It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saudi Arabia Cuts Ties With Iran as Fallout From Mass Execution Continues

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

originally posted by: MrSpad
And obviously the US and Europe would not allow an Iranian invasion of SA or any of the Gulf States.

Well you can go lay your life down to go help those barabrian.

But there will be zero support from me

It is just common sense. Allowing an invasion of the Gulf States would drag the entire region into war as oil supplies stopped being shipped from anybody in the region. Global economic collapse, a likely nuclear exchange, massive refugee movements in the millions pouring into Europe and Africa, and the spreading of Shia vs Sunni fighting to dozens of nations outside the region, the collapse of dozens of governments and rogue armies who will be able to get their hands on pretty much any weapons system they want all blaming the West for failing to step in, and killing on scale not seen since the World Wars.

Nobody in the West is going to let World burn because you do not like the Saudis. Some people have to look at the big picture.

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

18:49 GMT
UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon told the Saudi foreign minister that the decision to break ties with Tehran was “worrying.”

“The Secretary-General reiterated that the attack on the Saudi embassy in Tehran was deplorable, but added that the announcement of a break in Saudi diplomatic relations with Tehran was deeply worrying,” UN spokesman Stephane Dujarric said.

Saudis are not exactly what I do not like, and who cares what I do like, may be the Pleiadians. The world opinion of civilized nations falls on the other side. Not that Iran is all right, nothing like that. But in this case, Saudi started it first and aggravates it as following script. There should be someone to save Saudi from themselves and if that is US, perfect.

Moreover, the West is not the only geopolitical player. Currently, Russia has upper hand in the Middle East by actively bombing IS, the entity that most flagrant beheads not only humans but any idea of human rights. Lastly, they threw to his death a homosexual 15 year old. Puitn said, we hope no nukes will be needed to achieve our goals in Syria.

The expected Iranian invasion for decades never materialized. Instead we see a very bold Saudi Arabia who might have acquired ready nukes from Pakistan, as internet has rumor about it. Saudi cuts ties and stops planes, not Iran. Let see if they will attack first as well.

Nuclear scenario should be stopped from its beginning, as is the Russian doctrine - deescalation by using tactical regional nukes. The aggressor whoever he might be, Saudi, Iran, Pakistan,...? must know he has no chance no matter how many nukes he has. He will be wiped out by overwhelming power. Will Russia play the worldwide policeman now? EU is irrelevant when it comes to military power, and US follows its interests and nothing else. Hope in this instant, the US interests coincide with the Russian not to allow regional nuclear powers to throw bombs at each other, at the expense of all of us.

So, it is not about stopping Iran to invade the Gulf kingdoms. It is abbout stopping nukes fly all over the place, Israel included. In that way I share the fears of our brothers in faith, the Jews, that they will be the first victims.
edit on 4-1-2016 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

P.S. as I mentioned the Jews, let say something more in that regard. Although Israel is not currently actively involved in the dispute.

Israel, contrary to public knowledge, has a much better weapon than the nuclear and capabilities to spread its influence than ruining the entire region, that Israel is surely capable of doing it even without the USA.

Before I say it, and it consists of only one word, let me repeat the Jews many of whom came from ex-USSR are not hostile to the Russians and Russia is not hostile to the Jews. Instead, a great reverence to the holy shrines is shared between the Jews and believing Christians.

Here is one song (to easing tensions) of M-Generation group of Jewish young people in New York, many of whom sons of immigrants from Eastern Europe. The song is called Childhood and performed in Russian and English.

The Israeli nation is developed beyond the cutting edges of official science. It has not only drones that sells to Russia in exchange of the involvement in the Georgian crisis. It has medicines, and probably what is known as anti-gravity tech. That existing tech is not a secret for everyone who browses internet, and surprisingly even country like Iran declares it possess something similar. Israel could be the DISCLOSURE country, (in its Shemittah year and other jubilee) if the big powers refuse and refuse to do it on time. After the nukes it will be irrelevant, or will concern few survivors. Now is the time to do it. I wish all the best of the God's chosen nation, and in no way nuclear holocaust that "friends" and enemies alike prepare. I wouldn't call Saudi Arabia a friend of Israel. Let we start all anew and stop buying old paradigms. No one needs nuclear piles of waste to be cleaned by someone else off world.

"Gravity"

edit on 4-1-2016 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   

you cant fight a war without public support.

Are you certain about this? It seems to happen all the damn time. Warring is not exactly contingent on full public support, but it is decided in the hands of a very select few who make decisions for their (mostly) apathetic public.

edit on 4-1-2016 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   

edit on 4-1-2016 by NarcolepticBuddha because: double post

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   
This is just disgusting, the whole thing.

Saudia Arabia is a vicious, oppressive & idiotic pretence at theocracy, in fact a brutal and totalitarian dictatorship, with no soul or true place in the kingdoms of Man. It really is a matter of great disgrace that our politicians pander to the brutal fools who run the show over there. The kindest thing we could do for the kingdom of Saudi Arabia (its citizens) would be to economically destroy the ruling elite & install a baby parliament with proportionate representation & special advisors from functional democracies, seconded to advance the cause of liberal values. The only true case for enforced regime change, and yet they're our buddies, simply because their idiot asses sit smack-dab on a big pool of fossilised trees. #ing morons, the lot of them - they should be scrubbed from existence, along with all other 7th century fools.

/rant. (it could have been worse)

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   
this could deteriorate very quickly, let's hope the escalations cease....

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: tothetenthpower
a reply to: xuenchen

Most certainly the House of Saud saw this coming?

Well, if you think about it, I've been reading lately how the Saudi's aren't making as much money as they used to, you know, with falling oil prices.

A war would be just the thing.

~Tenth

Well it has been thanks to the house of Saudi flooding the market with oil trying to kill fracking.

Apparently they are fine with losing money.

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

I bet the Military Industrial Complex is drooling right about now.

What the hell does the 'military industrial complex' have to do with the Sunni and the Shia being at each other throats for over 1400 years ?

Enlighten us.

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   
If all the Sunnis go to war with all the Shiites it would greatly reduce the terror threat. I remember that in the story of "Gulliver's Travels" the little people had an ongoing war over which side of a hard boiled egg should be opened first. That's what the difference between a Shiite and a Sunni is. The hatred goes deep and crosses generations. Once I was invited to a friend's house and one of his other friends invited some Muslims over. There were these two men, A Shiite and a Sunni and I sat there between them as they spewed out their hatred of each other. I'm just glad they didn't decide to settle the score while I was still there on the couch.

As Donald J. Trump says, let them kill each other off and then go in and clean it up and take the oil for spoil. No need to send in hundreds of thousands of our troops when they can self terminate all by themselves.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Nuke the Soil, Take the Oil?

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 04:44 AM
link   
More countries in the Middle East are cutting diplomatic ties with Iran

Looks like the UAE, Bahrain, Sudan have all cut ties with Iran or downgraded their representation from Ambassador to Charge d'affair.
edit on 5-1-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 04:49 AM
link   

And obviously the US and Europe would not allow an Iranian invasion of SA or any of the Gulf States.

Well you can go lay your life down to go help those barabrian.

But there will be zero support from me

It is just common sense. Allowing an invasion of the Gulf States would drag the entire region into war as oil supplies stopped being shipped from anybody in the region. Global economic collapse, a likely nuclear exchange, massive refugee movements in the millions pouring into Europe and Africa, and the spreading of Shia vs Sunni fighting to dozens of nations outside the region, the collapse of dozens of governments and rogue armies who will be able to get their hands on pretty much any weapons system they want all blaming the West for failing to step in, and killing on scale not seen since the World Wars.

Nobody in the West is going to let World burn because you do not like the Saudis. Some people have to look at the big picture.

Lasts I checked minus the nukes that was all happening anyway.....And the Dammed Saudis are behind half of it!

Let Saudi Arabia burn........

And as for:

Nobody? No offense but your in the minority here. Most people have wised up and are tired of the Saudis BS. Only you and a few others (likley those with buisness intrests in the region) seem to think there sorrys arses are worth saveing.

Watching my oil prices go back up to £1.3 is small price to pay to avoid haveing to defend a nation of Barabrian, terrorists and tyrants.
edit on 5-1-2016 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 04:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

you cant fight a war without public support.

Are you certain about this? It seems to happen all the damn time. Warring is not exactly contingent on full public support, but it is decided in the hands of a very select few who make decisions for their (mostly) apathetic public.

Yeah it happens. And the country doing it normally losses.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 04:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Well it has been thanks to the house of Saudi flooding the market with oil trying to kill fracking.

Apparently they are fine with losing money.

Off topic, but this is not correct at all.
SA is actually not fine with losing money, and they are also not trying to kill 'fracking'. That's not even possible in the longrun, as long as SA themselves depend on oil-producing. And why would they?
Fact is: SA keeping the oilprice down is aimed against Russia - because of their allies in the region.
That's not even a secret.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: tothetenthpower
a reply to: Swills

I like how Saudi Arabia acts like Iran is the aggressor in this thing.

Man I'm getting tired of fighting terrorism while supporting one of the worst regimes ever to grace the earth.

We need some leaders who are willing to tackle that beast.

~Tenth

I'd ask Hilliary about the Saudi relationship but then she would think I was being rude. I'd ask Trump but he'd insist on denying Muslims entry to the country unless the were rich Muslims.

Someone, anyone needs to raise the issue on the campaign trail. I expect a lot of stammering and sweating if the issue does arise.
edit on 5-1-2016 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-1-2016 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   
still to come:

Yemen Shia Rebels will escalate attacks further into Saudi territory

next up will be the Iran support of resistance by the Saudi indigenous populations of Shia along the Persian Gulf coastline of including the Shia in the independent Gulf States along the Saudi northern coastline

the Saudi must not yet have a Pakistani Nuke device that's ready to detonate...or the diplomatic actions taken so far would have been more aggressive

actually the whole Sunni-Jihad community, including Turks, are repulsed by the spiritual decadence of the kingdom of Saud and King Salman who is NO 'Saliman' reappeared

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio
still to come:

Yemen Shia Rebels will escalate attacks further into Saudi territory

next up will be the Iran support of resistance by the Saudi indigenous populations of Shia along the Persian Gulf coastline of including the Shia in the independent Gulf States along the Saudi northern coastline

the Saudi must not yet have a Pakistani Nuke device that's ready to detonate...or the diplomatic actions taken so far would have been more aggressive

actually the whole Sunni-Jihad community, including Turks, are repulsed by the spiritual decadence of the kingdom of Saud and King Salman who is NO 'Saliman' reappeared

teh saudis will kill off every shiia before they let it get that far ou of control. Personally if they want to commit genocide go for it but Im not helping them do it,but also not gonna stop em either.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

the Saudi kingdom presently in charge has only their authority of power-over-masses to control the populace...

as soon as a Cleric or Imam incites the enemies of Arabian kingdom. & all the foreign temporary workers/& Shia & fanatics not under Wahabbi control decide that the Royals are despots & untrue Islamics.... heads-will-roll as the cleansing of the corrupt kingdom hierarchy gets underway...

the Sunni-Jihadists (IS ISIS) will be among the sword wielders lopping off Royal heads of those who have become Apostates within Islam

edit on th31145203280905262016 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   
No wonder where there is muslims is all chaos. Their religion dont let them advance...

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
More countries in the Middle East are cutting diplomatic ties with Iran

Looks like the UAE, Bahrain, Sudan have all cut ties with Iran or downgraded their representation from Ambassador to Charge d'affair.

Add Kuwait to the list while Egypt supports Saudi Arabia.

Eta -
Qatar just joined the list and recalled their ambassador to Iran.
edit on 6-1-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join