It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary refuses to take question from a crowd member...the reason is horrible...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
and make her rivals look horrible.

"stood up feet from Clinton and began shouting. "

So exactly why is not answering a question from someone from the opposing party who is shouting at you horrible?

Why, in this setting, would you not answer anyone's question?

Why, in this setting would you start shouting at someone?

My god, how could anyone vote for someone like this?

I do not know, who would vote for someone who has to shout at people in public?

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: crazyewok

originally posted by: thesaneone
It never fails after 3-4 post the topic about Hillary gets changed to topic about Trump.

Double standard I see.

It fine to point out how the Clintons are "alleged" raping scum bags but lets ignore the other leading candidates also a "alleged" rapist too!

I should be seeing condemnation for BOTH Hillary and Trump here.

The hyporcray of ATS astounds me

Disagree, my friend. Hillary didn't cheat on anyone, nor did she rape anyone. Trump is a self-admitted cheater and "allegedly" raped his own wife....and used a divorce settlement to silence her from talking about her experience.

True but she a #ty candidate for a number of other reasons.

My point was although she has a long dirt laundry list many on ATS seem to be ignoreing the other main candidates dirty laundry.

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

I've got all the time in the world...please share those closeted ghosts of Trumps in comparison to the Clinton's.

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

But this is about Hillary and this woman nowhere in the op was trump mentioned so why bring up trump?

Honestly your reply comes off like that of a child saying "he did it so why shouldn't I"

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   

It never fails after 3-4 post the topic about Hillary gets changed to topic about Trump.

Double standard I see.

It fine to point out how the Clintons are "alleged" raping scum bags but lets ignore the other leading candidates also a "alleged" rapist too!

I should be seeing condemnation for BOTH Hillary and Trump here.

The hyporcray of ATS astounds me

Disagree, my friend. Hillary didn't cheat on anyone, nor did she rape anyone. Trump is a self-admitted cheater and "allegedly" raped his own wife....and used a divorce settlement to silence her from talking about her experience.

True but she a #ty candidate for a number of other reasons.

My point was although she has a long dirt laundry list many on ATS seem to be ignoreing the other main candidates dirty laundry.

I agree. No argument here.

originally posted by: NewzNose

I've got all the time in the world...please share those closeted ghosts of Trumps in comparison to the Clinton's.

Already provided those skeletons.

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I don't see how Hillary is even pro-women or pro-feminism.

She maintained her relationship with an admitted adulterer and an accused rapist for political benefit only.

She is disgusting as a human being and as an accomplished liar.

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

A REAL leader would face the issue. A REAL leader would sit down and talk about the situation. I am male but have relatives who have been through what this person went through.

Bill is a serial cheater. He is also a dirtbag. The fact that woman would feel that Hillary is strong for staying with him shows that they are weak. If a man molests a child, he will do it again. If a man cheats on his wife 3 times...he will keep it up.

She should have acknowledged it. She would have then vindicated herself. Instead, she calls a rape victim rude.

This is also NOT about Trump. He started banging someone while married, divorced his first wife and married the woman he cheated with. Does it make it better, no, but he was not getting blow jobs in his office. Bill did and Hillary stood by.
edit on 01pm31pmf0000002016-01-03T21:13:57-06:000957 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

She maintained her relationship with an admitted adulterer and an accused rapist for political benefit only.

Many women stay with a cheating husband and it is beyond us to say it's because of political benefit or simple love. Ever considered that she loves her husband?

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   

But this is about Hillary and this woman nowhere in the op was trump mentioned so why bring up trump?

It was in response to a poster below. I was not the one who brought it up first.

Its called putting things into perspective.

Sorry I derailed a start baiting back slapping thread on why Hillary is the devil and Trump the next best thing to Jesus.

But open your eyes! Neither of them are good candidates and have a murky backgrounds!

Honestly your reply comes off like that of a child saying "he did it so why shouldn't I"

And your coming off as someone who is sticking there fingers in there ears and going "lalalalalalalal"

Your coming off like a obama supporter
In fact all you Trump supporters come off mirror versions of Obama supporters
The irony of it!

O and before you bring it up like you always do......INTERNATIONAL FORUM!

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Many women stay with a cheating husband and it is beyond us to say it's because of political benefit or simple love. Ever considered that she loves her husband?

Everyone sing!

"Stand by your man. . . . "

Sure, defend infidelity now. Maybe that can be the new normal and Hillary can add Ashley Madison to her campaign staff.

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Which she (Ivana Trump) later recanted and stated: "The story is totally without merit."...as you and I BOTH know that you know (but which you neglected to mention); another of those gosh-darned inconvenient truths, trolls hate so much.

As for being 'legally silenced' (according to the author marketing his sensational book) it looks like Mrs. Trump has no reservations about addressing it...as evidenced below in her recent and very public statement:

"I have recently read some comments attributed to me from nearly 30 years ago at a time of very high tension during my divorce from Donald. The story is totally without merit. Donald and I are the best of friends and together have raised 3 children that we love and are very proud of. I have nothing but fondness for Donald and wish him the best of luck on his campaign. Incidentally, I think he would make an incredible president."
- Ivana Trump

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Everyone sing!

"Stand by your man. . . . "

Sure, defend infidelity now. Maybe that can be the new normal and Hillary can add Ashley Madison to her campaign staff.

I'm not defending infidelity. I'm saying that it is beyond us to judge one woman for "standing by her man" after being cheated-on when millions of women do the same, and we cannot presume in the slightest as to why she decided to stay with Bill.

But you did.

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   

If you think I'm a trump supporter then I suggest you think again but this is not about him this is about Hillary snubbing a woman who was acting rude if you want to talk about trump being a pig then start a thread I will join you.

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   

a reply to: reldra

This is also NOT about Trump. He started banging someone while married, divorced his first wife and married the woman he cheated with. Does it make it better, no, but he was not getting blow jobs in his office. Bill did and Hillary stood by.

Agreed. Sorry. No more Trump talk.

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Which she (Ivana Trump) later recanted and stated: "The story is totally without merit."...as you and I BOTH know that you know (but which you neglected to mention); another of those gosh-darned inconvenient truths, trolls hate so much.

As for being 'legally silenced' (according to the author marketing his sensational book) it looks like Mrs. Trump has no reservations about addressing it...as evidenced below in her recent and very public statement:

"I have recently read some comments attributed to me from nearly 30 years ago at a time of very high tension during my divorce from Donald. The story is totally without merit. Donald and I are the best of friends and together have raised 3 children that we love and are very proud of. I have nothing but fondness for Donald and wish him the best of luck on his campaign. Incidentally, I think he would make an incredible president."
- Ivana Trump

www.foxnews.com...

We've covered this before. She was required by court order to say what she said.

If you want to justify rape for political purposes, go ahead. It doesn't reflect on me.

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   

A REAL leader would face the issue. A REAL leader would sit down and talk about the situation. I am male but have relatives who have been through what this person went through.

Bill is a serial cheater. He is also a dirtbag. The fact that woman would feel that Hillary is strong for staying with him shows that they are weak. If a man molests a child, he will do it again. If a man cheats on his wife 3 times...he will keep it up.

She should have acknowledged it. She would have then vindicated herself. Instead, she calls a rape victim rude.

Can I ask.....so what?

Is consensual sex really anyone business? Even if cheating?

There are so many more important issues and so many more important flaws and negatives with Hillary and Trump that do their sex life’s really matter?

Are people in the USA so sex starved and frigid they feel the need to interfere with others sex life’s?

No wonder your country’s going downhill when those are the issue to hype up.

Maybe if people had spent more time worrying about Bills dodgy Trade deals and less time about who he was boneing the USA might not have outsources most its middle class jobs?

Now the alleged rape that serous. But Adultry? Really?

edit on 3-1-2016 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Your wrong she denied the allegations in 1993 and still claims Donald never raped her. Bottom line nasty divorce and lawyers look for anything they can get into a deposition to make the other party look bad. As she said it was a really nasty divorce and a lot of things were said.She was in major distress her husband was openly dating another woman. And she had a very hard time accepting it when donald wanted a divorce. Remember she was dealing with extreme embarrassment including her incident of attacking melina that went public. She later claimed she was talking about her distress of the situation and felt emotionally raped. She now claims they are best friends don't know how true that is????? Now that doesn't change the fact he was an adulterer however since he didn't even get a divorce before until after the affair went public. Largely do to the altercation I spoke of. I looked into this because I was curious if he was another Bill Clinton.

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Hillary was the one who didn't believe the rape victims and actually insulted them.

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Already provided those skeletons.

Really...darn, I missed your telling what Hillary did at the Bohemian Grove when she was REFUSED entry as Secty of State? I really found that worth being repeated..

In your minds eye being FLOTUS is two rungs under the capabilities of Trump, right?

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   

If you think I'm a trump supporter then I suggest you think again but this is not about him this is about Hillary snubbing a woman who was acting rude if you want to talk about trump being a pig then start a thread I will join you.

My apologies I thought you were, must of had you confused with another poster. Didn’t mean to insult you.

As to the OP I think really this is a storm in a tea cup and a non issue compared to other things Hillary said and done.

Its mud slinging for the sake of mud slinging and think its petty and REAL issues should be discussed. This just diverts and distracts.

edit on 3-1-2016 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join