It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US soldiers 'told to lie' in abuse probe

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 04:54 AM
link   
US forces face accusations of rampant abuses in Iraq
A senior US army officer has been accused of ordering soldiers to lie to investigators probing an incident in which two Iraqi civilians were pushed from a bridge into the Tigris River.

Testifying before a military trial over alleged abuse of Iraqis by US forces, Major Robert Gwinner said Lieutenant-Colonel Nate Sassaman had ordered soldiers to lie about the bridge incident to the Army's Criminal Investigation Command, or CID.

"They did not want CID to know that the Iraqis had gone into the water," Gwinner said.

One of the two Iraqis is thought to have drowned in the Tigris.

source: english.aljazeera.net

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Just one less Islamo-Terrorist to be shot. Who cares. We should have turned the entire country into glass anyway. Is that the answer you were looking for?

Al Ja"Liar" is nothing but a terrorist information network. It has about as much credibility as CNN or CBS or ABC or NBC or MSNBC.

I hope GW declares "marshal law" soon and takes these liberals and terrorist off the air. Dismantle anything begining with "the" and ending in "times". Put ALL newspaper editors in jail for treason. The heads of CNN or CBS or ABC or NBC or MSNBC under the jail for treason. Oh what the heck lets just do away with that ole constitution thingy altogether. It just a old peice of paper anyway.

Let's just go ahead an shoot all muslims and liberals in the streets.

How's that. Happy now? It that what you wanted to hear?

[edit on 7-1-2005 by DrHoracid]

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrHoracid
Just one less Islamo-Terrorist to be shot. Who cares. We should have turned the entire country into glass anyway. Is that the answer you were looking for?

Al Ja"Liar" is nothing but a terrorist information network. It has about as much credibility as CNN or CBS or ABC or NBC or MSNBC.

I hope GW declares "marshal law" soon and takes these liberals and terrorist off the air. Dismantle anything begining with "the" and ending in "times". Put ALL newspaper editors in jail for treason. The heads of CNN or CBS or ABC or NBC or MSNBC under the jail for treason. Oh what the heck lets just do away with that ole constitution thingy altogether. It just a old peice of paper anyway.

[edit on 7-1-2005 by DrHoracid]

What exactly are you trying to say? Looks to me like one big

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by nukunuku
What exactly are you trying to say? Looks to me like one big

best thing you can do is put him under ignore like i have since most his replys are pathetic.

back to topic i will do a search to see if there are any more sources reporting this

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrHoracid

thats the news, man. i did not "made them up", and since aljazeera is closer to this conflict, they have up to the time news from the frontlines. if you dont like the news, doesnt mean they are not TRUE.

but then again, i dont care what you think, since you have proven yourself to be extremly non tolerant to any other opinions. with this replay you have shown your true face and i hope YOU are happy now, that everybody sees what kind of words go thru your mind.

Just one less Islamo-Terrorist to be shot?
...turn the entire country into glass?
Dismantle anything begining with "the" and ending in "times"?
Let's just go ahead an shoot all muslims and liberals in the streets!

those are your words.
i find them somehow sick.
but as far as i know your goverment, they would like your philosophies and opinions. maybe you should be the new "security advisor"?

and to "your" replay to this thread i also say:

[edit on 7-1-2005 by Souljah]

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Yeah, and Tokyo Rose was close to the war in WWII as well. Rense.com ranks right there with these guys, but I guess if you're looking for anti-U.S. BS, any source is good. I'll wait patiently for a reliable source, which could even be CBS now that Rather is gone.

By the way, it's martial law, not marshall law!

new topics

top topics

join