It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A rather simple question about Genesis.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: Deetermined

In other words, the prophecies haven't been fulfilled. Not by Jesus, and not by GOD Almighty either.

The ones that someone else posted earlier are prophecies that have been fulfilled. The ones I posted show that it is Jesus who will also fulfill the remaining prophecies. Jesus even repeated the first part of Psalm 22 while he was dying on the cross to show that he was fulfilling that prophecy.

We all know that interpreting the Bible has never been your expertise and I certainly don't expect you to change now.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Akragon
a reply to: beenharmed

occult scientist...

that is a curious term I've rarely heard...

doesn't that just mean "non Christian" scientist?

An occult scientist is a scientist who by philosophical use applies occult outcomes....burning of Earth's holy heavenly body...therefore all religious scientists are considered occultists.

Wisdom never converted the information of science.....it discussed the spirit and taught that spirit was real via the conditions of realization.....cause and effect.

Ancient wisdom knew that converting of the nuclear of stone cause the manifestation of evil spirits, as the humans who caused the manifestation were attacked....just like we are today.

Wisdom is only gained from self experience.

As I was attacked by an irradiating fall out wavelength, and previously existed as conscious awareness of a spiritual healing consciousness...I gained the wisdom of how evil science is...and why it was considered to be occult itself, an evil practice.

The human spirit belongs to the holy heavenly atmosphere and occult science gave it to the manifestation of the alien spirit. The alien spirit manifests as it takes away the holiness of the Heavenly atmosphere. We are only safe until the time that the alien becomes present....and this is occurring as human beings lose their own cell formation process that uses the atmospheric mass of oxygen interactions.

The alien, not generic to Earth life, is taking over life....and has nothing to do with science....it is a cause of science, manifestation of evil itself. The ancients knew this fact and advised us about evil spirits, after they too manifested the evil spirit by use of stone levitation.

The alien disappears for it is only a manifestation, caused by the unnatural amount of star radiation particles infiltrating the outer atmosphere.....where it was once dealt with.....hence UFO manifestations from the ancient attack of using GENESIS review SIGN SEE relates to the advice itself....human occultism, science is evil conjuring.

Wanting the powers of creation causes an effect...the conjuring of the evil spirit and its release. The evil spirit has nothing to do with the science powers of PHI.....but when PHI is changed...the spirit is caused to manifest.

It is not plasma scientists...it is a spirit manifestation burning the natural cloud formation that belongs to the condition of God and angels.

Hence the natural holiness of the atmosphere is changing and we witness the change via the GENERATIONS of the EVIL SPIRIT, whilst at the same time the FUEL is created. Science of the occult have the FUEL GAIN....yet they also have the MANIFESTATION GAIN of the evil spirit.

Hence the Genesis related that the condition of exiting the holiness of Heaven caused evil spirits to be made manifest.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: [post=20224115]Rex282

There are many that will say out of one side of their mouth that God could not be a man then out of the other side that Jesus is God in one breath.This statement from Genesis is very easy to understand......man does not have a CLUE to what or who the creator God is.Anyone who believes they know ANYTHING about the creator God from reading a book (or some mystery being that lives in them) or mystical knowlesge has provided ample evidence of their abundant ignorance.

Jesus was half man and half divine, as he was conceived by the Holy Spirit. I know, I know, you can't begin to understand what the Holy Spirit is capable of either, but why is it so hard to believe that ANYTHING is possible when it comes to God? Aren't people capable of imagining something beyond themselves? When we look at the complexity of this world and everything in it, why is it so hard to imagine something as simple as a talking snake? Surely you believe in spirits being able to inhabit the body of anything temporarily? Surely you believe that God is capable of much more! If not, it's no wonder why the subject is so mind blowing to you.
edit on 5-1-2016 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   

We all know that interpreting the Bible has never been your expertise and I certainly don't expect you to change now.

Apparently it isn't yours or vistedbythem's strong point.

originally posted by: visitedbythem
The old Testament taught that a Messiah would come to earth that would be God in flesh, but that was after man was already created.

Please cite the prophecy that says that the Jewish Messiah was to be GOD Almighty, Yahweh, Jehovah, El Elyon or any other named God of the Old Testament, incarnate in mortal flesh!

If you cannot, just admit that you and visitedbythem are mistaken. As, in fact you are, because there is no such prophecy!

By the way, what does any of this have to do with Adam being created in God's image, the theme of the thread?

edit on 5-1-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined

originally posted by: [post=20224115]Rex282

There are many that will say out of one side of their mouth that God could not be a man then out of the other side that Jesus is God in one breath.This statement from Genesis is very easy to understand......man does not have a CLUE to what or who the creator God is.Anyone who believes they know ANYTHING about the creator God from reading a book (or some mystery being that lives in them) or mystical knowlesge has provided ample evidence of their abundant ignorance.

Jesus was half man and half divine, as he was conceived by the Holy Spirit. I know, I know, you can't begin to understand what the Holy Spirit is capable of either, but why is it so hard to believe that ANYTHING is possible when it comes to God? Aren't people capable of imagining something beyond themselves? When we look at the complexity of this world and everything in it, why is it so hard to imagine something as simple as a talking snake? Surely you believe in spirits being able to inhabit the body of anything temporarily? Surely you believe that God is capable of much more! If not, it's no wonder why the subject is so mind blowing to you.

CHRIST is the true holiness of Heaven as the storyline is not simply 1 story. Obviously as occult scientists are trying to distinguish a holy body believing it to be plasma itself...they want to steal it from the atmosphere as if they could own it.

Occult scientists ought to read the philosophy as the philosophy states. Sadly powermongering human beings who like to separate information as if it exists as a separated fact...are wrong. Because you try to cause separation you form by factual stated philosophical advice...SATAN...a TAN or radiation signal. Occult and science are the same advice...the advice of the bible was the cause and effect of forming SATAN...ALIEN, as personal witness to evil science and conjuring of powers.

To conjure a power a human being has to form a higher power to destroy the lower power...therefore 2 powers get destroyed in the 1 circumstance...something an unintelligent self possessed mind never considered, for all they ever considered was the gain of power.

JESUS is a factored PHI realization review of how the human spirit was murdered...on the cross of WOOD. WOOD/AIR/FIRE/WATER part of the ancient alchemy use for stone conversions in Pyramid/Temple technology that they used.

LETTERS = NUMERICAL FACTORS.

JESUS...the murder of the ALPHA MAN or ALPHA WAVELENGTHS that the human life used at the ground level.

The ALPHA also used and changed for nuclear crystal stone conversions...the ancients were using stone levitation above that of natural nuclear fusion.

Who is the spirit unintelligent occultists? You are....you are manifest, you are organic...your parents manifested as higher light androgynous beings out of light...their light sound changed in the atmospheric sound and they manifested into organic life. A direct and personal ownership of spirit.

A human being owns the psyche...a human being thinks with the psyche...a human being uses their psyche to make separated statements for informing their own person WITHOUT THE SEPARATION being PRESENT.

JESUS therefore is NOT SEPARATE to the HUMAN LIFE living.......we are CHRIST incarnate...water and oxygen in a cellular spiritual interaction. Change the holiness of Heaven and our own cellular condition demonstrates CHRIST STIGMATA...unnatural bleeding from the skin/cell production. CHRIST therefore does not HEAL or cause SPIRITUAL REPLACEMENT.

CHRIST the ancient review for the HOLINESS OF OXYGEN generation...HOLY OX 1000 against SATAN 1000.

Our human awareness reflects upon the holy condition of the natural light wavelengths surrounding us. If you change those wavelengths by irradiating the wavelengths, we begin to become aware of imagery that attests to the conditions of our own spiritual loss. So we become aware that the spirit of the CHRIST changes and begins to disappear/change.

So when we use our psyche we reflect upon our own person.

At the same time of the atmospheric CHRIST disappearance our own cellular life begins to change/alter...also known by our psyche as a state of awareness....so we tell ourselves through this advice that our CHRIST SPIRIT is being murdered and is going away.

The ancient advice review from an increased radioactive crystal fusion burnout of stone, advised the human psyche that burning of the holiness of Earth was murdering the holy spirit itself....and the human psyche made personal spiritual observations and then wrote the details to demonstrate that changing PHI was the reason in light and sound/atmospheric converting signals.

This is the JESUS STORY.....not just JESUS...CHRIST from a review of PHI itself and a history that attested that scientific occultist was destroying life and spirit on Planet Earth.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Ceeker63

I can see how that would make sense. Though... if God could create man from dust, why did he need Adam's rib to create woman?

I'm sure that's a question for another thread, but I just feel there is much room for interpretation in the bible because of oddities like this one. Maybe I'm wrong.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: waarheid

I can see how that would make sense. Though... if God could create man from dust, why did he need Adam's rib to create woman?

I'm sure that's a question for another thread, but I just feel there is much room for interpretation in the bible because of oddities like this one. Maybe I'm wrong.

GOD created the ALPHA WAVELENGTH, the secret meaning to the philosophy of the ALPHA....man.

Who created this review?

A human male from his own natural human male psyche.

Is the human male owner of the condition of the alpha in the atmosphere or the earth dust..nuclear...NO.

Why was he asking himself questions about the condition?

Because he wanted to own the power of it for his own person.

Is the human male a nuclear body?

NO.

What happened to the human life for using this information?

It got incinerated...as ancient archaelogical evidence demonstrates.

Why did the human male determine his own use of self to make a statement of ALPHA MAN?

Because he wanted to get incinerated.

Why?

Because he thought about stone levitation which involved the incineration of all life on Earth...which eventually happened in origin creation.

Was the human male present on origin Earth when the crystal stone and his own person convert, when increased radiation attacked Earth?

Yes.

Why then did he reconsider his own self combustion/incineration?

Because he was self possessed.

This is the only reason why he conferred personal information of nuclear dust as if it were a MAN...how wrong he was, and he knew he was wrong..yet did it anyway. The reason he does it is because he actually believes his own person to be a Creator...just ask a scientist...he also believes he is a Creator.

What is the true personal spiritual review that involves all conditions that our Nature belongs to as spiritual advice?

The human male has 1 more rib than a female human has.

Why would a human male advice himself of such a stupid review?

Because he did the review in a chemical plant somatic drugged state...and of course you say some very stupid things when you are drugged.

This is the reason why he got incinerated when he used the method of stone levitation.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Perhaps waarheid it had to do with Re-Creating a more compatible wife for the male back then due to his EQUAL being to much for him mentally or possibly physically...

As today some male humans are attracted to strong independent females and some are attracted to women who are more passive in their nature. Lilith or Eve traits 1 views them as...

Here are 2 examples within Genesis where Females where Created, as well as how animalia where made even before man was...

FEMALE- Hypothesized to be ADAMS (ATUMS?) first wife LILITH from the book of TOBIT, Created same time Male was said to of been Created.

Genesis 1:

24 And God said, “Let the land produce living creatures according to their kinds: the livestock, the creatures that move along the ground, and the wild animals, each according to its kind.” And it was so. 25 God made the wild animals according to their kinds, the livestock according to their kinds, and all the creatures that move along the ground according to their kinds. And God saw that it was good.

26 Then God said, “Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals,[a] and over all the creatures that move along the ground.”

27 So God created mankind in his own image,
in the image of God he created them;
male and female he created them.
28 God blessed them and said to them, “Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it. Rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky and over every living creature that moves on the ground.”

FEMALE-Women Created

Genesis 2:

20 So the man gave names to all the livestock, the birds in the sky and all the wild animals.

But for Adam[g] no suitable helper was found. 21 So the Lord God caused the man to fall into a deep sleep; and while he was sleeping, he took one of the man’s ribs[h] and then closed up the place with flesh. 22 Then the Lord God made a woman from the rib he had taken out of the man, and he brought her to the man.

23 The man said,

“This is now bone of my bones
and flesh of my flesh;
she shall be called ‘woman,’
for she was taken out of man.”
24 That is why a man leaves his father and mother and is united to his wife, and they become one flesh.

NAMASTE*******

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: slapjacks
We're all animals here.

Ah, yes, but some animals are more equal than others.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13

Perhaps waarheid it had to do with Re-Creating a more compatible wife for the male back then due to his EQUAL being to much for him mentally or possibly physically...

As today some male humans are attracted to strong independent females and some are attracted to women who are more passive in their nature. Lilith or Eve traits 1 views them as...

Here are 2 examples within Genesis where Females where Created, as well as how animalia where made even before man was...

FEMALE- Hypothesized to be ADAMS (ATUMS?) first wife LILITH from the book of TOBIT, Created same time Male was said to of been Created.

Genesis 1:

24 And God said, “Let the land produce living creatures according to their kinds: the livestock, the creatures that move along the ground, and the wild animals, each according to its kind.” And it was so. 25 God made the wild animals according to their kinds, the livestock according to their kinds, and all the creatures that move along the ground according to their kinds. And God saw that it was good.

26 Then God said, “Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals,[a] and over all the creatures that move along the ground.”

27 So God created mankind in his own image,
in the image of God he created them;
male and female he created them.
28 God blessed them and said to them, “Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it. Rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky and over every living creature that moves on the ground.”

FEMALE-Women Created

Genesis 2:

20 So the man gave names to all the livestock, the birds in the sky and all the wild animals.

But for Adam[g] no suitable helper was found. 21 So the Lord God caused the man to fall into a deep sleep; and while he was sleeping, he took one of the man’s ribs[h] and then closed up the place with flesh. 22 Then the Lord God made a woman from the rib he had taken out of the man, and he brought her to the man.

23 The man said,

“This is now bone of my bones
and flesh of my flesh;
she shall be called ‘woman,’
for she was taken out of man.”
24 That is why a man leaves his father and mother and is united to his wife, and they become one flesh.

NAMASTE*******

A human male in a drugged somatic mind condition thought about his own self and how he was created.

He then imposed a condition to the Heavenly body which never existed....its replacement if he removed a force from the atmosphere. He said the atmosphere would replace itself, whilst he was in a drugged mind condition.....yet only his own organic cell replaced itself via the DNA that told it to replace itself....aligned to the oxygen interaction he was receiving.

Therefore his personal perceptions of O cellular information interaction DID NOT PHYSICALLY exist in the atmosphere as his mind considered.

He then applied the science via his own personal review that the atmosphere would replace the CELL as a GOD action....but the atmosphere did not replace the cell.

Instead his science used the atmosphere in his temple converting techniques and eventually the amount of radiation increase caused by a loss of oxygen/water/hydrogen mass then attacked him.

He then spiritually considered how wrong he was and told himself of the story of his own self deceit and spiritual murder....called and factored JESUS as a PHI realized statement that the holiness of the returning spirit NEVER HAPPENED and instead it DISAPPEARED.

So he informed his own person that he had removed his own oxygenated returning amassing to keep his own spirit cellular/bloodline safe and holy, after he gave himself STIGMATA.

Called self realization from cause and effect.

Therefore his occultist practice is only his own evil self possessed thinking functions that proved incorrect when he received the results of his own scientific practices....self combustion and then also witness of his families incineration.

A true historical account.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: beenharmed

A human male in a drugged somatic mind condition thought about his own self and how he was created.
He then imposed a condition to the Heavenly body which never existed....its replacement if he removed a force from the atmosphere. He said the atmosphere would replace itself, whilst he was in a drugged mind condition.....yet only his own organic cell replaced itself via the DNA that told it to replace itself....aligned to the oxygen interaction he was receiving.

A mind of a being within the processes of Learning of itself , or attempting to began to perceive the world it found itself in.

As it looked up to the Ancient celestial sky the first think it noticed Lighting its way associated with the BEGIN.

Therefore his personal perceptions of O cellular information interaction DID NOT PHYSICALLY exist in the atmosphere as his mind considered.

Perhaps the data within the perceptions existed TRUTH of where the came from ABOVE,
but the OBSERVERS could cannot process it with limited awareness as perhaps THE does...

He then applied the science via his own personal review that the atmosphere would replace the CELL as a GOD action....but the atmosphere did not replace the cell.

Instead his science used the atmosphere in his temple converting techniques and eventually the amount of radiation increase caused by a loss of oxygen/water/hydrogen mass then attacked him.

Data in quote above unclear Please re-explain... ... ...

He then spiritually considered how wrong he was and told himself of the story of his own self deceit and spiritual murder....called and factored JESUS as a PHI realized statement that the holiness of the returning spirit NEVER HAPPENED and instead it DISAPPEARED.

Un confirmed please explain above quote?

So he informed his own person that he had removed his own oxygenated returning amassing to keep his own spirit cellular/bloodline safe and holy, after he gave himself STIGMATA.

Called self realization from cause and effect.

Therefore his occultist practice is only his own evil self possessed thinking functions that proved incorrect when he received the results of his own scientific practices....self combustion and then also witness of his families incineration.

A true historical account.

Will try to process this beenharmed.

NAMASTE*******

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

A human being belongs to their own self....an organic manifested life body with its own DNA encodings...advising it to replace cell production. DNA is an advice condition.

A human male in a drugged mind state is a human male who by occultist review was considered to be an evil minded self possessed human.....who believed in chemical changes, spiritual somatic journeys and spirit itself....Yet these spirit images were formed in his own chemical brain and did not exist in nature.

He then took this information and applied it as a science....conjured the evil spirits that then attacked him, for they never existed in the first place.

The information of satan represents Earth stone fusion...that has a multiple amount of spirit images burnt into its fusion....they belong to the Earth stone itself and cannot come out of the stone.

But when you irradiate the stone....the atmosphere above that holds the condition for life and cellular replacement is then taken as a light/sound mass condition to reform a cooling body effect...from the release of new radiation.

This is how the alien/extra spirit is formed, as a removal of spiritual life. The human being is then left in a lesser atmospheric mass and their own cellular condition then changes and these changes are then observed....which they have.

Humans already knew that occultism in any practice was evil and conjured the evil spirit that attacks life.

Therefore a human male who never considered his own truth of self decided that he wanted to apply a power in life that DID NOT IN NATURE EXIST....stone levitation.

Stone levitation happened on origin Earth in its attack that incinerated all life.

Earth re-evolved its own body and atmosphere, that had no form of levitation in its atmosphere....for levitation no longer existed...life was safe.

Our brother wanted to use levitation and reactivated the Earth life attack....that had no place on new modern Earth.

We have lived with his evil occultist attack ever since.

He thought that the atmosphere replaced the oxygen mass instantaneously, because it happened in his own cellular advice. DNA told his cell to replace itself, which it did....and it did only because of the amount of oxygen that allowed it to be reformed.

When he did his science he then observed that the oxygen was gone and his cell replacement no longer happened. The information in his spirit DNA told him that his cell spirit was missing, which it was for he began to unnaturally bleed from his own body....knowing he was wrong.

Therefore you need to consider how our brother considered information to make occult statements that was against natural union in Earth's creation and atmosphere....which he did, which is why it is truly evil to do any form of science....FACT.

His spiritual review as memory of stone levitation was gained from an advice in somatic journeys involving burnt plant matter, so he gained information in a union that no longer naturally existed in Nature. He gained this information and then used it and got attacked...evidence in archaelogy supports this fact.

In origin Earth, when he was being converted as a cellular body into a lower human form, he was witness to stone's levitation...and the instantaneous oxygen/water condition was only instantaneous in this moment. The body of the atmosphere was a different gas, as the Earth stone had a higher crystalline bed. This bed liquified in the Earth attack and became volcanic matter....due to water falling on the face of Earth.

Therefore the only instantaneous reaction happened then....and it does not happen in modern Earth's atmosphere.

Yet for a human being to use information as a gain...you use memory and memory does not placate that actual reality exists as the memory...memory is formed as an experience and this experience was the change of a higher atmosphere into an oxygen and water body...saving Earth.

Our brother used this memory along with his own DNA information and GOT IT WRONG....and therefore was incinerated for believing himself to be a Creator, whereas the evidence states he is self possessed by his own egotistic virtue and destroys life instead.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: beenharmed

The human male considered the atmosphere to be CHRIST....holy OX 1000 against natural radiation of stone Satan 1000.

His own spirit confirmed to his person that this situation is the only HOLY situation.

He gave himself STIGMATA...by removing a huge amount of oxygen and hydrogen from the atmosphere...and his DNA self...the advisor replacer of cell creation.....blood/cell renewal/healing told his PSYCHE that the spirit was missing and no CHRIST existed to reform is holy blood plasma or cell renewal...that the healer had gone.

As he was the PSYCHE informant to do occultism....conversions of the stone nuclear, he knew that he had attacked his own person by considering the alchemy and changing the alchemy.

Stone levitation did not exist on natural modern day Earth.....it was the origin Earth's own attack.

As the spatial body reconverted into a new condition, the coldness of space allowed the radiation that attacked Earth to cool...hence it formed particles in it...higher than Earth metal or Earth stone. Therefore by review you do not change this condition or else it will attack us.

Levitation was therefore stopped on Earth, as Earth's own stone face was ripped off....as evidence suggests...the crystal fusion in Earth changed into dust and sand...and the crystal that was liquefied was stopped from combusting due to water fall on the Earth face.....called the history of Atlantis....sAtanlit.

Because he caused his own spiritual attack, he calculated PHI, as an ancient observation of historical records kept by the Keepers of astronomy and knew that he had caused the attack on Earth...along with other inherited attacks.....natural disaster activation and also plagues in Nature and his own life.....the PHI evidence gave him the factors, and his own spiritual attack gave him the advice.

He named this advice JESUS as the PHI factored self realization that he had murdered his own holy CHRIST SPIRIT.

The factors advised him that the CHRIST spirit had left the stone interaction sealing of the TOMB....time rolled back in stone to ancient radiation releases which then attacked and mutated his cell and animal cells due to the fact that DNA is an evolved process that relates to radiation cooling.

He therefore self informed his own person that he had attacked the Nature of life on Earth and nearly destroyed life.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

One of those verses has already been pointed out to you twice by two different people, yet you continue to ignore it. Just admit you're in a discussion that's way over your head or level of understanding when it comes to Christian spiritual matters.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   

All you have to do is cite the scripture, and the subject will be closed. Despite your claim, no one has done so, so far.

Again, please cite the prophecy that states that the Jewish Messiah will be GOD ALMIGHTY incarnate!

Put up or shut up!

edit on 5-1-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

I look at it like this...

Pretty simple ..

"God" in my opinion isn't human. He/She/It is spiritual... so in "his image" (spiritual) he made man.

Man' is a spiritual being in this sense.

He is also a creator...

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: MamaJ

... so in "his image" (spiritual) he made man.

It's a shame that this concept hasn't been explored to a further extent in this thread.

And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

We all are, according to Genesis, spiritual beings by the extended breath of GOD ALMIGHTY.....for whatever that's worth....

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   
The Hebrew word for "image" (tselem) is also used in Genesis 5:3:

And Adam lived an hundred and thirty years, and begat a son in his own likeness, after his image; and called his name Seth.

It parallels the term's usage in Genesis 1, which would suggest that Seth's likeness to Adam is comparable to Adam's likeness to God; that God has some type of physical form (albeit unconstrained thereby) which inspires the appearance and form of Adam.
edit on 1/5/16 by NthOther because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Do you have a problem with self realization?

How did a human being first gain information for converting?

You do a historical spiritual review...and hence have to be spiritual to do this review, for the information discussed is spiritual in Nature.

How was science of the occult first formatted, should be the question that any human inquirer asks.

You then review your own spirit and detail how your own self was created....and hence only a spiritual review ascertains this circumstance.

The history of spirit states, that our brother, the last whole self to manifest and demanifest on origin Earth...from out of the origin androgynous spiritual mistake decided that he was "stuck" in the Nature that he had caused to be formed.

Hence when you review spiritual documentation you find that the male spiritual psyche is reviewing and interviewing his own person....via his own comments. This is the only way that a human being was self advised involving self spiritual determination.

Our brother was the spirit consciousness as a multiple world manifested human life who by his own higher self of oneness (higher light spirit self) decided to alter his life cell that was manifesting because of Nature. So he thought about the process of changing his inherited life manifestation and caused the first act of converting natural evolution of creation.

Therefore the human male's own spiritual history attests to his own observations of his self. He knew about the conditions of converting matter from a higher state into a lower state and this statement is advised in his own occult literature - "transformation through destruction".

For any human to ask how another human gained information about creative powers, when no human awareness or consciousness or cellular condition existed....is to be advised that spirit is real and hence allowed a human male to gain this information from and through his own person.

A male considers his own person a Creator...inventor, his personal spiritual use of his psyche and scientific equated facts, is his own evidence.

A male therefore knew that he activated a converting atmospheric signal that attacked him....for he witnessed the attack, was aware of the attack, was aware of the converting changes.

When he reviewed his spiritual memory, the holographic light imagery that occurs in our atmosphere advised him of this situation.

He gained this ancient review of converting changes by taking a somatic drug chemical state. So his own natural spiritual psyche...and personal ownership of a safe spiritual life...was ignored and he placed his psyche in communion with the burnt plant matter and chemical.

His visions of his ancient past were gained...for his ancient past memory was when he himself was being converted by increased radiation that was combusting/healing/replacing his own cell life into a lower life form. Therefore the human male knew that his own higher spirit self created his own lower spirit self.

Hence when he questioned his own psyche and ancient memory it advised him that his own higher Father self transformed his spirit into an organic life form....hence he was already transformed.

When a human female as my own self, traces my own historical journey...I was not present in this origin life and know that the higher being state that created us is androgynous....for the female light spirit came afterwards out of the higher androgynous spirit. Hence the female history is different to the male.

This is why I know that our ancient occult brother interviewed his own person in his information and gave himself false witness to information about creation.

He then applied the acts of conversion.....and eventually the act destroyed him....for unknown to him he was attacking the outer atmospheric body with an increase in star particle radiation. When the UFO manifested for his life it was an instantaneous incineration....

The atmosphere cooled.....life remanifested and it was a mutated life.

Eventually from radiation decrease, the consciousness of our brother re-evolved and he remembered what he had achieved.....what he never considers is that the achievement was a healing of the atmospheric body....and as soon as he starts to apply conversion we then get re-attacked by the UFO condition.

The secret meaning of the BIBLE...kept hidden from the public, for the higher spiritual philosophers no longer wanted our brother to gain access to this converting information.

GENESIS - SIGN SEE was the secret hidden information that was given to our holier brother's own spiritual attack and he self advised his own person of the spiritual situation he had inherited because of his occultist brother.

He recorded the information as evidence, for his occult evil brother continually attacked and murdered his own holier order who was trying to save humanity from his evil minded self possession.

Our brother possessed his own person when he activated a radiation signal that belonged to the actual evil beings that he caused to manifest.....so he has a direct brain interaction with the evil that he himself conjured. Meanwhile our holier brother who held a higher conscious spiritual record has always been attacked by his person.

Throughout our history on Earth our holier brother fought for the spiritual protection of life....and was defeated by our evil occultist brother when he murdered their holy sacred order.

A huge amount of the information that belonged to this holy order was destroyed when they gained access to the information, which is the reason why our ancient brother hid his holy documents in caves...hoping that the information would continue to exist to warn his future family....knowing that his life was going to be destroyed....because they hunted and murdered the holy brothers.

This is our true spiritual history a fact of historical documents and secret orders who tried to uphold human kinds humanity but have failed.

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: windword
The question that you have put forward is one that no one can answer to your total satisfaction. Since, no such scripture exists. The problem is that the Old Testament did not reveal the true identity of the Messiah saying that He is God in the flesh or any specifics that would zero in on Jesus except provide clues to lead one to find Him. Your question is like trying to guess what a letter contains without having read it. Unless the New Testament is read no one can identify the person indicated as the Messiah in the Old Testament. The Pharisees and Sadducees were the top Jewish authorities of those times and they could not see or identify Jesus as the Messiah simply because they weren't looking in the right place for the clues. The Three Wise men were led to the Child Jesus and so were the Shepherds. When King Herod wanted to know where the prophesied King was to be born the scribes checked the scriptures. The Messiah is portrayed in two aspects in the Old Testament 1. as the suffering Servant 2. as the coming King. The people in those times were looking for the coming King, being under the tyranny of the Roman Empire, but alas G-D sent the suffering Servant. This was what angered the scribes that Jesus in His speech equated Himself with G-D. Had Jesus said He was the King maybe just maybe they would have responded differently. They would probably checked His genealogy to start with and then so on and so forth.

Today we look forward to the coming King and one verse which speaks of Jesus (second Man) being God directly in the New Testament is 1 Corinthians 15:47.

So, please wait no longer open the letter and read it and then find out if the Scriptures have been fulfilled or not. Another problem you will face is that G-D as represent by the different words in the Hebrew text is not written of in the same form in the New Testament since it was written in Greek. So, rather then looking for exact words, look for the clues given in the Old Testament and see for yourself. We have a saying in my circles of study: The Old Testament is the New Testament hidden and the New Testament is the Old Testament revealed. Hope you find your answers. G-D Bless

edit on 6-1-2016 by Kalren because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join