It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary refuses to take question from a crowd member...the reason is horrible...

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

i certainly like Hillary's foreign policy better than sander's but Bern will end the war on drugs so im still on the fence.

what Hillary policy makes ou call her a scumbag?

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 01:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

originally posted by: Grimpachi
Is it really news worthy that a candidate called someone Rude?

I would say that goes for any candidate and for the record I will never vote for another Clinton or Bush.

Just a Here Here.

Totally agree

That's a "Hear Hear", as in "I hear ya, I year ya". Not as in "here", the place here.

Hear, Hear

And, Trump is merely there ... to ensure Hilary get's elected. So, sorry bud ...

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 02:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

Why, in this setting, would you not answer anyone's question?

Because the system is so corrupt they know they don't have to, they (in this case she) knows they are going to be appointed anyway, all that matters is who comes second.

Why do I say appointed? well, thats why they cleared the decks in relation to the Bengazi situation. Whoever cleared the decks is the king maker. Absent a loose cannon firing at the wrong time for the king makers and sinking the ship, Clinton will be the next president.

If the king maker had not wanted Clinton, the Bengazi emails have come out to play and would have sunk her would they not?

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: Dimithae
a reply to: introvert

Yeah but how many people has Trump's spouse been accused of raping? This isn't about infidelity. Clinton was being accused of rape back when he was Gov. of Arkansas.

The divorce was ultimately granted on Trump's 'cruel and inhuman treatment' of his wife. She is legally barred from speaking about the marriage without his permission.

www.dailymail.co.uk... p-says-best-friends.html

Trump allegedly raped her and then silenced her through the courts. His spouse raped no one.

So does Trumps Rape cancel out Clinton's rape? is it a one for one kind of thing, or is there bonus points for aggression?

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

There is no cancellation. I would suggest you go back a few pages and read the thread. There was no Trump rape.

It is going to be a dirty political season....

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   

No, but abandoning men YOU are responsible for ,sure as hell is a GIANT skeleton.

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: vjr1113

Maybe saying that was a bit harsh of a description.

I have never liked her nor the decisions or flip/flopping she made while in office as a Senator in NY or as SecState. I think a lot of voters on the left think they are bringing back the good old Days of Slick Willie but she is, to me, someone who is very Progressive and does not make political decisions that would benefit the country.

Then there is Whitewater/Benghazi/etc

edit on 01am31amf0000002016-01-04T09:11:32-06:000932 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: vjr1113

Maybe saying that was a bit harsh of a description.

I have never liked her nor the decisions or flip/flopping she made while in office as a Senator in NY or as SecState. I think a lot of voters on the left think they are bringing back the good old Days of Slick Willie but she is, to me, someone who is very Progressive and does not make political decisions that would benefit the country.

About 20% of the current electorate, wasn't even alive during Slick Willie's numerous scandals and controversies regarding women accusing him of rape and sexual abuse...The media hasn't discussed it much at all during this election, so 1/5 of current eligible voters know little to nothing about the kind of people Bill and Hillary Clinton truly are.

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Did the court order state that she must denounce media reports that reflect poorly upon him and endorse him for president should the need arise? Doubt it, she could have just kept her mouth shut (not violating a court order), yet she went out of her way to address what she considers false reports about the situation. Your dismissing of her statement due to a court order is nonsense.

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: salival05

Don't feed the trolls.
BTW...Adorable Pug. Your's? We lost ours and miss him so much.

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

He is and thank you! He is a pretty cool guy, sorry you lost yours, they make such great friends!

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: salival05

Welcome to ATS.

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   

edit on 4-1-2016 by MyHappyDogShiner because: (no reason given)

I have no idea how the thread that came up that I was responding to ended up being this thread. I deleted the post because it was completely unrelated.
edit on 4-1-2016 by MyHappyDogShiner because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   

a reply to: matafuchs
She was silenced from speaking about the marriage negatively without Donald's permission. I've already provided a source for that.

Not true. Any contract that requires you to participate in or coverup illegal behavior is null and void by law. Its 2016, if she wanted him prosecuted she would. She obviously doesn't.

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: MyHappyDogShiner

I think this wins the award for best post in this thread!

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   

[
Disagree, my friend. Hillary didn't cheat on anyone, nor did she rape anyone. Trump is a self-admitted cheater and "allegedly" raped his own wife....and used a divorce settlement to silence her from talking about her experience.

No,s he just carries the water for her sexually harassing, raping husband.

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: salival05

Did the court order state that she must denounce media reports that reflect poorly upon him and endorse him for president should the need arise? Doubt it, she could have just kept her mouth shut (not violating a court order), yet she went out of her way to address what she considers false reports about the situation. Your dismissing of her statement due to a court order is nonsense.

Stockholm Syndrome.

By her own admission, even though Trump was a horrible, cheating husband and an even worse father, she loved him dearly and still does to this day. She will defend Trump and distance herself from her original statements as much as she can.

The most telling aspect is that while she claims it was not rape after she said it was in a court deposition, she does not deny her description of what happened. You can call it rape, or you can call it something else, but the fact remains that Trump treated her just as bad as any allegation made at Bill Clinton.

And that is the main point. It is hypocritical that some people want to chastise Hillary for the alleged actions of Bill, but Trump gets a free pass. That is a despicable position to take and it is an insult to the women that were take advantage of.

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1
Is the premise here that rape victims are incapable of being rude assholes?

Screaming at someone taking questions from the audience IS rude. I would have been embarrassed if Hillary took her questions. No fan of Hillary, but come on.

Isn't it interesting that rape victims are this hallowed, protected group of people that the Democrats hoist on a pedestal in every instance but when they ask Democrat's tough questions?

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

She did not ask tough questions. SHe decided to make a scene when Clinton started a Q and A. Perhaps she should not have been rude and disruptive, and waited her turn to ask those tough questions. Hillary does address those sorts of questions as can be seen in one of the links provided in the OP.

A woman asked her last month about Juanita Broaddrick, Kathleen Willey and Paula Jones, all woman who have accused Bill Clinton of sexual impropriety.

"I would say that everyone should be believed at first until they are disbelieved based on evidence," Clinton said calmly before moving onto other questions.

CNN

Pretty simple concept. Don't be an ass and you will be able to ask your questions. Act like an ass, get shut down. That is a pretty universal concept regardless of political affiliation.

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Hillary isa Hypocrite. She showed every woman in this country that she was never going to stand up for women when she walked out of the white house holding hands with the man who not only publically humiliated her worldwide; but had done it for all the years of their marriage. She is just self serving. As a democrat she has lined the pockets of every special interest group that knows if they support her she will cave. She hand feed HAMAS 3 billion dollars to bomb Israel even more then they have. She has done nothing but lie about her part in every major terror attack against our service men. In the last quarter of her campaign this time around, she again raised 55 million from those same special interest groups, which actually means she will again serve them not the American people. She and her husband have made millions from the foundation that was suppose to be a non profit entity. She backed Obama' healthcare plan because frankly it was as close to a mirror image of the one she tried to pass as a senator, leaving in of course the loopholes that allowed companies the ability to cut all full time jobs to part time so they would not have to help pay for the insurance they had actually been paying for years and so CEO' and Shareholder' profits would rise and once again we get to watch her parade around the country with her pig husband preaching how she will save the American economy; when in fact every move the woman has made has feed the rich, smothered the middle class and literally suffocated the poor. The story behind Primary Colors is that of Bill and Hillary Clinton. Yet she calls him her greatest asset. Seems to me she has self worth issues. The man is a pig. The other day I heard an analyt refer to bill clinton as the greatest president ever. I wanted to throw up. How? The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) is an agreement among the United States, Canada and Mexico designed to remove tariff barriers between the three countries. In other words, he not only gave away our Sovereignty as a nation, he gave away 85% of the manufacturing jobs in this country. He unregulated everything, housing, insurance, business, wall street, etc. He gave the rich in this country the opportunity to rape the American economy. By 2008 that rape cost millions their homes, the businesses, economic collapse, recession and as he was long gone from the presidency, George W. Bush was blamed for it. Don't get me wrong, I am not especially a Bush fan, but I do put the blame where it belongs. And lest we forget, it was Bill Clinton and his wife who tried to engineer a federal takeover of the health care system — a plan that would have sent the government’s finances into the stratosphere. Tom Delay was right: for Clinton to take credit for the balanced budget is like Chicago Cubs pitcher Steve Trachsel taking credit for delivering the pitch to Mark McGuire that he hit out of the park for his 62nd home run. This political family came to be under the guise of another camelot white house. They have stayed in politics because the rich rule this country and they have catered to the special interest groups representing the rich in this country. They themselves have become multi millionaires. That's why in this campaign Hillary won't even discuss women issues. She can't win an election by women voters . Frankly if Hillary won this election, it will only serve to prove that the American people don't matter, their vote is a joke.The rich will always decide who the president is and the president they pick will always keep them rich. Hillary Clinton is sly, deceptive and really not a smart woman. If she was she would actually be listening to the so called Silent Majority. Since only 38% of Democrats actually voted in the 2012 election, less in 2008, 32% for Republicans, With Donald Trump preaching Americans are tired and angry of the same ole special interest group politics as usual and hitting percentages as high as 41%; Hillary just gives women in this country the same bad taste in their mouth Monica Lewinsky got.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join