It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary refuses to take question from a crowd member...the reason is horrible...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Did you not read what came from her mouth? People say all kinds of crazy stuff in divorce depositions. However, she recanted so I guess you could say she could be charged with perjury, right?

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

"You are very rude and I'm not never ever going to call on you," Clinton said forcefully, looking directly at the woman. "Thank you."

She could work on the grammar a bit. If she's not never going to call on someone, doesn't that mean that she is?
On topic: She's probably got people planted in the audience to pose certain questions. It's an old trick that con artist psychics do all the time. Since politicians are legal con artists, I wouldn't put it past her.

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: Domo1

Another quote from that "Rude" rape survivor's Facebook (looks like her 'rudeness' was inspired by Hillary's OWN source of inspiration):

Yes, that was me and yes, I am fully aware of how impolite I was. According to a little sign in Hillary Clinton's Salem, NH office; Well Behaved Women Rarely make History.

www.facebook.com...

Yeah, that book isn't about being an asshole to a politician and expecting to get an answer. Have you read it?

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   

I like him too. I'm actually very surprised I like him. I think Hillary is a scumbag, but I don't think she was in this particular instance.

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

This is your opinion and nothing more.

That is fact. Previous laws would have protected him because it was not an offense to "rape" your wife. Laws were changed and Trump had to silence her through the divorce proceedings.

I provided links to the proof of that. She was barred from speaking about the marriage without his consent.

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

Outsider in the White House? Yes, I read a lot and enjoy a good non-fiction to read along with my fiction. If more people on the left read it they may look at him differently and not be supporting Billary.

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Sanders is a much better person than Hillary will ever be...and that is even with taking into consideration his ridiculous statement that all women fantasize about being gang raped.
edit on 3-1-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   
EVERY voter in America should watch this video, especially those women who want Hillary because she's a woman.

A few screenshots from the 7 minute point, notice that the name Juanita Broaddrick is mentioned:

Videos like this have a bad way of "mysteriously" being taken down, below is a backup link:

Hillary Clinton: A Career Criminal

For search purposes, the video is 19 minutes and 46 seconds long...

Hillary Clinton: A Career Criminal - YouTube search

Another Google search turns up MANY confirmations of this as well...

One example:

A video that needs to be spread far and wide among anyone that is even thinking of supporting Hillary Clinton is now at center stage. The video reminds Americans, especially younger Americans and those with short memories of the various scandals, dead bodies and criminal activities that Hillary has been engaged in the past, including those of her White House days with husband, Bill Clinton.

Among the various scandals and criminal activity of Hillary Clinton on display is the fact that she made literally billions off American taxpayers in backroom deals and illegal schemes. Anyone that she believed was a threat, turned up dead mysteriously, including Vince Foster.

Hillary Clinton: Career Criminal

edit on 3-1-2016 by Murgatroid because: felt like it...

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Did you not read what came from her mouth? People say all kinds of crazy stuff in divorce depositions. However, she recanted so I guess you could say she could be charged with perjury, right?

She can't be charged with perjury if she was only required by court order to remain silent after the fact.

The real fact is she was "violated", and abused, and Trump forced her through the threat of legal action to comply with his demands.

Defend it if you like, but I would say that means Trump is at the very least a despicable man that uses the courts to cover his ass, and that is light years beyond Clinton staying with Bill for having extra-marital affairs....which Trump also did.

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   

A gag order was not put in place to suppress what she later said was not rape. SHE said it, not someone else.

www.upi.com...

This is from 92. Read it.

A state appeals court Tuesday gave Donald Trump the green light to sue his former wife, Ivana, for violating her divorce promise to keep the affairs of their marriage and family confidential.

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   

I am not defending it. I am giving you evidence that what you say it not true. With Facts. From her.....saying she was not raped. [SNIP]

Mod Note: ALL MEMBERS: We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.
edit on 4/1/16 by argentus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   

The divorce was ultimately granted on Trump's 'cruel and inhuman treatment' of his wife. She is legally barred from speaking about the marriage without his permission.

www.dailymail.co.uk... p-says-best-friends.html

That "green light" was in retaliation for a book that was published with the very information we are discussing.

Trump is trying to silence her.
edit on 3-1-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   

I am not defending it. I am giving you evidence that what you say it not true. With Facts. From her.....saying she was not raped. You are like dealing with a 9/11 truther who says people said there were bombs.

9/11? What the # are you talking about?

What does that have to do with this?

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

That is fact. Previous laws would have protected him because it was not an offense to "rape" your wife. Laws were changed and Trump had to silence her through the divorce proceedings.

I provided links to the proof of that. She was barred from speaking about the marriage without his consent.

I'm not a lawyer, but I don't think a divorce decree can prevent somebody from reporting a crime to the authorities.

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Meaning you are referencing something from the past that is debunked in the future. I gave you a link where she stated that she was not raped. Done. Facts.

Now back to Hillary if you are done deflecting.

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Very well. Go ahead and demonize a women for being married to a cheater, while you defend a rapist that silenced his victim through the courts....if that suits your political agenda.

edit on 3-1-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Very well. Go ahead and demonize a women for being married to a cheater, while you defend a rapist that silenced his victim through the courts....if that suits your political agenda.

Actually we're demonizing a woman who stayed married to a cheater and suspected rapist, all the while claiming that rape victims should be heard.

Jack The Ripper was a better feminist than Hillary.

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Oh please. This thread started about how Hillary Clinton would not recognize someone in her town hall. I showed how it would have helped if it did. You brought Trump into this (big surprise) and got your theory handed back to you.

I am not supporting a rapist. Trump was NEVER charged with rape nor accused in a court. His wife recanted that she did not say it as it was used in the book. Go figure. I provided the link.

By all accounts, sorry, by Ivana's account, they have raised their children in a great environment. If you need the link it is in the one you provided.

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Actually we're demonizing a woman who stayed married to a cheater and suspected rapist, all the while claiming that rape victims should be heard.

a cheater and suspected rapist

As was Trump.

Now that is some ignorant #.

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Oh please. This thread started about how Hillary Clinton would not recognize someone in her town hall.

Actually, it was about someone shouting at Hillary at a meeting....

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join