It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary refuses to take question from a crowd member...the reason is horrible...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+21 more 
posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I have read multiple times recently in the press about how it is so 'convienent' that Hillary has people ask her questions at her rallys that easily give her the oppurtunity to respond and make her rivals look horrible.

Case 1

The little girl who deals with bullies...Clinton made sure it was associated with Trump

www.huffingtonpost.com...

Case 2

The boy, the nuts and the guns

www.theamericanmirror.com...

Now, she refuses and calls rude a person who wants to ask a question. Do you NOT feel she did not know who she was?

www.cnn.com...

Katherine Prudhomme O'Brien, a GOP state representative from Rockingham, stood up feet from Clinton and began shouting. After Clinton dispatched the protestor once, O'Brien tried again during another lull in the program.

"You are very rude and I'm not never ever going to call on you," Clinton said forcefully, looking directly at the woman. "Thank you."

Why, in this setting, would you not answer anyone's question?

Clinton rolled out a plan to address campaign sexual assault in 2015, telling an audience in Iowa that rape victims "have the right to be believed."

"Today I want to send a message to every survivor of sexual assault," Clinton said. "Don't let anyone silence your voice. You have the right to be heard. You have the right to be believed and we're with you."

Clinton rolled out a plan to address campaign sexual assault in 2015, telling an audience in Iowa that rape victims "have the right to be believed."

"Today I want to send a message to every survivor of sexual assault," Clinton said. "Don't let anyone silence your voice. You have the right to be heard. You have the right to be believed and we're with you."

My god, how could anyone vote for someone like this? How could a party get behind someone who knows what their partner does but will not address it. An enabler is who.

+32 more 
posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Everything is scripted and reviewed.

How else could she possibly be so quick and predictive?

+19 more 
posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Of course her responses will be politically-motivated. It was a town hall meeting in which people came to discuss political points.

My question is why would someone bring a fifth grader to a political town hall meeting?

Now, she refuses and calls rude a person who wants to ask a question. Do you NOT feel she did not know who she was?

If you begin protesting and interrupting at an event, what would you expect? That sort of response in universal, regardless of political affiliation.

How could a party get behind someone who knows what their partner does but will not address it. An enabler is who.

Many people have cheated on their spouse or have been cheated on. That's a very personal issue that has no place in politics, no matter which side of the aisle you sit.

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Here is what the "rude" woman says she asked Hillary:

"I asked her how in the world she can say that Juanita Broderick and Kathleen Wiley are lying when she has no idea who Juanita Broderick is," O'Brien said. "She told me this summer she doesn't know who she is and doesn't want to know who she is. How can she access that they are lying, which she told someone last month?"

www.cnn.com...

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

If you begin protesting and interrupting at an event, what would you expect? That sort of response in universal, regardless of political affiliation.

Apparently if you are Trump, you are expected to refute them (the supposed 'Bush plant') or listen to everything they say and answer them fully (Jorge Ramos, Univision).

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Is it really news worthy that a candidate called someone Rude?

I would say that goes for any candidate and for the record I will never vote for another Clinton or Bush.

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu

Apparently if you are Trump, you are expected to refute them (the supposed 'Bush plant') or listen to everything they say and answer them fully (Jorge Ramos, Univision).

Do you really want to bring Trump in to this discussion? He has some skeletons in his closet that makes Clinton look like a girl scout for telling someone they are rude.
edit on 3-1-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   
The "rude" woman who asked the "rude" questions is also a rape survivor.
THIS is from her FACEBOOK regarding why she asked Hillary Clinton these questions:

This is my response to a man who wanted to know why I asked the questions as rudely as I did;
Thank you for asking what I was so concerned with. I appreciate your interest.

It all started when I saw Juanita Broaddrick give an hour long interview on Dateline NBC to Lisa Myers in 1999 where she said she was raped by Bill Clinton in 1978. You can find a video of it on Youtube. I believed her so when Al Gore was running for president, I asked him if he believed her too because I was shocked that women's groups like NOW were not demanding answers. Gore told me that he doesn't know the story but that I should forgive Clinton anyway as if I was asking about an affair, not a crime.

After Broaddrick saw that question on TV, she called me and I asked her all the questions people were throwing at me about why she may not be telling the truth. I was in a support group at the time for rape and sexual assault survivors and I know this subject better than I want to. We also visited convicted sex offenders and rapists at the state prison and discussed our side of the issue with them and listened to theirs. It was very informative, to say the least. I often felt sympathy for some of the things they went through but made it clear that acting on their anger or selfishness or whatever made them do that was never OK.

During the call Broaddrick made to me back then, she told me that she felt that Hillary personally threatened her soon after the attack, threatened to keep quiet about it. I specifically asked if she could have thought it was consensual.

www.facebook.com...

edit on Sun Jan 3 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed overly long quote IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I saw the video. The person was asking about Hillary Clinton's husbands past. And the same person has followed Hillary Clinton around asking this. There is no reason to answer this person yelling things out.

That person is also a Republican state representative. How convenient to get media attention over this.
edit on 3-1-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
Is it really news worthy that a candidate called someone Rude?

I would say that goes for any candidate and for the record I will never vote for another Clinton or Bush.

Just a Here Here.

Totally agree

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

So was Ivana Trump, Donald Trump's ex-wife.

The book, by former Texas Monthly and Newsweek reporter Harry Hurt III, described a harrowing scene. After a painful scalp reduction surgery to remove a bald spot, Donald Trump confronted his then-wife, who had previously used the same plastic surgeon.

“Your #ing doctor has ruined me!” Trump cried.

What followed was a “violent assault,” according to Lost Tycoon. Donald held back Ivana’s arms and began to pull out fistfuls of hair from her scalp, as if to mirror the pain he felt from his own operation. He tore off her clothes and unzipped his pants.

“Then he jams his penis inside her for the first time in more than sixteen months. Ivana is terrified… It is a violent assault,” Hurt writes. “According to versions she repeats to some of her closest confidantes, ‘he raped me.’”

Following the incident, Ivana ran upstairs, hid behind a locked door, and remained there “crying for the rest of night.” When she returned to the master bedroom in the morning, he was there.

www.thedailybeast.com...

She accused him of rape in a court deposition and as part of the divorce settlement was legally bound not to talk about anything regarding the marriage without Trump's consent. She was raped....and then silenced. But what really stuck-out was when Trump's spokesmen said on the record that "you cannot rape your wife".

It is also fact that he had an affair with Marla Maples while he was married to Ivana.

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Yeah but how many people has Trump's spouse been accused of raping? This isn't about infidelity. Clinton was being accused of rape back when he was Gov. of Arkansas.

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dimithae

Yeah but how many people has Trump's spouse been accused of raping? This isn't about infidelity. Clinton was being accused of rape back when he was Gov. of Arkansas.

The divorce was ultimately granted on Trump's 'cruel and inhuman treatment' of his wife. She is legally barred from speaking about the marriage without his permission.

www.dailymail.co.uk... p-says-best-friends.html

Trump allegedly raped her and then silenced her through the courts. His spouse raped no one.

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   

And wasn’t Trump accused of raping a wife?

Mud can be slung in both directions here.

Trumps no more the USA golden Messiah any more than Clinton is.

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

And wasn’t Trump accused of raping a wife?

By his own wife in a court deposition, and she was silenced by the divorce settlement to never talk about the marriage without his permission.

Hillary was a "victim" of sorts. Trump was the aggressor in his case.

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   
It never fails after 3-4 post the topic about Hillary gets changed to topic about Trump.

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone
It never fails after 3-4 post the topic about Hillary gets changed to topic about Trump.

That wasn't me.

originally posted by: Teikiatsu

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Yeah but that doesnt count......

Just ask any of the Clintons friends..........well, any of them that you can find alive....

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Double standard I see.

It fine to point out how the Clintons are "alleged" raping scum bags but lets ignore the other leading candidates also a "alleged" rapist too!

I should be seeing condemnation for BOTH Hillary and Trump here.

The hyporcray of ATS astounds me

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

Double standard I see.

It fine to point out how the Clintons are "alleged" raping scum bags but lets ignore the other leading candidates also a "alleged" rapist too!

I should be seeing condemnation for BOTH Hillary and Trump here.

The hyporcray of ATS astounds me

Disagree, my friend. Hillary didn't cheat on anyone, nor did she rape anyone. Trump is a self-admitted cheater and "allegedly" raped his own wife....and used a divorce settlement to silence her from talking about her experience.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join