It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

That marsh-mellow universe.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 11:49 PM
link   

On the surface of it, when you see others suffer and you suffer its because you are recognising suffering. You know that intensity! compassion arises because you know all about it, you have been swimming in the ocean of pain. But if you have blocked suffering it in your self, you don’t want to know anything about it. You just want to go on living in your marsh-mellow universe, don’t get me wrong that marsh-mellow universe doesn’t have to be pink and sweet. It may be bitter and tough, but hey its still your bitter and tough marsh-mellow universe. Us humans we learn to feel at home in the anger and not only that we can even feel good in it. Then as times go by, we get respect for being hard and angry we become heroes of some-kind. It like a never ending growth, an as we build it isolates us from the inside and the outside. Whether our universe is hard or soft, what many of us haven’t realized is the fact that it is self created. Be it made of hard ice or of pink puffy clouds, the good news is the realization that we created it. Sure others have pushed us in to a corner and as a reaction we begun to spin our space in the wrong way. But, we can completely wipe the slate, the whole creation and the mechanism itself that made the mess in the first place. From then on we have the ability to be and live in clear space. I hear some say “and so what”, tell you what the difference is unbelievable. A bit like working in a dirty dusty place for weeks with no shower and then finally you get one. Its a joy and a relief, Life becomesa fresh place, full of space and room to move. One is a child again, living in a new world.
edit on 4-1-2016 by ancientthunder because: alignment

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I read that, relaxing all the way. Thanks

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 02:37 AM
link   
lovely

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: ancientthunder

nice, thank you for your effort in a beautiful post

join