It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary refuses to take question from a crowd member...the reason is horrible...

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
So let's get on with the OP. About how she plants people in the crowd and refuses to take real questions.

www.cnn.com...

In 2007 she did the same thing.

That's NOT what the OP is about but let's not let a little thing called "facts" get in the way of off topic smearing. It's about Hillary not taking questions from an abusive stalker.

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Question:
Are you operating as the impartial moderator for this thread...or are you just participating as the rest of us are?
I've never been sure how this works.

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   

The OP is titled

"Hillary refuses to take question from a crowd member...the reason is horrible..."

The reason is that she does not want to deal with questions about her husband who was sued and impeached for his conduct.

The smearing is coming from others but you know that.

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Question:
Are you operating as the impartial moderator for this thread...or are you just participating as the rest of us are?
I've never been sure how this works.

As a member. Not impartial though. I have a problem with shortsighted, partisan BS. That's I'm going to call on everyone.

Secondly we have a rule. If we post in threads we don't action them. So as active as I am, pretty much cuts me out of that.

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   

The OP is titled

"Hillary refuses to take question from a crowd member...the reason is horrible..."

The reason is that she does not want to deal with questions about her husband who was sued and impeached for his conduct.

Keep believing that. She's already dealt with Bill's crap. Again the facts go missing. You DO know that just saying something doesn't make it right, right?

(post by matafuchs removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   

She has not dealt with his crap. She has pushed it aside. Her husband was the sitting POTUS and was impeached based on his actions in the oval office. She is so blinded by wanting to be the POTUS that she will do anything and ignore anything that would be a threat to her victory.

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Thanks for the clarification.
Isn't calling the woman an "abusive stalker" shortsighted and partisan in support of Clinton?
As a rape survivor, she had every right to be there. How does that make her a stalker? Because she's from a different political party?

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   
that question seems like a cheap shot at her credibility. she can't control that her man is a pig, look at JFK, would you ask Jackie something like that? there is a way to ask a question, shouting and waving your arms like a barbarian IS very rude and disruptive.

hell Bush jr was a known coke head but no one really seemed to care.
edit on 4-1-2016 by vjr1113 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: vjr1113

No, Bill took care of that for us.

www.dailymail.co.uk... k.html

JFK was a womanizer and Jackie Kennedy never tried to run for office and lie about her support of rape victims.

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Isn't calling the woman an "abusive stalker" shortsighted and partisan in support of Clinton?
As a rape survivor, she had every right to be there. How does that make her a stalker? Because she's from a different political party?

Do your homework. This is modus operendi with this person. I don't give a damn what party someone is from. If they are going to play BS, I'm going to call "BS".

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

she doesnt know what happened, neither do i. only bill and the lady knows.

so anyone that has an idiot for a husband can't run for office? seems irrelevant to say the least and cheap to bring it up.

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Of course they can. However, as opposed to what Hillary did, they should confront it head on and not keep pushing it to the back of the crowd. He did not do that. She called her rude and said she would never call on her.

I said this early in the thread and will repeat it. This was a perfect chance for her to put it to bed.

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Of course they can. However, as opposed to what Hillary did, they should confront it head on and not keep pushing it to the back of the crowd. He did not do that. She called her rude and said she would never call on her.

I said this early in the thread and will repeat it. This was a perfect chance for her to put it to bed.

As I pointed out, she did. 17 YEARS AGO!

Bill Clinton suffered childhood abuse which may have caused him to philander and experience "bimbo eruptions" later in life, according to his wife Hillary.

In her most frank interview yet, the First Lady described her husband as "a hard dog to keep on the porch" but praised him for his leadership qualities.

Mrs Clinton, who is widely expected to run for the senate in the state of New York next year, said that her husband was a weak man who had achieved a remarkable amount considering his troubled childhood.

She said that she had hoped that he had got his philandering out of his system but she had been wrong before.

www.theguardian.com...

Is that all that people can lay at her feet? Limp.

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

well that wasn't a shouting match. it was civil rally. its like demanding a store to service you when they have every right to deny service to you. that's not how conversations should form. be disruptive and belligerent and expect no respect.

what exactly will she gain by saying maybe bill was an ass or not, no one really knows? she's trying to run a country, there are clearly bigger issues than what a woman allegedly claims some guy did.

most politicians have way bigger skeletons in their closets than this. its irrelevant, putting the burden on her for something she can't control seems unfair
edit on 4-1-2016 by vjr1113 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   

She called her rude

Shock horror! Hillary refuses to answer question from rude woman shouting at her! News at 7, we have the video.

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

Do your homework. This is modus operendi with this person. I don't give a damn what party someone is from. If they are going to play BS, I'm going to call "BS".

I did my homework.
If you had followed the thread from the beginning, you'd have read plenty I've contributed regarding the woman and her modus operendi. That said, I've no wish to continue to participate in this thread while risking pissing off a Super Moderator.

OP...I've enjoyed your thread...good luck.
edit on 4-1-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   

She hoped and thought it was over and blamed it on an argument his mom and grandmother had?

Mrs Clinton likened her husband's infidelity to an addiction such as drinking or gambling and said that only he could actually end it.

"I thought he had conquered it," she added. "I thought he had understood it but he didn't go deep enough or work hard enough."

Asked how she faced the possibility of separation if she became a New York senator and her work took her aware from home, she said: "He's responsible for his behaviour whether I'm there or 100 miles away."

Mrs Clinton has always previously avoided talking about her husband's behaviour in interviews. She had become adept at politely diverting such inquiries.

She did nothing more than distance herself and tell the reported it was not her issue.

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   

That said, I've no wish to continue to participate in this thread while risking pissing off a Super Moderator.

That's just silly. No staffer has moderated by his own standards and remained a staffer. The last one was about 10 years ago. I WILL accept the fact that you can't refute my claims and fall back on, "A mod might hurt me." If I had your position I wouldn't do the same but I understand it.

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   

She hoped and thought it was over and blamed it on an argument his mom and grandmother had?

Mrs Clinton likened her husband's infidelity to an addiction such as drinking or gambling and said that only he could actually end it.

"I thought he had conquered it," she added. "I thought he had understood it but he didn't go deep enough or work hard enough."

Asked how she faced the possibility of separation if she became a New York senator and her work took her aware from home, she said: "He's responsible for his behaviour whether I'm there or 100 miles away."

Mrs Clinton has always previously avoided talking about her husband's behaviour in interviews. She had become adept at politely diverting such inquiries.

She did nothing more than distance herself and tell the reported it was not her issue.

So Hillary blamed OTHER women (mom and granny) for Bill's behavior. Beautiful.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join