It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary refuses to take question from a crowd member...the reason is horrible...

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Therefore it was addressed and done. The only reason to continually bringing up a decades old issue is to smear HER. If it wasn't done to anyone's satisfaction, too bad. Nothing will those people anyway.

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

originally posted by: IAMTAT
That said, I've no wish to continue to participate in this thread while risking pissing off a Super Moderator.

That's just silly. No staffer has moderated by his own standards and remained a staffer. The last one was about 10 years ago. I WILL accept the fact that you can't refute my claims and fall back on, "A mod might hurt me." If I had your position I wouldn't do the same but I understand it.

Riiiight.
Have a lovely day, sir.

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Thanks for the clarification.
Isn't calling the woman an "abusive stalker" shortsighted and partisan in support of Clinton?
As a rape survivor, she had every right to be there. How does that make her a stalker? Because she's from a different political party?

Do your homework. This is modus operendi with this person. I don't give a damn what party someone is from. If they are going to play BS, I'm going to call "BS".

I did my homework.
If you had followed the thread from the beginning, you'd have read plenty I've contributed regarding the woman and her modus operendi. That said, I've no wish to continue to participate in this thread while risking pissing off a Super Moderator.

OP...I've enjoyed your thread...good luck.

how funny, a mod that doesn't agree with a weak argument.

must be a conspiracy. how appropriate.

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   
This actually makes a lot of sense. With her (Hillary's) political ideology, no one is responsible for their own actions. Bill is a victim, Hillary is a victim, everyone is a victim who has no responsibility over themselves.

Unless you were raped by Bill. Then you're a lying bitch.

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
So let's get on with the OP. About how she plants people in the crowd and refuses to take real questions.

www.cnn.com...

In 2007 she did the same thing.

...... an abusive stalker.

You must be talking about her husband Bill Clinton. No wonder she won't address his issues.

link   

So let's get on with the OP. About how she plants people in the crowd and refuses to take real questions.

www.cnn.com...

In 2007 she did the same thing.

...... an abusive stalker.

You must be talking about her husband Bill Clinton. No wonder she won't address his issues.

link   
I watched the whole thing. The woman stood there in front view and raised her hand, and Hillary repeatedly ignored her even though she stood there a while. Then, when the woman tried to get her attention with a question, Hillary went all Hillary on her because she knew who the woman was and what the potential question might be.

Hillary IS the war on women.

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

No, she pulled off the scab when she tried to accuse a GOP candidate of being a sexist. Calling out people about womens rights when she herself covered up and attacked her husbands accusers is not a very smart tactic.

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   
*** double post ***

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Therefore it was addressed and done. The only reason to continually bringing up a decades old issue is to smear HER. If it wasn't done to anyone's satisfaction, too bad. Nothing will those people anyway.

If the smear fits, you can't acquit.

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   
here's an oh-so-perfect question from a young boy plant....

(from the OP )

Reading from a card, the boy said, “When you become president, what is your plan to connect mental health problems and guns to make sure that me, my brothers, and my friends are safe from violence at school?”

now.....wait for it....

“I’m going to do everything I can do and I’m not going to stop trying,” she said.

“I think we need to pass some laws that I have been advocating for. We need comprehensive background checks. We need to close the gun show loophole, the online loophole.”

She also proposed creating a new gun rights group to rival the National Rifle Association.

“It is really time for gun owners to for a different organization that will do more on gun safety, do more on gun responsibility and stand up for the safety of our children and our communities.”

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fromabove

I watched the whole thing. The woman stood there in front view and raised her hand, and Hillary repeatedly ignored her even though she stood there a while. Then, when the woman tried to get her attention with a question, Hillary went all Hillary on her because she knew who the woman was and what the potential question might be.

Hillary IS the war on women.

That scene was all part of the scripted plot.

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: vjr1113

First, this is a conspiracy website so there may be some of that happening. You should know that. There is no weak argument only weak responses.

Just like she does not answer questions on Benghazi, or the XL pipeline..or her email server....or the top secret documents. I wonder if she was worried that her southern accent may have slipped out if she did attempt to answer.

edit on 01pm31pmf0000002016-01-04T18:30:07-06:000607 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

edit on 01pm31pmf0000002016-01-04T18:32:59-06:000659 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Six posts in crazyewok and Introvert brought Trump into the conversation. It was not in my OP or referred to by me until I was defending my OP.

No, I did not bring Trump in to this. Tekiatsu did.

originally posted by: Teikiatsu

originally posted by: introvert
Now, she refuses and calls rude a person who wants to ask a question. Do you NOT feel she did not know who she was?

If you begin protesting and interrupting at an event, what would you expect? That sort of response in universal, regardless of political affiliation.

Apparently if you are Trump, you are expected to refute them (the supposed 'Bush plant') or listen to everything they say and answer them fully (Jorge Ramos, Univision).

Now that we settled that I will let you get back to your trainwreck of a thread.
edit on 4-1-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Thanks for the clarification.
Isn't calling the woman an "abusive stalker" shortsighted and partisan in support of Clinton?
As a rape survivor, she had every right to be there. How does that make her a stalker? Because she's from a different political party?

Do your homework. This is modus operendi with this person. I don't give a damn what party someone is from. If they are going to play BS, I'm going to call "BS".

I did my homework.
If you had followed the thread from the beginning, you'd have read plenty I've contributed regarding the woman and her modus operendi. That said, I've no wish to continue to participate in this thread while risking pissing off a Super Moderator.

OP...I've enjoyed your thread...good luck.

Some hold a grudge...Some don't.

This one don't..

Hillary (pig vomit) better get ready.

It's only begun..

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   

So do we believe what she said then, or now? And why? Secondly, as she pointed out, 30 years ago. It's not stopping those from bringing up Bill's 20 year old past.
Again, why? Partisan crapola?

Yes partisan smoke screen at their finest.

Divide and conquer. It's how we are conditioned from birth intrepid pick a team everyone else is the enemy. Hopefully one day we can rise above all of it and focus on empowering ourselves, instead of giving it away to people that will absolutely abuse the power.

edit on 4-1-2016 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Just as I dont pay too much attention when the media finds a 'dissenter' at Trump rallies, I am not going to pay much attention to this one at Hillary's rally. I really dislike Hillary Clinton, but the standards of critique have to be the same.

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Just like she does not answer questions on Benghazi, or the XL pipeline..or her email server....or the top secret documents.

SEE???????? If one focused on issues like this, as opposed to any given BS that can be thrown against the wall, that would be more productive. As it looks now, the GOP seems extremely petty and, to a certain point, irrelevant. One has to think beyond partisan politics. It's the centrists that decide close elections and the issues that the GOP are spewing forth aren't resonating with the centrists. FOCUS(relevant word) on REAL issues, not the latest BS story that comes along.

Ignore that at your own peril.

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Everything is scripted and reviewed.

How else could she possibly be so quick and predictive?

Yep, and they wear little ear pieces and are `told` what to say at any given scenario.

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Gee, if I were a photographer and took a burst of photos, I'd look for the most incriminating one as well.

:rolleyes:

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join