It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary refuses to take question from a crowd member...the reason is horrible...

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Yes, double standard. Fact check...Ivana poo-poo'd that story.

What's insane is some psycho beotch who claims to be an advocate of women's rights, while being married to a known abuser of women. She's such a tool.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Gee...and we used to be friends on here. What happened?

My solution is not to partake in any more fake elections.

I'll be here to clean up the mess though.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

He did. At least Trump only said schlong and does not have a habit of whipping it out.

We have 11 more months of election season..give him time.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freenrgy2

Yes, double standard. Fact check...Ivana poo-poo'd that story.

No idea what you are talking about and if it is about some scandal involving Trumps 1st wife...I don't see any reason to care unless he was beating her. I have one standard. You are free to employ as many standards as you like on whatever sliding scale strokes your worldview.

What's insane is some psycho beotch who claims to be an advocate of women's rights, while being married to a known abuser of women. She's such a tool.

Abuser of women? Do we have a conviction of the same? Or are you claiming he is a womanizer? Cuz that is indisputable. That said I think there is no confusion that Hillary wears the pants in that marriage..so to speak..I am not a Hillary fan, but trying to paint her as meek doesn't seem rational...and trying to claim she doesn't represent progress for women given her resume is also not rational...trying to anchor her with her husbands infidelities?...again...people used to make jokes that he was "bulletproof"...he survived what is likely the most public sex scandal in Presidential History and is still loved by many...hell Bush Sr. even has called him a "son"...good luck with that. To me this shouts of desperation...and that has nothing to do with politics.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   

She represent evil. Period.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   

She represent evil. Period.

Oh..I get you feel that way. I'm just saying that shouting about a woman that accused her President/Husband of raping her in 1978?...Just screams "we got nothing"..

If the GOP focuses on this nonsense, they might as well concede the contest now.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   

If it is nothing, then why not shut the loud mouth jackass down? Why? Because she knows where it will lead.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   

That's a pretty broad statement. And who's shouting? Just love forums where the reader obviously knows exactly what I'm thinking.

I don't think Hillary is meek, I think she's an idiot...and dangerous.
I don't think she represent progress for women. What resume? What the "F" did she do as SOS? First Lady? Come on. Progress is saying you advocate for women's rights who have been abused, unless it's your husband who is the abuser? Then all of them are discredited? The threats...Vince Foster...anyone? Mysterious deaths of folks who opposed the Clintons over the years?

These people are evil incarnate and anyone who drinks their koolaid, just because they represent the a$$ party, should really think about what they believe in.

We can agree to disagree about a lot of things, but if you tell me you're on board with Hillary, or the Clintons, then we've got nothing to discuss.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   

These people are evil incarnate and anyone who drinks their koolaid, just because they represent the a$$ party, should really think about what they believe in.

We can agree to disagree about a lot of things, but if you tell me you're on board with Hillary, or the Clintons, then we've got nothing to discuss.

It is not my aim to agree or disagree with anyone. It is my aim to recognize reality. Hillary Clinton is not evil, nor is she my first choice for POTUS. I am simply pointing out that if your aim is to convince people not to vote for her...the Clinton-hate conspiracy stuff is nonsense. I have in the past drilled on most of that material when I was interested in objectively examining the claims...it is a series of largely unrelated data points held together with falsehoods and lies.

That doesn't mean you cant hate her...I would just recommend not compromising your thinking, objectivity or credibility to do so. Just my 2 cents.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join