It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the astral plane artificial?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I have thought about this now for a while. It started, beside me having lost my mother and cat, with the ghost app I have. It's just a large collection of words spoken in Uk and US English by different men and women. The idea is that spirits will use (part) of the words to answer or comment.

So I asked what the astral world was made of. Answer: artificial.

Now when watching mind clones, virtual reality's progress and other upcoming tech, I have to wonder if the afterlife (where you can OBE to) either is artificial or works like that. So I have come up with this. Both this reality and that one are "programmed" the same way so that they can exchange information. All here is copied into the astral. And when you OBE you're in guest mode there and when you're dead you're a subscriber. You're active either here or there, and during an OBE your experiences are copied to the normal world.

So you have two versions all the time, one active and one that is a sleeping copy. When you feel you're leaving your body you're probably already in the simulation. Hence the fact that during an OBE you're NOT here but in an astral copy that looks amazingly the same but which is non the less not.

Now I haven't had OBE's yet, still trying to.

But I have had this dream in which I was in the afterlife and asked a man two questions. I only remember one, whether they were here in the same universe. The man just gave me a look meaning: of course!
What was more interesting though, was the reddish nature of the dream. As if all was submerged in reddish light. Also the light was not bright. A few years later I read about somebody during an OBE or NDE seeing the same reddish light. And then there is the infrared connection, most notably the XBox Kinect detecting the stick people.

My idea doesn't explain quite though how we here are able to see ghosts and so on. Well, that is unless they can get themselves out of there and become active here.
I have trained myself to have dreamless naps, jut thinking and hypnangogic images at the same time and then poof I'm gone. Yesterday I had such a nap, and while getting really awake remebered a scene during the poof stage: I was examaning the red paprika (bell pepper) I had put on my stove ( I park there all kinds of stuff). It was almost hyper real, it was cut in two and the seeds were kind of moldy green. I thought that that was too bad because I wanted to cook it. Again the light was dim and there was this reddish quality again to the surroundings. When I got up I sliced up the paprika, but it was ok

Anyways, it looks as if during these naps I'm able to astral project.

Now to the people who have OBE's regularly, what have you learned? I have read all these accounts and it's just one crazy soup; either seeped in religion or the occult or just accounts that don't get me further.

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Your spirit is the real you.

When out of your body its like a car sitting there idling, but no driver.

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   
OBE's and minor black-outs allow the person to see the true world around them.

The frequency of the mind can expand beyond the visible spectrum. This is how everything can go red as the infra-red band-width gets added to the viewers visible spectrum.

Sometimes vertical rainbows can be seen crashing from the sky striking the ground. Upon impact, the whole drab bland gray world transforms into a primary coloured paradise.

Dark entities like jinn (shades) also become visible to the naked eye.

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Have read this, but think otherwise. For now

edit on 3-1-2016 by QueenofWeird because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

What? Vertical rainbows??

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: QueenofWeird

so you skipped the obvious question :

does the alledged " astral plain " exist ?

to delve straight into its alledged properties

the pseudo science is strong in this one

PS - my viesw on the " source " of your " information " violated the ATS terms and conditions - and the laws of all civilised countries plus frances

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Hey I've had hundreds of OBE's. I've been practicing for about 12 years now.

What i've come to understand ( i don't put belief in anything) but from my experiences what i think is happening:

The astral realm is a realm our consciousness has already mastered. It is much lighter in density so it is much easier to manipulate with your mind. We are essentially creators of our own astral realms.

When we choose to incarnate on Earth as a physical being, the level of density and compression in this physical reality is so strong and foreign to us that our consciousness can't handle it and we black out on entry into a physical body. (why we can't remember past lives, or feel "one" with the universe or connected to each other all the time)

Everything your consciousness can experience, including dreams, OBE's, hallucinations, are completely real. They just exist on a different level of reality. Physical reality seems real because our consciousness hasn't mastered this density yet.

Our bodies and everything we touch and see is 99.9999% empty space. (this is a proven scientific fact) The reason it seems solid is because our consciousness is too slow to register the empty space in-between the protons, electrons, and neutrons, andthe frames of reality.

The astral realm is the same thing accept our consciousness has mastered that reality already. When you go into different worlds and realities in the astral, the people who reside on those planets and levels of reality think they are in real physical reality. A lot of the time If you talk to them depending on what type of reality your in, they think they are separate physical beings ( like we do on earth) This is because they're consciousness hasn't mastered that level on density yet. So the astral is physical to them.

To someone with a human body, and knowledge of how to lucid dream or astral project, the astral realm is easily manipulated through thought.

Having a human body on earth and being completely disconnected from "God" is one the biggest lesson our consciousness can go through.

The astral realm/dreams/OBE is a vacation from this physical reality and a place to practice what is possible on earth. I think this is why if you don't sleep you go crazy. This is also why "the secret" works.

Row row row your boat, gently down the stream. Merrily Merrily Merrily Merrily, LIFE IS BUT A DREAM.

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

so you skipped the obvious question :

does the alledged " astral plain " exist ?

to delve straight into its alledged properties

the pseudo science is strong in this one

PS - my viesw on the " source " of your " information " violated the ATS terms and conditions - and the laws of all civilised countries plus frances

Yes, humans have been here may be more than a million years and still not one iota of hard evidence about other realms, astral, heavenly or underworld. There are however lots of people through history who make big claims as to their travels into other realms and enjoy the status we give them as priests, visionaries, etc.

Me, I'm just in it for the kicks and chicks.

You were saying OP, yes red that is its colour. I am a fully trained astral traveller. I have stamps on my suitcase to prove it. Sorry I am too factual for this kind of play.

...beats a quick exit before also becoming an ATS Violator. Kinda like the sound of that...VIOLATOR! LOl.

edit on 3-1-2016 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   

That is interesting, I have never heard of it.

I have thought about this now for a while. It started, beside me having lost my mother and cat, with the ghost app I have. It's just a large collection of words spoken in Uk and US English by different men and women. The idea is that spirits will use (part) of the words to answer or comment.

I, too, lost my Mom and wanted (still do) to connect on some level. I believe I was contacted through electronics, if you will, by my Father who had passed on some years ago.
I am not sure if when you astral project or have an OBE that you are on the same "plane" as those who are deceased but, it is an interesting thought.

I believe that I had some sort of AP experience or an OBE many, many moons ago however, I don't recall the experience other than when I was "coming back into my body/mind". Sorry I am unable to elaborate on your questions due to lack of experience/knowledge. I just wanted you to know it was interesting.

I will be interested to hear of your experiences as they unfold!

edit on 3-1-2016 by TNMockingbird because: more specific

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   

You never lose what is a part of your soul and heart, so there is that belief on my part first. As to your question about the astral plane artificiality?

What transpires on another plane is a different reality. I have had what I call near ending experiences and I have had OBE experiences,too. They both felt considerably different yet real just the same.

I am not sure what other people have dealt with and I suspect that the way we perceive the possibilities and how that translates to individuals is up to our own belief system prior to it happening. What I saw had a profound effect on me. It confirmed what I believed in all instances; there is more to our existence than what we experience on this plane.

I consider the astral reality to be very real and yet some parts of it can seem artificial because it is still very different from this reality.
edit on 3-1-2016 by baglady333 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: QueenofWeird
What? Vertical rainbows??

Near the bottom of the page.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: booyakasha

Hey I've had hundreds of OBE's. I've been practicing for about 12 years now.

Very interesting. I believe the same as you. Would you be willing to share your method / technique? If so, thank you very much.

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   
No, the astral plane is real, and experience of it feels more real than ordinary brain consciousness. However, there IS a sense in which the astral world IS artificial, as I shall explain shortly.

The astral plane is one of seven planes of consciousness, each with seven subplanes, These 49 levels are the lowest plane of seven cosmic planes. Each of the six higher cosmic planes are composed of seven subplanes. This means that the spiritual cosmos comprises 91 subplanes. The physical plane spans the lowest seven of these, the astral plane spans the next seve subplanes, etc. The Sri Yantra, the most well-known of the yantras, depicts the 91 subplanes in a way revealed for the first time here.
All memories accumulated in physical life are stored in the causal body, not the astral body. The causal body is the vehicle of consciousness whose natural "home", so to speak, is the fourth plane of the physical cosmic plane, spanning subplanes 22-28. The post-mortem state of conscious exists at first on the astral plane but can evolve through effort to the "Heaven" realms on the third plane. The astral plane is ideo-plastic - its objects are temporary crystallisations of human thoughts that eventually dissipate unless recharged by emotion and imagination. In that sense, its infrastructure IS artificial. The astral world is inhabited by both human spirits and non-human entities. The lowest levels of the astral plane are unpleasant, being copies of the harshest conditions of physical life found on Earth but distorted multiples times and ways. Most people do not enter these levels during an OBE or NDE unless they are already in a highly disturbed mental state or left their body prematurely through a sudden accident. If one projects consciously into his or her etheric body, which inhabits subplanes 4-7, the world will look like a copy of the normal world, although sometimes with slight differences. One may see things as they existed in the past or things that turn out to exist in the future. Or sometimes one may see everything as though it were in a mirror. Objects also have a quality of transparency, and one can observe them from all sides at once, which can be bewildering at first until one gets used to it.

Let no one dispute this because they imagine I am merely quoting dubious sources of information. I have proved what I write here.

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: micpsi
Let no one dispute this because they imagine I am merely quoting dubious sources of information.

I'll dispute every word of it, thank you very much.

I have proved what I write here.

You have? You'd better go collect your Nobel then. Mind sharing some of this "proof"?

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   
no its not artificial. everything stems from natural process. unless your definition of artificial is anything that is created. such as the physical. in which case yeah, maybe? but then whats natural? only consciousness itself?

its somewhat pointless to ponder.

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: donktheclown

sure no problem.

I start with a relaxation technique. I breathe in and tighten my feet muscles. On the in breath i imagine colorful energy rushing in through every pore of my body. Then, Breath out and relax your muscles as much as possible. Then do the same with the calves, and every muscles all the way up the whole body, including your face. Do this two times, by the time your done your body and mind should be very relaxed.

Once my body is very relaxed i try to induce the falling feeling you get when your about to drift off to sleep. You literally feel your mind falling, most of the time you will jolt back awake, but if you keep the falling sensation going you fall out of your body basically.

So keep the fallings sensation going, you will be falling in a sort of 3d blackness. It can feel like your flipping and spinning kinda like a roller coaster. At this point i fly away from my body like you would in a lucid dream. If you can't fly, try to roll away, or pop out, our pry yourself out. A lot of the time at this point everything will still be black. I carefully and slowly open my eyes to make sure I'm not opening my physical eyes. Most of the time I will be either standing somewhere in my room, or in a completely different reality all together. Then your free to explore.

I have to say also, when i first started doing this it was a much more intense transition into the astral. I would put my self in a trance the same way, through breathing relaxation techniques and visualization. Then I would get vibrations, as some people call them. They start to feel like a small earthquake, but if you allow your consciousness to be engulfed by the swaying, these "vibrations" become much quicker, more intense, and very electric feeling. It gets to the point where your body is vibrating so fast it feels like your violently being electrocuted, but there is no pain. At the same time as these vibrations are increasing so does the pitch of this sound in your head. It gets so loud and intense you would think your going to die, then you pop out of your body. Like you literally feel your soul pop out of your body, and your standing next to your sleeping body.

The first time i did it i thought i killed myself, the fear instantly shot me back into my body and realized i was completely ok. Now when i project it is a much smoother feeling. I put myself in a trance, then allow my consciousness to feel the electromagnetism outside my body. It starts to feel like I'm blowing up like a balloon. Once my body feels like a spherical blob of magnetism I know I'm out and can just float out really easy with no vibrations.

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

originally posted by: micpsi
Let no one dispute this because they imagine I am merely quoting dubious sources of information.

I'll dispute every word of it, thank you very much.

I have proved what I write here.

You have? You'd better go collect your Nobel then. Mind sharing some of this "proof"?

Mind sharing why you dispute every word of what he says?

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   
It is quite simply a kind of temporary self-induced psychosis. A willed detachment from reality controlled by the subconscious and your imagination.

No one ever really goes to the other side and comes back. To get there your brain has to die. The consciousness can't leave the body until all neural activity has ceased for a period of time. There is no way back from that.

Have fun with it, nonetheless.

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: booyakasha

i cannot s[peak for admirethedistance - but in my case :

i regect his claims as he provides no evidence for them

if evidence is presented - i can evalutate it and decide whether to accept or reject it

but with mere assertion - i CBA

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join