It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary refuses to take question from a crowd member...the reason is horrible...

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Let's be honest here.She was not a captive. It was his wife. She was describing what sounds like rough sex. That is not rape. She expresses later on, as you state based on my link, it was taken out of context.

Clinton used to show his dick to people and we have proof of those who brought charges. Employees. You find something like that on Trump and you have a comparison but until then, you are not making a valid point.

You feel it is hypocritical but have no proof. None. Trump is not getting a pass.

Maybe you should read about how calculating Ivana was during the divorce?

“Ivana is now a media goddess on par with Princess Di, Madonna, and Elizabeth Taylor,” Liz Smith reported. Months earlier, Ivana had undergone cosmetic reconstruction with a California doctor. She emerged unrecognizable to her friends and perhaps her children, as fresh and innocent of face as Heidi of Edelweiss Farms. Although she had negotiated four separate marital-property agreements over the last fourteen years, she was suing her husband for half his assets. Trump was trying to be philosophical. “When a man leaves a woman, especially when it was perceived that he has left for a piece of ass—a good one!—there are 50 percent of the population who will love the woman who was left,” he told me.

Ivana had hired a public-relations man to help her in her new role. “This is all very calculated,” one of her advisers told me. “Ivana is very shrewd. She’s playing it to the hilt.”

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   
She is an amazing human. She has been a good and faithful wife and mother, and stands up to the abuse for it. She will be an amazing president.

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   

So now you think a rape victim is acting like an ass? I don't see that in the videos....

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Yes, rough sex in which she holed-up in her room for the rest of the night and cried.

Keep defending this man all you like. What both Bill and Trump did was despicable and I would not even attempt to justify either's actions whether I like their politics or not.

It's sickening how you or anyone else would even attempt to rationalize this in any manner.

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   

I am not defending the man but the two situations.

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

I am not defending the man but the two situations.

In either situation a woman was victimized. You're trying to demonize one while justifying the other....just because of politics.

Despicable.

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Looks like Ivana Trump isn't the only person recanting her early writings about rape.

Bernie Sanders Recants 1972 Article on Women’s Fantasies of Rape

MUSCATINE, Iowa — Senator Bernie Sanders said a 1972 article he wrote describing women’s fantasies of rape had been misinterpreted, and its resurfacing showed how campaigns had become “soap operas.’’

“That we worry what I wrote 40 or 50 years ago, to the degree they become significant in the campaign, that’s just sad,’’ Mr. Sanders said on Friday.

In the article, written for an alternative newspaper called The Vermont Freeman, Mr. Sanders imagined male and female sexual fantasies, apparently to illustrate how both sexes have internalized gender stereotypes, which he went on to write were self-defeating. The Vermont Freeman no longer exists.

“A woman enjoys intercourse with her man — as she fantasizes being raped by 3 men simultaneously,” Mr. Sanders wrote.

In another passage, he wrote: “Do you know why the newspaper with the articles like, “Girl, 12, raped by 14 men” sell so well? To what in us are they appealing?’’

At the time, Mr. Sanders was 30 and running for Vermont governor on the antiwar Liberty Union Party ticket. He lost the race. Nine years later he was elected mayor of Burlington, Vt., as an independent. The 43-year old essay resurfaced this week in an article in Mother Jones magazine about Mr. Sanders’s formative years in Vermont’s leftist counterculture.

It is bouncing around social media, where Mr. Sanders is a favorite with the left, and it is unclear if the article will become a serious distraction to Mr. Sanders’s recently announced campaign for the Democratic presidential nomination.

www.nytimes.com...
edit on 4-1-2016 by IAMTAT because: highlighting

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   

If you begin protesting and interrupting at an event, what would you expect?

It's an interesting question, which certainly bears repeating..

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: matafuchs

Yes, rough sex in which she holed-up in her room for the rest of the night and cried.

Keep defending this man all you like. What both Bill and Trump did was despicable and I would not even attempt to justify either's actions whether I like their politics or not.

It's sickening how you or anyone else would even attempt to rationalize this in any manner.

You must not be old enough to remember what Bill actually did.

You are willfully ignorant or intentionally dishonest.

Bill Clinton used his office to extract sex from State employees numerous times.

You can't compare the two so knock it off. It's so offensive to see you minimize Bill actions.

The two men can't be compared. Bill was impeached for lying about sex.

Bill Clinton is a sexual deviant...And, Pig Vomit knows it.

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Sorry to interrupt the star baiting, political back slaping and trump worship.

But thought id add both Clinton and Trump were both alleged rapre. No one was charged in either.
To be fair both are likely guilty of silenceing victims. But the US does have innocent until proven guilty.

As for Clintons well known consensual sexapades........just be happy he was getting BJ from interns not pigs (Hillary excluded ). I would say us brits wish our PM had just been porking interns and not pigs.........but naaa is to funny and gives us to many laughs

edit on 4-1-2016 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-1-2016 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Star for that my friend, They have more dead bodies behind them than I have underwear.

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: IAMTAT

So was Ivana Trump, Donald Trump's ex-wife.

The book, by former Texas Monthly and Newsweek reporter Harry Hurt III, described a harrowing scene. After a painful scalp reduction surgery to remove a bald spot, Donald Trump confronted his then-wife, who had previously used the same plastic surgeon.

“Your #ing doctor has ruined me!” Trump cried.

What followed was a “violent assault,” according to Lost Tycoon. Donald held back Ivana’s arms and began to pull out fistfuls of hair from her scalp, as if to mirror the pain he felt from his own operation. He tore off her clothes and unzipped his pants.

“Then he jams his penis inside her for the first time in more than sixteen months. Ivana is terrified… It is a violent assault,” Hurt writes. “According to versions she repeats to some of her closest confidantes, ‘he raped me.’”

Following the incident, Ivana ran upstairs, hid behind a locked door, and remained there “crying for the rest of night.” When she returned to the master bedroom in the morning, he was there.

www.thedailybeast.com...

She accused him of rape in a court deposition and as part of the divorce settlement was legally bound not to talk about anything regarding the marriage without Trump's consent. She was raped....and then silenced. But what really stuck-out was when Trump's spokesmen said on the record that "you cannot rape your wife".

It is also fact that he had an affair with Marla Maples while he was married to Ivana.

I've seen you bitch in other threads when you don't agree with the sources because they don't fit your agenda. Can you provide a source other than the ultra-liberal DailyBeast, also not a liberal blog which sources the DailyBeast. Because I can provide a source where Ivana, in her own words, says Trump never raped her.

"Ivana Trump says her ex Donald Trump did not rape her during their marriage
Ivana Trump says there is no truth to claims her ex-husband, Donald Trump, raped her during their marriage.

Ivana Trump made the accusation during divorce proceedings more than two decades ago. But in a statement released Tuesday, she said the comments were made at a time of "very high tension". She says the story is without merit and referred to she and Donald trump as "the best of friends".
www.fox28.com...

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

You must not be old enough to remember what Bill actually did.

I was in my early teens, but I do remember quite well.

You can't compare the two so knock it off. It's so offensive to see you minimize Bill actions.

Yes you can. In both cases each man was unfaithful to their wife and both men were accused of violating a woman. Neither was charged or convicted. The similarities are striking.

I have not minimized Bill's actions and I think he is a despicable pig for what he may have done, but I also hold Trump to the same standard. It is you and others that are holding these men to different standards and minimizing what Trump did because of your self-professed love you have for Trump.

Bill Clinton is a sexual deviant and so is Trump. Why create two sets of standards to justify your own hypocrisy?

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Soooooo, getting back to the topic, Hilary declines to address a person that is there only to disrupt. Sounds like a good reason to me.

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
Soooooo, getting back to the topic, Hilary declines to address a person that is there only to disrupt. Sounds like a good reason to me.

Indeed. Earlier I provided a link in which Hillary was asked about her husband's actions and she answered the questions without issue. The only difference was that the persons(s) asking the questions were not disruptive and rude.

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

They think they can shelter Hillary from the sh!t storm that is coming.

Trump will be ruthless. No politician will take her on. Trump will not stop.

He a counter-puncher. She already opened the door.

She can run, but she can't hide...

Bill looks old. Bill sounds old. But, I never underestimate Bill.

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   
This and all the other "available" candidates for becoming the next POTUS makes me doubt if anyone in the USA is aware what is going on. IMHO the US citizens are being used, abused, manipulated, cheated on and betrayed by the few with the power to make or brake that great nation...under God.

For example..take Bill Clinton. When I didn't know better I considered him a great president.. But if any of the allegations are true he is a drug dealer, drug user, a rapist and a murderer. He was protected by those in power of the USA and groomed to become president.. All his accomplishments were not because of his personal effort but because of the received instructions from his handlers.

Same story with Obama and most likely same story with the next POTUS.. No matter if this will be Trump or an other Clinton.. for as long as the entire US government is not overhauled with an entire new government structure and replensihed with "fresh" politicians in congress and senate nothing will change...unless those with the real power wish to do so.

For most americans it is hard to belief that coruption rules the government and is a tool for the few with the real power to get what they want. Can you imagine what a criminal organisation can do with the resources of a nation like the US to their disposal?

Take that to the bank..?

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: zatara
This and all the other "available" candidates for becoming the next POTUS makes me doubt if anyone in the USA is aware what is going on. IMHO the US citizens are being used, abused, manipulated, cheated on and betrayed by the few with the power to make or brake that great nation...under God.

For example..take Bill Clinton. When I didn't know better I considered him a great president.. But if any of the allegations are true he is a drug dealer, drug user, a rapist and a murderer. He was protected by those in power of the USA and groomed to become president.. All his accomplishments were not because of his personal effort but because of the received instructions from his handlers.

Same story with Obama and most likely same story with the next POTUS.. No matter if this will be Trump or an other Clinton.. for as long as the entire US government is not overhauled with an entire new government structure and replensihed with "fresh" politicians in congress and senate nothing will change...unless those with the real power wish to do so.

For most americans it is hard to belief that coruption rules the government and is a tool for the few with the real power to get what they want. Can you imagine what a criminal organisation can do with the resources of a nation like the US to their disposal?

Take that to the bank..?

We are trying to get the entrenched thieves out of DC.

Half our Country is getting a monthly check and are unwilling to give it up.

Anybody backing a person that is in office now. Or, recently has held office.

If they are there now...They are the problem.

Picking people out of the phone book wouldn't even get us 20 trillion in debt.

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   
This is certainly germane to the topic, as the "rude" woman was specifically asking Hillary Clinton about Bill Clinton's behavior against young women.

So, speaking of lawsuits involving the spouses of Presidential candidates...Let's not forget Bill Clinton's regular getaways to his old friend (and convicted pedophile) Jeffrey Epstein's 'Orgy Island'...where the rich and famous go to secretly meet (and diddle) underage girls.

Apparently, Bill Clinton has now been identified in a lawsuit against a known Clinton friend and convicted pedophile.

Bill Clinton identified in lawsuit against his former friend and pedophile Jeffrey Epstein who had 'regular' orgies at his Caribbean compound that the former president visited multiple times

-The former president was friends with Jeffrey Epstein, a financier who was arrested in 2008 for soliciting underage prostitutes

-A new lawsuit has revealed how Clinton took multiple trips to Epstein's private island where he 'kept young women as sex slaves'

-Clinton was also apparently friends with a woman who collected naked pictures of underage girls for Epstein to choose from

-He hasn't cut ties with that woman, however, and invited her to Chelsea's wedding
Flight logs pinpoint Clinton's trips on Epstein's jet between the years 2002 and 2005, while he was working on his philanthropic post-presidential career and while his wife Hillary was a Senator for their adopted state of New York.

'I remember asking Jeffrey what's Bill Clinton doing here kind fo thing, and he laughed it off and said well he owes me a favor,' one unidentified woman said in the lawsuit, which was filed in Palm Beach Circuit Court.

The woman went on to say how orgies were a regular occurrence and she recalled two young girls from New York who were always seen around the five-house compound but their personal backstories were never revealed.

At least one woman on the compound was there unwillingly, as the suit identifies a woman as Jane Doe 102.
She 'was forced to live as one of Epstein's underage sex slaves for years and was forced to have sex with... politicians, businessmen, royalty, academicians, etc,' the lawsuit says according to The Enquirer.

www.dailymail.co.uk... an-compound-former-president-visited-multiple-times.html
edit on 4-1-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-1-2016 by IAMTAT because: highlighting

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

originally posted by: thesaneone
It never fails after 3-4 post the topic about Hillary gets changed to topic about Trump.

Double standard I see.

It fine to point out how the Clintons are "alleged" raping scum bags but lets ignore the other leading candidates also a "alleged" rapist too!

I should be seeing condemnation for BOTH Hillary and Trump here.

The hyporcray of ATS astounds me

NEWS Flash Folks Trump Didn't Rape

His bitter ex-wife was slinging mud during their divorce preceding. Divorce's are extremely emotional, Ivana later withdrew her statements.

Ivana Trump:

"I have recently read some comments attributed to me from nearly 30 years ago at a time of very high tension during my divorce from Donald," she said in the statement today. "The story is totally without merit. Donald and I are the best of friends and together have raised 3 children that we love and are very proud of."

abcnews.go.com...

edit on 4-1-2016 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-1-2016 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join