It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sex and Nudity is inappropriate but guns, zombies, violence, and death is OK

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   
On TV

That gun(prop), that violently(special effect) killed(acting) the zombies(actors) was not real. For the most part, people should be able to tell that was not real and that you shouldn't try that at home. I will grant you, in todays world, the amount of people that cannot tell real vs imaginary apart is getting larger, but that's for another post

nudity and sexual stuff, is basically real. heck, how many guys in the 80's, *ATS edit* to the three titty girl in Total Recall

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 06:52 AM
link   
I blame fig leaves.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Yup..look no farther than the people, some here, that got themselves all wound up over the implied rape of a character in Game of Thrones..

1. Pregnant woman stabbed in the belly
2. Another woman graphically has her throat slit
3. Heads get cut off.
4. People burned alive.

Not a peep.

Implied rape of a character where nothing is shown...BLURGHGHGG morally corrupt Hollywood.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Indeed,many sensible people have raised this question yet the nonsense continues. Maybe we should laugh at the insanity of it and take comfort in knowing we aren't quite so far gone

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

3. Heads get cut off.
This reminded me of the first time I saw a head chopped off on television. It was the Shogun miniseries in 1980. I remember being a little appalled and couldn't believe they actually showed that on TV. However, now I realize that this was necessary to properly tell the story. It wasn't just the gratuitous violence that has become commonplace today.

-dex

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 02:56 AM
link   
a reply to: DexterRiley

So if there's a story with sex should they be allowed to show that too?

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join