on ATS one person who has said that Jesus is God. Tell me why should I believe you any more than any other person?

"There you go again, making up biblical history as you go. Moses NEVER called God "The Word". He called him "I AM".

"The Word" doesn't appear in the Bible until the New Testament, in John's epistle, and was borrowed from Plato, and then it was used by Philo first, before John, in the 1st century, to describe "The Angel of the Lord"
. "

your response
There you go again, making up biblical history as you go. Moses NEVER called God "The Word". He called him "I AM".

Quote "Gen 1:26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: (in part)-- Unquote

So is Jesus god or Not?

why should we entertain obfuscating christians? heaven forbid even believing them?

So is Jesus god or Not?

I swear it was only a simple question and I asked it days if not weeks ago?

I had my answer just let go people...

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   

NATURE of insects changed...by pestilence conditions...the fleas on rats changed and gave human life the bubonic plague

the NATURE did not change, it was discovered that insects transmitted the plague between Rats and humans, negating the previously held view that it was "in the air"

In modern time we witnessed the same outcome for COWS were attacked by the UFO PHI condition...and then they gained mad cows disease.

Well there alone I think I'll stop responding to you...Cows being attacked by the UFO phenomena are a great Psyops by the Government to allow certain agendas to be carried out. You really need to look at other sources other than channeling.

As to prions and mad cow disease you realize its been shown that thats a direct result of ingesting animal products that have cannibalized their own. ie pets that eat manufactured "pet food" made up of rubbish, faeces, and other cannibalized waste/flesh of their own species. Think of faeces feathers beaks being fed to caged chickens, you'll get the idea.

www.dogsnaturallymagazine.com...

"Rendered Waste Ingredients Far More Serious Risk"

Why do you think the ancient brothers considered the Satan review as holy....not that Satan is HOLY....but that Satan is HOLY to Earth life as a support review...HOLY DUST. Dust is not holy, but when it attacks you and you stop the attack then it is holy.

Sounds like something out of HG Wells "the Time Machine" the Morlocks holy Radioactive dust, next we'll be worshipping the Missile that dropped the Atomic Bomb

or

en.wikipedia.org...

After following a humming sound deeper into the underground tunnels, Brent begins to hear voices telling him to kill Nova. Entering the remains of St. Patrick's Cathedral, he finds a population of telepathic humans who worship an ancient nuclear bomb.

Chickens and pigs etc have always eaten other meat animals.

Disinformation is also how hierarchy deals with the situation review in the public domain, for the purpose of disinforming the public to the condition of cellular and chemical brain changes.

The cow was identified as being attacked by the UFO condition which changed their natural cellular interactions and then they got sick....having used the same sort of food before...how come it never affected them before the attack happened?

When you alter the natural cellular body, and the chemical interactions change...then ingesting the food product would also have changed...until the atmospheric cooling replacement altered the interactive signal for cows.

I know this is a fact from my own personal irradiation attack and the ice melt replacement function in the channel.

The review of CHRIST is HOLY BLOODLINES....you change the blood, you change the microbial population, the microbial population causes pestilence...for since when does a flea cause a plague?

Get real why don't you.

The Christ realization is spiritual when our ancient higher and holier brother was attacked by his occultist evil self possessed brother who believes himself a Creator...yet he is an occultist and the destroyer of the spiritual life on Earth.

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   

I have not read on ATS one person who has said that Jesus is God.

That is quite the shocking statement...

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   

. "

your response

So is Jesus god or Not?

So is Jesus god or Not?

GOD spells GOD

JESUS spells JESUS.

You wanted JESUS occultist and you got JESUS...the murder of the ALPHA MAN in the holy Earth heavenly atmosphere and human beings inherited AIDS....changed bloodline and then EBOLA as a changed stigmata of CHRIST.

CHRIST is the HOLY REVIEW of the atmospheric replacement process called the HOLY OX 1000 against SATAN 1000, the HOLY CROSS +.

You murdered CHRIST in the ancient occult practice of masonry...stone building levitation conversions.

You gained JESUS....stigmata...self and cellular combustion.....irradiation of the chemical mind/brain (being nailed).

You changed the holy SAINT...and murdered the body of 12 as an EVIL OCCULT ACT.

Since when is MURDER HOLY....occultist?

THE AIN....the 0 zero functions were crossed by your Satanic TAN irradiated applications...YOU mudered the holy spirit of our atmosphere.

Your CAUSE AND EFFECT documentation states this FACT...EVIDENCE, you murdered the holy spirit of CHRIST.

The AIN changed into the AIL as a review

N = 90....the AIN changed from the 0 position into an attack and loss of the 0 or holy presence of spirit in our atmosphere.

You minused the body into a deduction...hence the poles and magnetism changed....METALLIC UFOs formed in the atmosphere as painted in the ancient philosophical awareness......as the memory. The ancients unlike us could not take photographs...so they PAINTED THE WITNESS as proof that it HAPPENED.

Just like today's witness...the POLE shifted from the 0 magnetic pole position....the ICE MELTS......the FLOODING happens, just like the witness states.

Witness statements of REVELATIONS....what was revealed when you abominated the Earth.....its stone....its atmospheric veil replacement and also the Nature.....called by philosophy M 1000 "other"...an introduced attack upon our spiritual life.

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: beenharmed

. "

your response

So is Jesus god or Not?

So is Jesus god or Not?

GOD spells GOD

JESUS spells JESUS.

You wanted JESUS occultist and you got JESUS...the murder of the ALPHA MAN in the holy Earth heavenly atmosphere and human beings inherited AIDS....changed bloodline and then EBOLA as a changed stigmata of CHRIST.

CHRIST is the HOLY REVIEW of the atmospheric replacement process called the HOLY OX 1000 against SATAN 1000, the HOLY CROSS +.

You murdered CHRIST in the ancient occult practice of masonry...stone building levitation conversions.

You gained JESUS....stigmata...self and cellular combustion.....irradiation of the chemical mind/brain (being nailed).

You changed the holy SAINT...and murdered the body of 12 as an EVIL OCCULT ACT.

Since when is MURDER HOLY....occultist?

THE AIN....the 0 zero functions were crossed by your Satanic TAN irradiated applications...YOU mudered the holy spirit of our atmosphere.

Your CAUSE AND EFFECT documentation states this FACT...EVIDENCE, you murdered the holy spirit of CHRIST.

The AIN changed into the AIL as a review

N = 90....the AIN changed from the 0 position into an attack and loss of the 0 or holy presence of spirit in our atmosphere.

You minused the body into a deduction...hence the poles and magnetism changed....METALLIC UFOs formed in the atmosphere as painted in the ancient philosophical awareness......as the memory. The ancients unlike us could not take photographs...so they PAINTED THE WITNESS as proof that it HAPPENED.

Just like today's witness...the POLE shifted from the 0 magnetic pole position....the ICE MELTS......the FLOODING happens, just like the witness states.

Witness statements of REVELATIONS....what was revealed when you abominated the Earth.....its stone....its atmospheric veil replacement and also the Nature.....called by philosophy M 1000 "other"...an introduced attack upon our spiritual life.

WTF? I just asked a simple question about genesis?

I am lost now

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Rex282

resorts to libelous slander and nay saying condescension instead of the issues to how destructive and vile religious belief is[/b]. .

Itallicked (spelling notwithstanding), seems lost and forgotten in the wall of texts and quoted bible passages spewed ad nauseam by the zealous adherents of "original sin/sacrifice/reward in heaven/eschatology/millennialists"

Bible study 101 should include this disclaimer " we are here for your soul; to seek and extract meaning that will suit our agenda"

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   

.yet we used to be tall, for we were angelic light beings who manifested straight out of light.

We combusted our selves...and self combustion proves that it shrinks the cells.

"used to be tall" - well falling to earth and interbreeding with the Nephilim would imply living under this relative higher gravity we would evolve to be shorter?

Why wouldn't self combustion create a new life form - after all we can extrapolate through the chemical reactions the
by-products of certain fires using certain fuels. Or we could really have some fun by invoking elemental magic and playing with Salamanders.

Or to look at it another way without fire (energy transfer) you do not metabolize the energy inherent in food, thus your DNA/cells eventually die; so much for that theory of yours.

I prefer to look at fire like Prometheus - stealing it form the Titans and creating knowledge/enlightenment (or eating from the Tree of knowledge of good and evil), you can see it another way

PHI occult review.

PHI O calculated ANGLES inside of a CIRCLE to form ANGLES from the ANGEL review already transmitting as a natural body transmission that their occult mind reviewed....protected when not touched.

Science does not exist naturally...occultism is science.

Human self possessed egotistical review....I can invent...I can create...I can copy.

Real review states....you can invent...you only destroy....you change nature and evolution...no copy.

UFO does not copy.

UFO falls out by increased radiation.

Radiation reheats that formed the cool UFO release...radiation formed cooled gaseous bodies by evolution.

Science removes evolution.

Meteors normally have frozen gases...come into atmosphere release gases and disintegrate from out of radiation streams.

Scientists heat radiation...meteors come in...unfreeze, explode heated gases and leave larger chunks of stone/rock.

UFO fallout condition to allow the forming of nuclear fuel. Fuel product taken from out of the atmosphere for forming the liquid state of fuel. Fuel then burnt.

Radiation.....increased heat...evolution removed.

The same status happened in ancient times...a thinning of the atmosphere by removal of replacement cold bodies.

Human psyche channeled information for cold fusion...cold fusion in atmosphere only reason why the atmosphere exists...for our brother removed its natural replaced cell...gases released from Earth volcanic eruptions.

Millions of years ago.....tall human beings.
Millons of years ago...large animals.

Occult science artifacts inside of coal beds with human remains.

UFO constant attack of heated radiation....evolution removed, incinerated the human life for humans did a direct science to their own status....an evolved being greater than animals...the lower evolution light/sound allowed animal cells and status to remain. Human beings removed their own personal status for the higher evolution of spirit...human spirit removed by self combustion. Modern time self combustion demonstrates personal status can be removed but Nature remains.

UFO ancient attack.....hit America continent with the last heated cell....atmosphere fell in and instant snap freeze happened.

LIfe review....Earth had a previous nature and tropical landscape in a warmer climate balanced between hot/cold.

Snap freeze saved life on Planet Earth.

Hot gases on outside of atmosphere caused by ancient occult science converted into cold gases when space introduced U into America's fallen atmosphere.

Heavy gas bodies fell onto Earth exploding....why animals survived as a snap freeze. Why no stone meteor bodies found in hit sites.

Different atmospheric gas replacement...heavier gases now involved in new atmospheric condition, evolution of cell / DNA function changed as did skeletal formation.

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

I swear it was only a simple question and I asked it days if not weeks ago?

Was it a simple question?

I had my answer just let go people...

What answer did you decide on?

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   

You conveniently forget the bit about humans then contracting it from the denatured degenerated "cow" or "pig"
Its a relatively new (??) condition

en.wikipedia.org...

The disease has also been shown to result from use of human growth hormone obtained from the pituitary glands of persons who died from Creutzfeldt–Jakob Disease,[17] though the known incidence of this cause is (as of April 2004) quite small. The risk of infection via cadaveric HGH in the US ceased when the medication was withdrawn in 1985

as to mutilations...
en.wikipedia.org...
Charles Fort collected many accounts of cattle mutilations that occurred in England in the late 19th and early 20th centuries.

Reports of mutilated cattle first surfaced in the United States in the early 1960s, primarily in Pennsylvania and Kansas.[citation needed] The phenomenon remained largely unknown outside cattle raising communities until 1967, when the Pueblo Chieftain in Pueblo, Colorado published a story about a horse named Lady near Alamosa, Colorado that was mysteriously killed and mutilated. The story was republished by the wider press and distributed nationwide; this case was the first to feature speculation that extraterrestrial beings and unidentified flying objects were associated with mutilation.[3]

The review of CHRIST is HOLY BLOODLINES....you change the blood, you change the microbial population, the microbial population causes pestilence...for since when does a flea cause a plague?

Get real why don't you.

"you change the blood, you change the microbial population, the microbial population causes pestilence"

you may as well state that cancer comes from changes in the air or blood changes. Or that the alkalinity or acidity of blood
predisposes one to daily swings in mood or intelligence - how far do you want to go?

The review of CHRIST is HOLY BLOODLINES

some say that the "jesus" physical bloodline is still in existence today

en.wikipedia.org... Jesus bloodline is a hypothetical sequence of lineal descendants of the ... from Jesus and Mary Magdalene eventually became the Merovingian dynasty in .

If you're talking about a spiritual bloodline you would do yourself a favour in studying the gnostic idea of the demiurge - aka jehovah and the hijacking of true knowledge

Get real why don't you.

A relative meaningless denigration. Why the upset - are you trying to start a new cult?

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   

I was addressing Seede, but if you want to hang onto everyone of my words and twist them as a springboard for your pulpit sermons be my guest.

so the WITNESS is the UFO? help me out here

Or its a mixture of the ancient stories and new stories for the purpose of control

Dr. Jacques Vallee ~ The Control System
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   

I was addressing Seede, but if you want to hang onto everyone of my words and twist them as a springboard for your pulpit sermons be my guest.

so the WITNESS is the UFO? help me out here

Or its a mixture of the ancient stories and new stories for the purpose of control

Dr. Jacques Vallee ~ The Control System

The ancient UFO activation was for the levitation of stone.

Nuclear fuel UFO activation is for the creation of fuel from converting holy dust.

The 2 UFO conditions are separate...for the UFO is a cause and effect condition by altering the natural cooled radiation bodies into converting bodies for an atmospheric model to convert.

No ownership of the UFO in either circumstance...cause and effect is called cause and effect because it is caused.

You cannot own cause, for it happens to the natural becoming unnatural...hence artificial to the natural creative interaction of Earth and its radiation.

ICE then melted slowly in the condition of forming a fuel.

If modern science did stone levitation as a model...we would have been incinerated.

The EVIDENCE states the observations....human life did incinerate as self combustion, for the interaction of forming the converting UFO signals....did not allow some human DNA radiation mutations to survive the conversion...for ICE MELTING is not an instanteous cold fusion reaction.

Ice melting and replacing the cooled effects in the atmosphere replaced oxygen supply....but it was not enough gaseous mass to protect the mutated HUMAN DNA from combusting. The gas being taken for the conversion UFO signal for forming nuclear fuel.

As ancient OCCULTISM was outlawed by the Roman Catholic Institution....the witness to the UFO condition was often painted by the astronomer Philosophers as the witness to the evil act of the occultist practice...so that it could not be denied.

The spiritualist brothers who I truly love and admire, tried with great love for their family to save us from our self possessed brother...and they lost...their holy orders were murdered when he came out of hiding.....sadly for our human inheritance of his occultist beliefs.

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   

I am lost now

Well you and me both - I suppose it goes to the greater meme of how religions get started. Christianity was a few thousand years in the making - and had the benefit of an older religion and the Sword of Rome to push it. These days anyone can self publish and start a cult. I have yet to gather any references or pointers to writings from beenharmed.

mUST BE REVEALED WISDOM

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   

You conveniently forget the bit about humans then contracting it from the denatured degenerated "cow" or "pig"
Its a relatively new (??) condition

en.wikipedia.org...

The disease has also been shown to result from use of human growth hormone obtained from the pituitary glands of persons who died from Creutzfeldt–Jakob Disease,[17] though the known incidence of this cause is (as of April 2004) quite small. The risk of infection via cadaveric HGH in the US ceased when the medication was withdrawn in 1985

as to mutilations...
en.wikipedia.org...
Charles Fort collected many accounts of cattle mutilations that occurred in England in the late 19th and early 20th centuries.

Reports of mutilated cattle first surfaced in the United States in the early 1960s, primarily in Pennsylvania and Kansas.[citation needed] The phenomenon remained largely unknown outside cattle raising communities until 1967, when the Pueblo Chieftain in Pueblo, Colorado published a story about a horse named Lady near Alamosa, Colorado that was mysteriously killed and mutilated. The story was republished by the wider press and distributed nationwide; this case was the first to feature speculation that extraterrestrial beings and unidentified flying objects were associated with mutilation.[3]

Get real why don't you.

"you change the blood, you change the microbial population, the microbial population causes pestilence"

you may as well state that cancer comes from changes in the air or blood changes. Or that the alkalinity or acidity of blood
predisposes one to daily swings in mood or intelligence - how far do you want to go?

The review of CHRIST is HOLY BLOODLINES

some say that the "jesus" physical bloodline is still in existence today

en.wikipedia.org... Jesus bloodline is a hypothetical sequence of lineal descendants of the ... from Jesus and Mary Magdalene eventually became the Merovingian dynasty in .

If you're talking about a spiritual bloodline you would do yourself a favour in studying the gnostic idea of the demiurge - aka jehovah and the hijacking of true knowledge

Get real why don't you.

A relative meaningless denigration. Why the upset - are you trying to start a new cult?

Why the upset....after being used for an illegal occult study, and then irradiated, you advise me that I am a new cult and also upset....of course I am upset. Belief in the cult is unnatural....it is only human beings imposing some review of personal control against the establishment.

I have no need to form any cult thanks for the positive review of my life attack. I am trying to bring my families spiritual attention to all of the ancient abuses of our spirit that we have all endured due to our brother's spiritual self possession...a possession that continues to take Earth life into its destruction.

I believe in equality and also wisdom of equality...without enforced satanic occult scare tactics. Fear does not form control....fear only creates more fear. Truth of wisdom and spirit details the loving truth of our heritage and if taught correctly could change life on Earth for every one of us....yet the hierarchy have never allowed it for they claim ownership of life and community. Yet you have never told the truth yourself.

Cattle mutilations began when science studied and experimented on radiation...it was the first signs and warnings about occult practices...converting radiation.

As the water of our atmosphere holds the microbial population, this population began to self combust, increasing the amount of carbon in the natural atmospheric water body.

As our bloodline and its holy status belongs to the holiness of water, the ancient occult review of CHRIST...spiritual replacement...the conditions for alteration of the SINE frequencies which blood belongs to...is one condition for the gain of illness....the other condition is to alter the microbial population, when then forces microbe interaction that is not natural.

Also the condition of removing the atmospheric mass....displaces the cell creation reaction by blasty.....pressure does not allow the cell to hold form. Ancient life DNA cells then would produce the blasty as identification that you are destroying evolution of life...hope you find the information for self proof that occultism is evil, as is the choice to convert the natural spiritual life that we belong to. Making excuses to your own person via your own person should only correlate a truth that occultists already gave themselves.....artificial reasoning from a changed chemical and spirit interaction by irradiation of our atmosphere.

It is why occultists as males think differently about spiritual precepts to the natural spiritual inheritors.

The reason relates to the amount of radiation that your spiritual person interacts with....for increased radiation forms a larger number of negative spiritual images to reflect upon. Our brother has always had a higher amount of negative spirit interactions because he is the creator of the Satanic occultist review to allow conversion as a personal spiritual psyche review.

I have explained that our brother converted his own higher angelic androgynous presence on origin Earth and he was involved in the self conversion of his own person. This is the reason why he chose to seek out shamanic wisdom in drugged mind states. As I told you, plants are the burnt spirit body which allowed him brain imagery to see ancient holographic memory that he caused...the levitation of stone.

If anyone cared to review the status of spiritual creation awareness....since when does a human life have anything to do with the levitation of stone....this outcome was why we were incinerated as an organic life...and Earth converted.

You should be able to review your own personal inheritance in believing the conversion of nuclear/radiation matter via this ancient occult review of holographic memory...the reason why satanic practices became a part of human awareness...when our ancient brother resought this information.

Our spiritual psyche becomes aware when the spirit of Christ is sacrificed and we then place our own psyche spiritual review as the sacrificed Christ....it is why so many humans attested to being Christ as a sacrifice called JESUS....only inferring that our own bloodline is now sacrificed.

I had a similar spiritual psyche observation myself and was also informed by a spiritualist that I was of the higher spiritual order of Christ...meaning currently being sacrificed....and I had inherited endometriosis as this proof.

We consider our families bloodline attack as a holy sacrifice for we knew that we were spiritually sacrificed previously by occult conditions. We therefore are holy and the unholy act is the occult itself. So we advise ourselves that our holy spirit has been murdered.

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   

judging by the speediness of your response I gather you didnt even look at Jacques Vallee even for a moment?

No ownership of the UFO in either circumstance...

what does this even mean?

.the witness to the UFO condition was often painted by the astronomer Philosophers

If you're referring to the Descani frescoe what is the significance of the witness? Is the witness on the side of Mankind or was the witness the perpetrator?

If modern science did stone levitation as a model...we would have been incinerated.

Well we're still here...so not so strange

Anti Gravity Secrets Of The Pyramids Revealed At Coral Castle In Florida
Saturday, July 12, 2014 16:23

______beforeitsnews/alternative/2014/07/anti-gravity-secrets-of-the-pyramids-revealed-at-coral-castle-in-florida-2991256.html
“I have discovered the secrets of the pyramids, and have found
out how the Egyptians and the ancient builders in Peru, Yucatan, and Asia, with only primitive tools, raised and set in place blocks of stone weighing many tons!”
- Edward Leedskalnin

edit on 13-1-2016 by TheConstruKctionofLight because: ssshhh

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   

I am lost now

Well you and me both - I suppose it goes to the greater meme of how religions get started. Christianity was a few thousand years in the making - and had the benefit of an older religion and the Sword of Rome to push it. These days anyone can self publish and start a cult. I have yet to gather any references or pointers to writings from beenharmed.

mUST BE REVEALED WISDOM

GENESIS
SIGN SEE

Revelations the signs witnessed as the destruction to Earth as a body of stone...sink holes...volcanic eruptions...earthquakes (Carpenter-tectonicus earth plates)....the Veils....UFO formations/burning fallout....the Nature...attack on the animals....insects and forest combustion, just like we see today...the cross of wood.

Modern time UFO attack....nuclear fuel not created by the ancients. My own life used as an experiment for the collider data....new Revelation caused, as another act of destruction.

Since 2008 collider experiment....new sink holes witnessed...for the UFO increased activation was the released fuSION of Earth's crystal....earth stone's own energy release and gone. Earth now changed.

The occultist review...never considers the cause and effect changes involved in Earth status. Volcanic eruptions...fill up the holes bored into Earth by UFO releases....volcanic eruptions cool the lava and replace crystal particles in the changed fusion, as reactions to the occult cause and effect changes to Earth. Volcanic eruptions replace hot gases that cool by evolution.

All data aspects that you have not considered when you decided to recommit our life to your evil occultist practice for converting radiation matter.

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   

judging by the speediness of your response I gather you didnt even look at Jacques Vallee even for a moment?

No ownership of the UFO in either circumstance...

what does this even mean?

.the witness to the UFO condition was often painted by the astronomer Philosophers

If you're referring to the Descani frescoe what is the significance of the witness? Is the witness on the side of Mankind or was the witness the perpetrator?

Well we're still here...so not so strange

Anti Gravity Secrets Of The Pyramids Revealed At Coral Castle In Florida
Saturday, July 12, 2014 16:23

______beforeitsnews/alternative/2014/07/anti-gravity-secrets-of-the-pyramids-revealed-at-coral-castle-in-florida-2991256.html
“I have discovered the secrets of the pyramids, and have found
out how the Egyptians and the ancient builders in Peru, Yucatan, and Asia, with only primitive tools, raised and set in place blocks of stone weighing many tons!”
- Edward Leedskalnin

There is a different consideration that you obviously don't consider.

The actual signal for levitation is used in the creation/reaction/conversion for nuclear fuel creation.

Edward used a signal already created....he did not apply the signal.

Scientists of the occult want to apply the signal...my spiritul information told them the signals were already being used...and you cannot use the signals twice.

Edward only proved to the public that the ancients did use this scientific practice for their sacred holy building skills as ancient occult awareness....and then it attacked them for they too heated radiation interactions and the UFO began to burn the stone fusion and also change the natural cellular interactions of the human life cell....causing stigmata...as changed brain chemical states as a euphoric drug type of review....PHI status as prophetic realizations...and also unnatural leeching of blood from the cell.

Edward himself died from stomach cancer.

Microbial population in human digestion helps to maintain natural balances.

Human DNA is programmed to cause cell replacement as a natural advice and we should all only die from age...not from health issues.

Do you know what a witness is? Witness is observation.

We are not discusssing Satanic witness as you infer...asking about the witness for you imply the Satanic review of judging in Hell, obviously by your own quote and personal review of my information.

Human beings have to witness the UFO event to imply its reveal. The reason a human sees the reveal is because it manifests in the atmosphere.....and it is not personal to the human seeing it.

When a human sees the manifestation at the ground state...then it is personal for this is a different viewing and one scoffed at by those not seeing the same imagery. How a group of humans can see and not see at the same moment...only due to personal irradiations.

The reason for the irradiation comes from the actual formed UFO body...that has a condition of atmospheric manifestation by country.

Every human being is differently affected by the world UFO interactive radiation signals....sending signals to each body and then grounding the signals....so the attacks are PERSONAL.

I truly wish that occultists were dealt with...for all of the victims like myself are sick and tired of your evil considerations of our life as if we are data. How different are you to us in your personal comparison of stating self importance....why is it that you personally believe that your life is more holier than my own and that my life is considered to merely be information for your own personal review...who do you really think you are? Creator?
edit on 13-1-2016 by beenharmed because: extra information added

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   

I think I finally see where you're going with this...
If I may borrow from your other thread....

Science is the Conspiracy of Religion

The review implied that if you used water/oxygen the holiness of the Heavenly body would change....causing fall out, which happened as ancient spiritual advice. Yet this advice was argued over as a condition.

The reason it was argued was due to inheritance. Inheritance belonged to the Temples (whose design is likened to a transmitter/receiver by design), as the light and sound wavelength being used for the conversions/alchemy.

I've sent you a PM

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join