It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THE CREATOR-GOD Sends, their advanced abilities and the Created perceptions of us ALL*

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Subjective analysis share by AboveTopSecret member Ophiuchus 13

1. Who is the CREATOR?
THE who Created ALL* things

2. Who is ALL*?
ALL* is all Created beings as well as their habitats

3. What are Created beings habitats?
These are various regions within existence considered universal or dimensional designed to be inhabited be energy forms. Some of these energy forms are Created and or reformed with materials present within the habitat regions, for example habitat region EA*RTH & its many inhabitants is made of elder NEBULA materials from the past STARS of this region.

3a. Thinks, were there any possible NATURAL based ENERGY forms (like EA*RTH GIA driven) inhabitants and or INTELLIGENT inhabitants existing back then around that STAR or Stars that made this region of EXISTENCE (during the Super Nova process)? That is the “current” Milky Way SOL System…

Cycles...

If you can please bare with, in these next communications please…

4. What if what is perceived as Life and Death are ONLY perceptions misunderstood, by less AWARE beings Created who cannot fully process the MORPHING & REFORMING OF AN ETERNAL SOUL-SPIRIT-INTERNAL ENERGY experiencing the phases of life & death within EXISTENCE?
So some less aware beings live and die as if that is all there is to their Eternal Souls and yet awaken elsewhere STILL active (permitting) & conscious and perhaps in new body re-forms designed to fit the awakened location…

cont-

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   
from THE BIBLE

Lazarus and the king for example believer or not…

Luke 16:19-31New International Version (NIV)

The Rich Man and Lazarus
19 “There was a rich man who was dressed in purple and fine linen and lived in luxury every day. 20 At his gate was laid a beggar named Lazarus, covered with sores 21 and longing to eat what fell from the rich man’s table. Even the dogs came and licked his sores.
22 “The time came when the beggar died and the angels carried him to Abraham’s side. The rich man also died and was buried. 23 In Hades, where he was in torment, he looked up and saw Abraham far away, with Lazarus by his side. 24 So he called to him, ‘Father Abraham, have pity on me and send Lazarus to dip the tip of his finger in water and cool my tongue, because I am in agony in this fire.’
25 “But Abraham replied, ‘Son, remember that in your lifetime you received your good things, while Lazarus received bad things, but now he is comforted here and you are in agony. 26 And besides all this, between us and you a great chasm has been set in place, so that those who want to go from here to you cannot, nor can anyone cross over from there to us.’
27 “He answered, ‘Then I beg you, father, send Lazarus to my family, 28 for I have five brothers. Let him warn them, so that they will not also come to this place of torment.’
29 “Abraham replied, ‘They have Moses and the Prophets; let them listen to them.’
30 “‘No, father Abraham,’ he said, ‘but if someone from the dead goes to them, they will repent.’
31 “He said to him, ‘If they do not listen to Moses and the Prophets, they will not be convinced even if someone rises from the dead.’”

Some Created may still be very advanced but still less aware of ETERNAL SOUL-SPIRIT-INTERNAL energy cycling processes associated with themselves and their more DENSE re-forms taken…

cont-

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   
… … …
C.A.A.A.I & A.A.A.I
… … …
read

edit on 1/3/16 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Further what if there are more AWARE beings of the TRUTH associated with what is perceived as life and death and they have Learned and or were Created & GRANTED Awareness of their Eternal inter/ultra-dimensional abilities and conscious memories-
(like the Angels who carried-moved Lazarus soul and took it to a safe zone)
AFTER HE AND THE KING DIED???
-Taken to what is described as ABRAHAMS side near or in the regions of the HEAVENS not governed by such perceptions any longer of life and death?
Those Angels seemed interdimensional / ultra dimensional in behavior and activity, to carry souls… To 1?

Notice Lazarus and the king both still have communication abilities HEARING and VISION as well of some kind as well as sense of agony & thirst?
AWAKENED Elsewhere after death but it seems not to far from one another at these moments except for the separation or Great Chasm??? Between the new inhabited regions…
Thinks Abraham, Abramic Faiths and LORD ENLIL…

Some of these beings understand life and death cycles but have learned ways to remain conscious, active and interactive perhaps with less aware beings experiencing the cycles.

5. What are these Created more AWARE beings to the Created Less AWARE beings?
And last what is THE WHO CREATED them ALL* to those Created?

cont-

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Thank you for your time. At times I think of the past of mankind-

Sees the original mammals who are ancient and present mans ancestor

Considers yes they were very smart that’s why they stood out among the other PRIMATES to those WATCHING them

Sees interactions/encounters between the Watchers and the very smart

Sees very smart minds power increased from very smart to intelligent by those who encountered them

Sees encounters interact and then leave the intelligent after jobs done

Sees intelligent overtime gain more intelligence

Sees intelligent harm themselves with more intelligence, setting back the species…

Sees more encounters come to restart and help species as well as other animals here

Sees species helped and encounters leave again

Species now becomes very intelligent over periods left alone

5a. Thinks LORD ENLIL may have preferred very smart
5b. Thinks LORD ENKI may prefer very intelligent

Sees how GOD processes though the very smart minds who where possibly more GIA driven already and so were more Natural like before becoming intelligent.

Understanding how the intelligent mind which was very smart but is now very intelligent is processing the connection to a HIGHER POWER from back then when more natural was more GIA like to the intelligent perceiving GOD to now very intelligent processing Advanced ET AA Interactions data.

Then smiles and wonders was the higher power feeling always with many since even before becoming very smart? Visualize smart primates that hunt in packs, guard and protect their young and their families and further have found ways to acknowledge hierarchy among themselves, who even worship the Land and SOL and other celestial devices naturally.

edit on 1/3/16 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Now visualize them being UPGRADED by 😊 with intelligence in steps to increase their natural potentials more.

NOW VISUALIZE THIS AS A UNIVERSAL DIMENSIONAL PROCESS MANAGED BY A CREATOR AND ITS MANY GODSENDS

Do the GODSENDS have Artificial help 1 wonders but that’s another discussion 😊

NAMASTE*******
LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

Why couldn't God get an easier to understand messenger?

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Perhaps its easier to understand but the more some think the less understood things became...

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   

I am as Prime Creator understanding as the next spirit vessle, but you lost me long before #2.

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: NewzNose

Basically NewzNose trying to share how long ago the human ancestor may have had similar tribal like activities and behaviors associated with Worship. But as the ancient mind was altered - enhanced the humanoid vessel and mind began to process what it once understood & worshiped naturally as GIA or Cosmic STAR like energies as more GOD like energies over time, still though tied to the CREATOR of the original ancestors are the smart...

Sorry for the confusion in the text, consider at times phasing thru astral or time trying to capture data and then communicate it...

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Thanks for the simle talk. Know I get it.

Are you speaking of human Earth being ancestors?

I don't think the human mind was inhanced so much as it was partitioned. That which we worship as we are taught and that which we would worship with total ability of mind.

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Truth seems to be a great burden. Truth seems to be something I can not turn from once I encounter it. Upholding truth seems to be the greatest challenge of life. With each moment of forgetting truth, I seem to become tethered to something that must inevitably be broken through great pain, in order to return to truth. I am here now. Where am I in those moments of turning away? Is ritual the foundation for optimal focus? Is it no different than keeping a blade sharp?

edit on 3-1-2016 by chadderson because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose

Are you speaking of human Earth being ancestors?

Detected Humans are not the ONLY worshiping Intelligent species.
When species experience death the more they attempt to comprehend it they become somewhat spiritually inclined.

If examples were permitted, proof would be the observation or sharing of the Technics of Celestial or a SOURCE worship or death worship like memorial services provided by say AN ALIEN species. Who may in similar fashions send off their dead respectfully to another region of Existence when they pass.
They may not pray to the same GOD as humans but they may in fact be deeply in hope their love/care ones made it to another Higher location of existence away from where they just past from. Kind of hard to explain. But evidence would be temples - monoliths - statues and text like communications associated with the afterlife or dead of their kind still moving on active and conscious after leaving their previous vessel/body.

Thinks OSIRIS for example...

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   

The magnitude of in depth thought we possess and as you've
exampled here perfectly. Not mentioning the imagination our
minds are capable of as a topping. Should leave any unbiased
being capable of thought with a maniacal view of the absurdities
of atheism PERIOD.

SnF

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Are there undetected humans in our physical plain? The NSA goes everywhere...

I know a few non-intelligent people who worship.

In my mind, anything sentient with connection to spirit light Source has capability to and does worship.

In your examples I see more of blessings in the passage to the destined reality, centered toward the departed, than the worship?

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

Accepted and understood randyvs

Cannot force any to believe, all many can do is try and LIGHT* a way for different perspectives to postulate , hypothesis and then comprehend. With HOPE it helps them eventually when they need it most.

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Are there undetected humans in our physical plain? The NSA goes everywhere...

Clever

In my mind, anything sentient with connection to spirit light Source has capability to and does worship.

Accepted

In your examples I see more of blessings in the passage to the destined reality, centered toward the departed, than the worship?
Blessings IS more plausible, please excuse the wording...

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   

I'm just tickled to be on the same page with someone in this topic!

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Check out this video
m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=qTXrykh5uGk

He also has a website Hiddenmeanings.com if you want to check out what other "paranormal" stuff

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: luciferslight

Can you share a brief description of the video luciferslight for those of us who cannot view the video data?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join