It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary refuses to take question from a crowd member...the reason is horrible...

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freenrgy2
a reply to: Indigo5

Gee, if I were a photographer and took a burst of photos, I'd look for the most incriminating one as well.

:rolleyes:

Go for it. I hear they are hiring. Be a part of the problem.

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
This actually makes a lot of sense. With her (Hillary's) political ideology, no one is responsible for their own actions. Bill is a victim, Hillary is a victim, everyone is a victim who has no responsibility over themselves.

Unless you were raped by Bill. Then you're a lying bitch.

Actually, it's even worse than that. Thanks to Intrepid's contribution, we now know that Hillary Clinton (Champion of women in the War on Women) blames husband Bill's predatory behavior towards young women on two other women (his Mom and Grandmother).
BILL is a victim of women;THEY are responsible for his obscene behavior.

Can anyone say enabler?

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   
ETA: No too easy. Really.
edit on 4-1-2016 by intrepid because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Sounds like Bill was a victim of extreme henpecking syndrome !!

His last name being changed might have a psychological impact too (Clinton is not his birth name).

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

I see alright. I see that you think you can decide what is an important topic to discuss. This is not a BS story. It means something to someone and those are the ones that are asking the questions. If this was your mom, or sister, and she was constantly trying to get an answer from someone based on something that to them was important, why would you not support it? Would you call it BS.

This same person who was non-scripted also followed Gore looking for answers. A stalker will issue threats. She is asking...yelling if needed questions. I was not aware that a person is not allowed to yell a question or use their freedom of speech to question a candidate who may hold the highest office in this country. A servant to that 'heckler'If she was a stalker why is there no restraining order? Why, because Hillary thinks she is above the law and can dictate when we should forget about things that mean something to people.

Ignore at my own peril? Is that a threat or a warning? Sure sounds like it. Maybe I am confused but since it got 4 stars I am sure it is.

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   
You come up with Stockholm syndrome? It's so strange that you can penetrate this woman's state of mind and document it as fact here so succinctly. It's called an ugly divorce proceeding of which there are tens of thousands of going in at this very moment. Do you think every statement at those emotionally charged hearings are actually factual? Especially when one goes out of their way to needlessly correct reports twenty years later?

Are you kidding yourself or just trying to appease those from which you suffer Stockholm syndrome? Your perverse need to attack those opposed to your politics gives you away, I never mentioned Bill but you can't seem to help yourself. You need to weigh your preferred parties indiscretions against those of others since they are generally disgusting on their own.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 05:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: matafuchs

Of course her responses will be politically-motivated. It was a town hall meeting in which people came to discuss political points.

My question is why would someone bring a fifth grader to a political town hall meeting?

Now, she refuses and calls rude a person who wants to ask a question. Do you NOT feel she did not know who she was?

If you begin protesting and interrupting at an event, what would you expect? That sort of response in universal, regardless of political affiliation.

How could a party get behind someone who knows what their partner does but will not address it. An enabler is who.

Many people have cheated on their spouse or have been cheated on. That's a very personal issue that has no place in politics, no matter which side of the aisle you sit.

How about when a predator...a boss or president uses a subordinate? How about when that same person is accused of sexual assault and intimidation. Hell...Clinton's victims were even intimidated by Hillary herself. She is a sad excuse for a woman and (to quote a few comments about Trump) should be excluded from running for President. How can someone be allowed to be President when they knowingly enabled a sex maniac, intimidated the victims and parades a rapist as her best representative?

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 05:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: crazyewok

And wasn’t Trump accused of raping a wife?

By his own wife in a court deposition, and she was silenced by the divorce settlement to never talk about the marriage without his permission.

Hillary was a "victim" of sorts. Trump was the aggressor in his case.

Seems the paycheck was more important to her then the rape charge. But then again maybe the charge was made to get a bigger paycheck?

Seems common in these big money divorces. He was a monster... oh he will add another 0 on the check. OK He was not that bad.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 06:21 AM
link   
I started reading this thread thinking it was about Hillary Clinton, and within 2 pages I realized some particular members were vehemently steering the conversation toward Trump.

I don't know if this is hurting or helping his cause, but he seems to be getting all the attention yet again. I think some of these self-proclaimed Trump haters secretly have a crush on him.
edit on 5-1-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Here is what the "rude" woman asked...and the question Mrs. Clinton absolutely wanted to avoid answering:

"I asked her how in the world she can say that Juanita Broderick and Kathleen Wiley are lying when she has no idea who Juanita Broderick is."

www.cnn.com...

Personally, I think many people would be interested in Mrs. Clinton's answer.
Clinton claimed very publicly that all women claiming rape and sexual abuse have a right to be believed...yet, when the alleged sexual predator being accused (by at least several women) is her own husband...Hillary dismisses them as liars, without even knowing who they are.

How is that not blatant hypocrisy?
How is that not a double standard?

The "rude" woman IS a rape survivor; She had every right to be there (town hall).
Because Hillary called her 'rude'...in an obvious and clumsy dodge of the question; because the "rude" woman is a Republican rape survivor...and not one of Hillary's planted children reading questions off index cards pre-written by Clinton staffers...she is demonized by democrats. THAT is partisan political BS.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   

So this election is all about her mental problems as a victim and rehashing litigations? What about the ME, what about my son and millions that need higher paying jobs making 12/hr so he can rent his own place. What about keeping food on american plates and homeless off the streets? What about the mass killings, the military police, what about our veterans, what about the future wounded veterans for these never ending wars. Bill Clinton may have screwed some willing women, BUT HE NEVER SCREWED the entire country by sending us to war. Stop these brain washed diversions and solve our problems.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

So you feel divining the honesty and character of our next POTUS is a brainwashed diversion?
Sad.
Just take 'em all at their word and never question their character and authority before we elect 'em.
Voter beware.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   

If you're content with scripted questions, from planted questioners (adorable kids)...garnering rehearsed and focus group-tested answers...Hillary is your gal.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   

I don't think Hillary is guilty of any of that. Hillary has a record, a written document of her votes. Some I don't like, but most I do. I really like Bernie's solutions. I am 65 and was raised by alcoholics, you think I don't know the plight of victims? But that is not what this election is about, my sad story. Let us make a better story for our grandkids, cause we screwed the millennials.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Well, there were 7 years to correct what folks voted against in 08. I do not want 8 more years of it. I do not want a career politician in office.

I want someone who will listen. Answer questions. Not be afraid to say it like it is instead of keeping it as it is. This is one example of how Hillary turns her back, throws up her hands and just says I am ignoring you.

Lower taxes bring more and better paying jobs.
Current 4 trillion dollar budget slashes benefits for vets.
Wars are prevented by showing power, not cutting your armed forces to the lowest levels in modern history.

Hillary in this case shows she will not confront a simple person yelling for an answer for closure. how the hell can anyone think she can stop the ME or Putin?

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I respect that. But if it were Trump putting a journalist down, your reaction would be different.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Nope. There are things about all people I do not agree with. It is easy to see right now that the MSM will pick apart any GOP candidate but they are protecting the ones that they want in office.

Case #1 - Trump Releases first paid political ad. It includes stock footage that is not showing mexico. MSM goes crazy and says are they that dumb. fact check. Fact Check. When, in reality, we should be discussing the problem that is illegal immigration. These are issues!

Case #2 - Hillary releases first ad. It shows someone gardening. Then it shows people speaking Spanish. Then it shows a black couple. They it shows an Asian looking for a job. Then it shows a gay couple. Then it shows a retiree. Then it shows a dog eating out of the garbage. She then describes herself as a person of the people who will protect us from...her? The top percent. MSM loved it's diversity!!! But it does not explain or tackle any actual issues.

www.youtube.com... This is what happens when she is confronted and not thrown softballs from the crowd. She cannot answer a question.

She is not dumb. She is a very calculated person. She is a politician....

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Here is what the "rude" woman asked...and the question Mrs. Clinton absolutely wanted to avoid answering:

"I asked her how in the world she can say that Juanita Broderick and Kathleen Wiley are lying when she has no idea who Juanita Broderick is."

www.cnn.com...

Personally, I think many people would be interested in Mrs. Clinton's answer.
Clinton claimed very publicly that all women claiming rape and sexual abuse have a right to be believed...yet, when the alleged sexual predator being accused (by at least several women) is her own husband....

Strange attacks here..

Yes...All women claiming rape have a right to be heard and if substantiated believed..

No...Not all women who claim to have been raped by a famous person have in fact been raped by a famous person. That is what courts and evidence are for.

Lastly...If the GOPs strategy for Trump to win is to smear Hillary Clinton via her husband and a rape claim from 1978...

well guys...frankly I am embarrassed for the GOP...all politics aside, that there is some desperate stuff...come at Hillary on substance if you want to compete, cuz the GOP is in real trouble here if the plan is to attack Bill Clinton as a proxy for his wife and to do it around rape allegations from 1978...

Seriously..is that it? The best the GOP can hope for with this strategy is the satisfaction of watching Donald Trump say horrible and rude things to Hillary Clinton on national television, quickly followed by a the worst electoral defeat the GOP ever has for a Presidential election. The far right can get their frustration vocalized, but anger, vitriol and rudeness does not win elections. I am a fan of a competitive election..but this is looking to be a really sad exercise of democracy with the GOP quickly sinking aboard the SS Vitriol whilst waving off all the life boats.

Bill Clinton was elected twice and remains one of the most popular president of recent times...despite all the sex scandals and cheating on his wife while in the WH...and he is Hillary's weak spot??? Good luck with that..

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

I do not think it is GOP strategy as much as just throwing it back at HIllary. If you are going to call someone out make sure that they cannot shoot back. He did. At least Trump only said schlong and does not have a habit of whipping it out.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   

We don't get political ads here. I will look those up. So one is propaganda from a political party and one is an out right lie by another politician. Imagine. Besides I am voting for Bernie. Hillary second choice.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join