It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary refuses to take question from a crowd member...the reason is horrible...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

You realize that I posted the OP, right? It was about her ignoring someone when wanting to ask a question. Nice post though....

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

I'd like to apologize for comparing Hillary Clinton to Jack The Ripper.

The body count surrounding Hillary is much higher.

My bad.

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Hey, here is a poll you can debunk too....

www.breitbart.com...

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Rape victims have a right to be armed, If most women would carry conceal guns in this country you will see this kind of crime rate plummet.

What Hillary should have said: Is women have the right to protect themselves. Bad speech on her behalf. If a woman said she has been raped there is no reason for anyone to not believe her.

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   

You brought Trump into this (big surprise)

No I did not. Can you not read your own thread?

originally posted by: Teikiatsu

originally posted by: introvert
Now, she refuses and calls rude a person who wants to ask a question. Do you NOT feel she did not know who she was?

If you begin protesting and interrupting at an event, what would you expect? That sort of response in universal, regardless of political affiliation.

Apparently if you are Trump, you are expected to refute them (the supposed 'Bush plant') or listen to everything they say and answer them fully (Jorge Ramos, Univision).

Trump was NEVER charged with rape nor accused in a court.

Yes, he was accused in a court deposition but was never charged. Clinton was never charged either. He also was never accused in a court deposition, as far as I know.

His wife recanted that she did not say it as it was used in the book.

She had to according to the details of the divorce settlement.

I provided the link.

So did I.

By all accounts, sorry, by Ivana's account, they have raised their children in a great environment.

The scandal was seriously affecting the Trump children. Donny junior was being ridiculed at the Buckley School. Ivancka had been in tears at Chapin. When Donald and Marla Maples attended the same Elton John concert, Donny junior cried, for his father had told the children he would give Marla Maples up. “The children are all wrecks,” Ivana told Liz Smith. “I don’t know how Donald can say they are great and fine. Ivancka now comes home from school crying, ‘Mommy, does it mean I’m not going to be Ivancka Trump anymore?’ Little Eric asks me, ‘Is it true you are going away and not coming back?’ ” However cavalier Ivana’s public behavior was, in private she often cried. Once her husband’s co-conspirator, she told friends that she now felt she was his victim.

www.vanityfair.com...
edit on 3-1-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Sorry, I believe his wife not you.

“I have recently read some comments attributed to me from nearly 30 years ago at a time of very high tension during my divorce from Donald. The story is totally without merit,” Ivana said in a statement to CNN. “Donald and I are the best of friends and together have raised three children that we love and are very proud of. I have nothing but fondness for Donald and wish him the best of luck on his campaign. Incidentally, I think he would make an incredible president.

Read more: www.politico.com...

I am sure there were some issues. But as you can see, FROM THE MOTHER, they are all loved and she and Donald are best of friends....

edit on 01pm31pmf0000002016-01-03T23:12:08-06:001108 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Did you READ that article? It makes Trump look worse and her look like a complete liar.

The divorce was granted on the grounds of “cruel and inhuman treatment” of Ivana. She also has been issued a gag order that bars her from discussing her marriage to Trump without his permission.

Trump’s lawyer Michael Cohen, responding to The Daily Beast’s questions about the rape allegations, said that “you cannot rape your spouse” and threatened reporter Tim Mak.

You certainly can rape your own spouse.

It is incredibly disturbing that this guy's lawyer thinks it's not possible to rape your spouse.
edit on 0320150120151 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

I read it. I look at it as a divorce and in a divorce, especailly a high powered one, a lot of things will be said. In the end, however I look at the relationship that there is there now.

It is Something that Hillary should have done back in Arkansas. instead, she stood by and he was eventually impeached. Impeached!

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   

You certainly can rape your own spouse.

It is incredibly disturbing that this guy's lawyer thinks it's not possible to rape your spouse.

That is the point we are at and it seems that some people can justify rape through the silencing of court order.

Sadly, it appears politics comes before honesty, honor and integrity.

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
I'd like to apologize for comparing Hillary Clinton to Jack The Ripper.
The body count surrounding Hillary is much higher. My bad.

She's not called 'Killary' for nothing...

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 11:31 PM
link   

NO one on here is justifying rape. I am not. You are trying to keep this running and you are beating a dead horse as always....

As far as your quote.

You have perfectly described HIllary...

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 11:33 PM
link   

You have perfectly described HIllary...

And Trump as well. I will denounce Hillary as being bad for this country based on her past.

Will you do the same for Trump?

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Ah nice try. No. Trump was never indicted nor charged with any crimes. None. No settled lawsuits either. Then again, that is not what this thread was about.

You could care less about Hillary anyway. You were using her for your endgame that you just posed.

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: crazyewok

originally posted by: thesaneone
It never fails after 3-4 post the topic about Hillary gets changed to topic about Trump.

Double standard I see.

It fine to point out how the Clintons are "alleged" raping scum bags but lets ignore the other leading candidates also a "alleged" rapist too!

I should be seeing condemnation for BOTH Hillary and Trump here.

The hyporcray of ATS astounds me

Disagree, my friend. Hillary didn't cheat on anyone, nor did she rape anyone. Trump is a self-admitted cheater and "allegedly" raped his own wife....and used a divorce settlement to silence her from talking about her experience.

Hillary headed the "Bimbo eruption unit".

She was in charge of discrediting these women and attacking them.

She said "You drag a dollar through a Trailer Park". Knowing all along,

Bill exposed his penis to the poor girl (Paula Jones) who worked for the State.

He was Govemor. State Police covered for him...

So, He is nothing like Trump who had a messy divorce.

Do you really want to hear how pathetically disgusting Slick Willie is ?

You don't...Trump didn't offer a 20 year old woman a better job with his Willie in his hand.

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Seeing people say that Hillary clearly doesn't care about women, then listening to the very odd Trump comparisons that were brought up (completely off topic and clearly not by you) is just astounding when you hear Trumps lawyer argues you can't rape your spouse. Ivana was granted a divorce for inhuman treatment, slapped with a gag order (my bet is that she just wanted a clean break as quickly as possible) and Trump is somehow the good guy. And again, why are we even talking about Trump?

I really dislike and distrust Hillary, but I'm not going to lie through my teeth or be completely intellectually dishonest to denigrate a politically foe of my candidate. I don't like Obama much either, but there have been so many ridiculous "scandals" that just irritated the crap out of me. I'm going to act the same way if someone from Hillary's camp pulls the same BS on Trump. Have a little freaking integrity people.

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 11:52 PM
link   

You could care less about Hillary anyway.

That's very telling.

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 12:09 AM
link   

I dislike Trump, Hillary and Obama. I cannot add much more to what you said, except I will add to this:

my bet is that she just wanted a clean break as quickly as possible

If you read the material and sources provided, you would see Ivana loved Trump with all of her heart, but she exhibited clear signs of Stockholm Syndrome and despite the warnings of people around her, she held-on to Trump for all her might.

She kept her word on the divorce stipulations and Donald himself expressed regret for leaving Ivana, because she loved him regardless of his faults and even stood with her when her parent passed away.
edit on 4-1-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

Ah nice try. No. Trump was never indicted nor charged with any crimes. None. No settled lawsuits either. Then again, that is not what this thread was about.

You could care less about Hillary anyway. You were using her for your endgame that you just posed.

Ok. So you're a hypocrite.

That's fine.

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Hey, here is a poll you can debunk too....

www.breitbart.com...

That poll is from September.

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 12:37 AM
link   

a reply to: hellobruce

You realize that I posted the OP, right? It was about her ignoring someone when wanting to ask a question. Nice post though....

Then getting back to the OP: Clinton was heckled. If we're going to have a discussion about what has been happening to hecklers Trump's campaign is the worst example. At least there is no report of this woman being manhandled by goons.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join