It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Tinderbox of emotions running high.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

I agree let's drop Saudi on their feckn collective heads, ally with Iran and try to create some stability in the region where most importantly droves of humans aren't displaced to western shores, and mass casualtys stop, as well as maintaining our energy interests,and all parties walk away feeling good about it. With the acception of Saudi of course, it's a possibility and seems like it's been an end goal perhaps all along. We will see
edit on 3-1-2016 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

no one will do that.

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

yes man.

I'm hoping.

And that alone will change so much of the world.

quote the matrix

"we are living in exciting times."
edit on 3-1-2016 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

Who knows what the USA left behind in Iraq for ISIS to pick-up for free ?

So you need this baseless speculation to make your argument work. What makes you think that the US brought nukes to Iraq to leave behind in the first place?

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 06:39 AM
link   
people I know personally found chemical weapons in Iraq with US ID numbers on them.
You can thank Rumsfeld and others for that. To Fight Iran in the 80's 70's was it? I'm not old enough to know and my time on research is only so enlightening.

Aside from those things no one found anything else. And those things found were easily found on purpose. SO.

it's sort of silly to go back to that unless we are charging us government people with war crimes based on some new way where other people using what you gave them makes you an accomplice.

I'm not a lawyer.

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   
SA might have just tried to fix some political issues inside and so to pacify to internal concerns and shift the focus outside . If that was the case then it may have worked . MoA are having a good go at trying to figure it out .

From its viewpoint it was a smart political move.

The Saudis are in trouble over their war on Yemen. After nine month of bombing the hell out of the country there is no chance that the aim of their war, reinstalling their proxy government in Sanaa, will be reached anytime soon. Meanwhile Yemeni forces raid (vid) one Saudi town after another. The Saudi regime change projects via Salafi jihadists in Iraq and Syria are also faltering. The low oil price make it necessary for the Saudi government to introduce taxes on its people. New taxes are hardly ever popular.

To divert from these problems the Saudis decided to get rid of a bunch of prisoners and to use the event to regain some legitimacy. Many of the 47 killed were truly al-Qaida types who a decade ago had killed and blown up buildings in Saudi Arabia and wanted to violently overthrow the Saudi government. With the recent anti-Saudi calls of the Islamic State and al-Qaeda a jailbreak or some hostage taking to free the prisoners were a real possibility. Only four of the killed were of Shia believe. One of those was the prominent rabble rousing Shia preacher Nimr Baqr al-Nimr from the majority Shia eastern Saudi province Qatif.
www.moonofalabama.org...

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

your article.. Remember I said the 2 top exporters of oil and gas are USA first and Russia second.

Neither country supports Saudi culture.

Iran is maybe next I could be wrong Canada is up there too..

USA top export is fuel. Over weapons and technology.

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

With the sanctions coming off of Iran and Syria looking like it will stay Syria the gas and oil will flow both east and west out of that region .Iran/Syria/Russia and China will not be using USD for oil and gas .At least not all but SA who is not known for being all that friendly (terrorist hub) may find that their oil and gas markets falling .. The Assad must go gang wanted the pipe line, that doesn't seem like its going to happen now .

The same gang wanted the Yemeni situation settled and that ,doesn't seem like its going to happen . With Syria well on its way to being under control and Iraq not far behind them the next move will be to support Yemen . China has already promised Syria something like 30 billion to help rebuild ,and there was a lot of Chinese in Yemen prior to the conflict that once ( I think Russia and Iran ) move in to help militarily the ME will be locked up as to how the gas and oil will go .

SA/Qutar wanting to take a bigger piece of the pie will not happen . Iran/Iraq/Syria will only grow stronger regionally and be a part of the Russia/Chinese axis . Less need for USD for oil means the US will contract .SA will be forced to sell in other currencies as their piece of the pie is to the east . This is all my own opinion based on what little I have read and understand . The dust hasn't settled yet so its still hard to tell if things might change in the future . Turkey is a big wild card in this .

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Reverbs
no one will do that.

You were saying......

i wonder how Iran is going to react to this event where Saudi Arabia dropped bombs on their embassy in Yemen (allegedly).

If it is fake then nothing will happen. If it is true, the Cube of Mecca might very well get nuked soon.
edit on 8-1-2016 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join