It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary refuses to take question from a crowd member...the reason is horrible...

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

originally posted by: thesaneone
It never fails after 3-4 post the topic about Hillary gets changed to topic about Trump.

Double standard I see.

It fine to point out how the Clintons are "alleged" raping scum bags but lets ignore the other leading candidates also a "alleged" rapist too!

I should be seeing condemnation for BOTH Hillary and Trump here.

The hyporcray of ATS astounds me

NEWS Flash Folks Trump Didn't Rape

His bitter ex-wife was slinging mud during their divorce preceding. Divorce's are extremely emotional, Ivana later withdrew her statements.

Ivana Trump:

"I have recently read some comments attributed to me from nearly 30 years ago at a time of very high tension during my divorce from Donald," she said in the statement today. "The story is totally without merit. Donald and I are the best of friends and together have raised 3 children that we love and are very proud of."

abcnews.go.com...

“During a deposition given by me in connection with my matrimonial case, I stated that my husband had raped me,” Ivana Trump said in a statement at the time, as the Daily Beast reported. "[O]n one occasion during 1989, Mr. Trump and I had marital relations in which he behaved very differently toward me than he had during our marriage. As a woman, I felt violated, as the love and tenderness, which he normally exhibited towards me, was absent. I referred to this as a 'rape,' but I do not want my words to be interpreted in a literal or criminal sense."

edit on 4-1-2016 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Apparently, Bill Clinton also flew about a dozen times on convicted pedophile and friend Jeffrey Epstein's private 747...nick named the 'Lolita Express'...where young and under-aged women were allegedly provided to rich and famous men for 'entertainment'.

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

"I have recently read some comments attributed to me from nearly 30 years ago at a time of very high tension during my divorce from Donald," she said in the statement today. "The story is totally without merit. Donald and I are the best of friends and together have raised 3 children that we love and are very proud of."

So do we believe what she said then, or now? And why? Secondly, as she pointed out, 30 years ago. It's not stopping those from bringing up Bill's 20 year old past.
Again, why? Partisan crapola?

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Many people have cheated on their spouse or have been cheated on. That's a very personal issue that has no place in politics, no matter which side of the aisle you sit.

I believe it is our business if the reasons for staying together are a political power play. If Hillary could run and win without the Clinton last name she probably would...

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   
When Hillary was at Bagram Air Base, Afghanistan in early 2007. As she was leaving, she turned around and snapped, "..I hope you people are all proud of your...". A lapdog with her stopped her mid-sentence, saying, "...what she ment to say was, we are proud of you...".

Naturally this did not make it to the media, but I was there...the small room off the main dining room, main dining facility at Bagram...

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
a reply to: matafuchs
I saw the video. The person was asking about Hillary Clinton's husbands past. And the same person has followed Hillary Clinton around asking this. There is no reason to answer this person yelling things out.

That person is also a Republican state representative. How convenient to get media attention over this.

It is just comedic the way the right says..."she was just asking a question"...

Does she look like she is asking a question? ...

I wouldn't engage in a conversation with her either..

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   
"REALTRUTH" stay on topic. THis is about Hillary. "When Hillary was at Bagram Air Base, Afghanistan in early 2007. As she was leaving, she turned around and snapped, "..I hope you people are all proud of your...". A lapdog with her stopped her mid-sentence, saying, "...what she ment to say was, we are proud of you...".
Naturally this did not make it to the media, but I was there...the small room off the main dining room, main dining facility at Bagram..."

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Clinton wouldn't talk to this stalker / heckler because all she, (the audience member), wants to do is troll Hillary. This person, Katherine Prudhomme, travels around stalking Clinton so she can shout her inappropriate questions about Bill Clinton, (who's been out of the White House now for what, 16 years or so....), above anyone else who's asking questions. Hillary's not my favorite candidate, for sure. But I can at least give her credit for not being stupid enough to fall for this trolls traps. Prudomme's tactics illustrate the right-wing's 'stratagy' for winning in 2016 - scream your head off about issues no cares about to get some credibity with the rest of the wing-nuts. I wonder how loudly Kathlerine Prudhomme will be screaming when Bernie Sanders wins the WH. I hope I can hear her in Phoenix. Very funny...

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

My position is if you want to represent the people of a country and hold the highest office in the land, then your life professional and personal should be an open book.

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Dare I say that anyone would mention "partisan crapola" if it were solely a elephant candidate having an accusation made against them? Sorry, but I see such glaring hypocrisy and double standards in these threads.

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Fact is she is rude because Hillary says she is? Or is that CNN that labeled her a Heckler? or ABC news...It is I am sure fine and ok when the BLM disrupts Trump or Bernie right?

It was in Hillary's best interest to confront her then. Get it out of the way. By saying she is rude and "i will never call on you" shows that she knows who it is and is avoiding on purpose. Hillary's intent was to not answer her from the start. She sure sounds like a person of the people. As far as double standard, if this was Trump saying this the MSM would have his balls on a platter this morning.

and to show how evil the Clintons are....did you know that in 99, after Juanita Broaddrick brought this to the mainstream, her company was mysteriously audited...sounds like Obama and the Tea Party.

I see the big players are out in force now...Kudos Intro!

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
I have read multiple times recently in the press about how it is so 'convienent' that Hillary has people ask her questions at her rallys that easily give her the oppurtunity to respond and make her rivals look horrible.

Case 1

The little girl who deals with bullies...Clinton made sure it was associated with Trump

www.huffingtonpost.com...

Case 2

The boy, the nuts and the guns

www.theamericanmirror.com...

Now, she refuses and calls rude a person who wants to ask a question. Do you NOT feel she did not know who she was?

www.cnn.com...

Katherine Prudhomme O'Brien, a GOP state representative from Rockingham, stood up feet from Clinton and began shouting. After Clinton dispatched the protestor once, O'Brien tried again during another lull in the program.

"You are very rude and I'm not never ever going to call on you," Clinton said forcefully, looking directly at the woman. "Thank you."

Why, in this setting, would you not answer anyone's question?

Clinton rolled out a plan to address campaign sexual assault in 2015, telling an audience in Iowa that rape victims "have the right to be believed."

"Today I want to send a message to every survivor of sexual assault," Clinton said. "Don't let anyone silence your voice. You have the right to be heard. You have the right to be believed and we're with you."

My god, how could anyone vote for someone like this? How could a party get behind someone who knows what their partner does but will not address it. An enabler is who.

I'm not a Hillary supporter at all, but I found the OP to be an awful long reach, especially when reaching isn't necessary to criticize her. Doing so, IMO, diminishes legitimate arguments against. Let's take a look-see, shall we?

Your first two cases sound exactly like what happens at political rallies (you know, the gatherings where supporters of politicians who agree with said politicians come to “rally” together in support of the candidate?) I’m sure if you look at other politician’s rallies, you’ll find much the same thing.

Your third case sounds like the woman was being rude. Did Clinton know it was a Republican politician? Sure she did, the woman is a known heckler and an expected annoyance when she shows up at events.

You ask why she would not want to answer anyone's question. Simple and obvious answer - she was asking about Bill Clinton's extramarital affairs, AND, the woman is a known annoyance/heckler at events.

Here’s where the OP, which seems full of scattered, unrelated thoughts gets truly bizarre…

You proceed to try to relate statements made regarding survivors of sexual assault not being silenced, and that rape victims have the right to be believed, and have support, to Bill Clinton having extramarital affairs, as if they're anything at all alike. How are ANY of the points of the OP related to any of the other points, in any way? Summary:

1) Hillary Clinton supporters ask questions at campaign rallies which support her position
2) Known heckler begins shouting questions about an intimate personal matter and is told she won't be answered.
3) Hillary Clinton is supportive of rape victims.
4) Bill Clinton had affairs and Hillary didn't divorce him
Conclusion: Why would anyone vote for her.

Seriously? I have way better reasons I won't be voting for her, if God forbid she gets the nomination.

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Fact is she is rude because Hillary says she is? Or is that CNN that labeled her a Heckler? or ABC news...It is I am sure fine and ok when the BLM disrupts Trump or Bernie right?

That's the topic? If it was I would comment on it. Oh and check the pic above. That doesn't appear to be a person that is aking a reasonable question.

It was in Hillary's best interest to confront her then. Get it out of the way. By saying she is rude and "i will never call on you" shows that she knows who it is and is avoiding on purpose. Hillary's intent was to not answer her from the start. She sure sounds like a person of the people. As far as double standard, if this was Trump saying this the MSM would have his balls on a platter this morning.

Hillary has already addressed this. Again, Trump is not the topic.

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freenrgy2

Dare I say that anyone would mention "partisan crapola" if it were solely a elephant candidate having an accusation made against them? Sorry, but I see such glaring hypocrisy and double standards in these threads.

Double standard? Is anyone screaming at Donald Trump during rallies about misconduct that Ivana Trump (his first wife) might have been accused of by someone in 1978?

Seriously?...The reaching here is an embarrassment to sanity.

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I think the Hillary Campaign knew this woman was there.

They cleverly "allowed" her presence to make the issue stand out and to make Hillary look fabulous.

How's all that working out?

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Really? You know this thread is all over the place and it is not me that has done it. There has been so much attempt to derail it is ridiculous.

The OP is that I feel those first 2 were plants by the Clinton group. So easy to 'choose' the softballs thrown at her. And, it has NOT been addressed by Clinton. She avoided it. Calling someone rude. I used 'Trump' as an example of how the MSM plays favorites.

Six posts in crazyewok and Introvert brought Trump into the conversation. It was not in my OP or referred to by me until I was defending my OP.

Page 2 I finally respond with

This is also NOT about Trump. He started banging someone while married, divorced his first wife and married the woman he cheated with. Does it make it better, no, but he was not getting blow jobs in his office. Bill did and Hillary stood by.

So tell them it is not about Trump please, not me. I have not been able to talk about the OP since page 2.
edit on 01pm31pmf0000002016-01-04T16:57:07-06:000407 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Might find this funny statement from paula Jones calling Hillary a liar.
www.breitbart.com...

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   

So tell them it is not about Trump please, not me. I have not been able to talk about the OP since page 2.

Which is exactly what they wanted.

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   
So let's get on with the OP. About how she plants people in the crowd and refuses to take real questions.

www.cnn.com...

In 2007 she did the same thing.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join