It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poll: Do you want UFO to show themselves

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 12:09 PM
link   
IF there were actually aliens, I think that if the humans of Earth found out about them, it would obviously change our attitudes towards ourselves and the universe. Maybe knowing that we aren't the only life in the universe, we could manage to get along with each other across the globe. Then again, the discovery of aliens might throw the world into complete pandemonium. Either way, YES!! We want aliens!!

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 12:15 PM
link   
...I will always have mixed feelings about why they decide that now, whenever that time may be, to finally reveal themselves. All through the years of explaining to people my view points and notions about aliens/celestrial beings\E.T. it would almost make me feel good that those disbelievers finally are proven wrong. But then I ask myself, do they deserve such mental and emotional confusion because now those once non believers probably will do anything to believe in THEM??

These Outer-Earth beings have certain inparticular plans of their own. Agendas or even alterior motives, whatever you may call it. They (I should know) just can't fly on down in their spacecraf(s) and decide to reveal themselves for public knowledge (entire world to finally know/have proof) whenever they damn well please. Abductions and close encounters are allowed. But the time frame in which First Contact will happen, is a precise action that they have a certain pre-planned time for. Our world governments, mainly the U.S. and the worlds government officials will be on this manipulating warfare from the getgo (as soon as BIG+Final proof is allowed to be released). Sadly enough, as soon as our (society=world) is engulfed with this alien contact, how are we to know which species of aliens they really are. They will claim themselves as either good (I come in peace) from the start or straight forward obliterate us with the whole (I am evil, its time to take over your world routine). People may come to call them as gods (as our acestors once 'probably' did long ago). No matter, I will never call them gods, unless they enslave me through their manipulative-mind control technology or whatever tantalizing tricks they may have up their alien sleeves. For the most part, my reponse to this question (very possible near future outcome), is a big FaT YES.

Yet as soon as they claim themselves as godlike, anything to that extreme, or even get to the point where they take us up in their spaceship(s) (reference to the bible=rapture anyone?), I will be the first to rebel against such actions. More so due to the fact that I am in the military (U.S. Air Force) and I will probably wind up being one of the first of the many few who knows of these possible alien arrival outcomes. I may even have to be one of the unlucky few who has to enforce, under all costs, the dreaded marshall law scenario all depending on the area where skills are essential to the possible havoc and histeria taking place. Regardless of whats at stake, it will happen within the next decade, no matter what. I can garantee it through certain pre-requsitioned knowledge/information I have. But how they finally decide to arrive and come to our planet and who they will claim themselves as 'being' is an entirely different outcome altogether.

[align=center][size=2.5]U.S. Air Force[/align]
[align=center][size=2.77]Airman Eric Adamo[/align]

[edit on 24-1-2005 by 2Super7E123]

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2Super7E123

Eric. Your post reads as though you have more information than you have currently revealed concerning this subject. Given your Air Force involvement, you may know a great deal. Can you give us more as to your personal experiences with UFOs/ETs? Possibly make a new thread with the information?

[edit on 24-1-2005 by heelstone]

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I'd rather see god or jesus first before aliens...

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 04:53 PM
link   
jezus and god are the aliens:S

thought you knew that.. its well known that many things in the bible have extraterrestial links in it.

star of betlehem was a spacecraft. and it blocked the sun when it was trying to get more info because the life signals of there hybrid son were gone. and the ship made a articificial solar eclips.

maria was artificial insiminated, they but the cells later forming jezus inside maria with the help of alien technology which we can do today to...

but really as the above is just a hypothese (? sorry if i spelled it wrong?)
the fact is that they are true E.T.'s Elohim (those which came from the skie) .

yes like to see aliens back then we can finally see the fall of all out of date religions. and be replaced with facts which are really true and happen't then. only need an Alien database with historical refferences.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 12:43 AM
link   
No, But I would prefer a little more whistle blowing!

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Keiron
No, But I would prefer a little more whistle blowing!

If 500 whistle blowers are not enough, then how many do we need? Can we put a definite numer on it?

Sincerely

Cade
www.disclosureproject.org

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Yes because I want to hear our government lie to us and tell us that what we're really seeing are a bunch of people with progeria flying around in a French hover disk.

Peace

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 01:48 PM
link   
From my last post and to those who are remotely wondering. As much as you ALL would love for the UFO/E.T.\Alien coverup by our worlds governments, military organizations, and secret organizations to finally reveal the truth, its more complicated than that. With me being in the U.S. Air Force, jeopodizing my career posting upon ATS, along with the [little] information I know about things of this nature, I am just as much of hand puppet to my superiors (bosses) as the leaders of this world are to the aliens, celestrial beings, whatever you may call them, are indeed systematically controlling this planet's every single solitary move. Forget about fate, destiny, and all those barriers set up to make you think life is a matter of all the choices we make into ONE BIG CHOICE, hence Free-Will. These aliens and the means in which they are taking form, UFO's and abductions, have gone too far. So I strongly agree it is about time they take action (reveal themselves) before we do, as in make them take place in there supoosed First Contact. Thats all I have to say about that.

Airman Eric Adamo
U.S. Air Force

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 02:08 PM
link   

From my last post and to those who are remotely wondering. As much as you ALL would love for the UFO/E.T.\Alien coverup by our worlds governments, military organizations, and secret organizations to finally reveal the truth, its more complicated than that. With me being in the U.S. Air Force, jeopodizing my career posting upon ATS, along with the [little] information I know about things of this nature, I am just as much of hand puppet to my superiors (bosses) as the leaders of this world are to the aliens, celestrial beings, whatever you may call them, are indeed systematically controlling this planet's every single solitary move. Forget about fate, destiny, and all those barriers set up to make you think life is a matter of all the choices we make into ONE BIG CHOICE, hence Free-Will. These aliens and the means in which they are taking form, UFO's and abductions, have gone too far. So I strongly agree it is about time they take action (reveal themselves) before we do, as in make them take place in there supoosed First Contact. Thats all I have to say about that.

Airman Eric Adamo
U.S. Air Force

Wow! That was a pretty bold (although perhaps foolish) thing to do! Since you've already gone and given us your name and the fact that you have insider info, perhaps you'd mind elaborating on the specs of your job with the Air Force? Thanks!

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I just got to this site
I think that we should meet them but after the earth itself will be in peace.
If we want to contact another life we should make sure
that we are ready to go for it not deawith terrorists and stuff like wars.

its not a very good time yet
and if we make a contact we should take it slowly not too much meetings
at first. but i would say yes if it was our only chance to meet them today
but if we will have a little more time to organize earth it would be great.
ps.i woul not wont to wait too long i want to find out about them before i die.
sorry if i mispell
i didnt read other people answers only like the first three pages
so i might say the same thing.

[edit on 28-1-2005 by zeta]

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 10:31 AM
link   

......I will probably wind up being one of the first of the many few who knows of these possible alien arrival outcomes. I may even have to be one of the unlucky few who has to enforce, under all costs, the dreaded marshall law scenario all depending on the area where skills are essential to the possible havoc and histeria taking place. Regardless of whats at stake, it will happen within the next decade, no matter what. ...[edit on 24-1-2005 by 2Super7E123]

Hey Eric, you ever see or hear anything on contingency plan mj-1949-04p/78 ??

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Of course it would be cool, but I don't think they care what we think, besides there is tons of evidence they are around, what else do they need to do? I doubt they are just going to land on the White House lawn and say Hello.

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Yes i would love et's to make a public eperance

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Yes,please!

Take this example and relate it with the topic:
You're a guy and you did it with a girl.Suddenly she becomes pregnant and you take a hike leaving them miserable by themselves.A few years later,wouldn't you want to meet your child and that girl face to face(though you're been spying on them ever since)?yes,you would.

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 10:44 PM
link   
...and another 'Yes' over here...

What the ETs themselves tell us about Contact

They also say you can look for them in the skies in late February after peace will be declared in Iraq.

Additional considerations that may be useful in discerning whatever one's answer may be, in reply to others:

from groingrinder:

Yes, I want UFO's to show themselves. I also want them to give rides.

from jessemole:

Well hell yes.... And once they land that big butt craft, I'm on board, pushing the pilot out of his seat And showing them few moves of my own....
( cant type right now due to blood leaving gray matter due to excitement)

You can check out the experience of Jean Ederman the French pilot and air traffic controller who met with many ETs along with his wife at their home on the Island of Reunion in the Indian Ocean, and one night took his notes and just physically left, according to her and various channelers: he was just out learning to pilot one of their craft. She missed him terribly and he came back only to be put under house arrest by the French police. He's the one who channeled the message "Do You Wish That We Show Up?!" See:

Jean Ederman's Piloting of an ET Craft

from TrueAmerican:

DO YOU WISH THAT WE SHOW UP?

For those of you who have not read the alien message "DO YOU WISH THAT WE SHOW UP?" you might want to check it out. That race of aliens (pleiadians), asks us humans the same question as this thread, in a very interesting message supposedly given to some people who are in contact with them. All you have to do is answer the question to yourself, seriously, for they will hear you. It is a good read!

It is said that this particular species is apparently more neutral towards us, and does not appear to have any bad intentions for the human race. I answered yes, when I found out more about them.

TrueAmerican, I know Americans can be fond of Pleaidians. But Jean Ederman rides with the Arcturans...

Airman Eric:

You have not yet had to shoot at an ET craft, I take it? See:
what now happens to flyboys that chase after and attempt to shoot down ETs

[edit on 30-1-2005 by Collin]

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Whom ever is out there... I am ready.

I remain your student for the teaching...
I am prepared for the change...
I yearn for the positive...
I shun the negative, unless I can learn from it...
I prepare for the ultimate...
I will give only my best...
I will show only respect...
And expect the same in return...

Teach me

My answer? Yes

[edit on 2/22/2005 by No1nptkulr]

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 11:17 PM
link   
yes i would like confirmation of alien beings, but sadly none will probally happen in any of our lifetimes.

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 07:29 AM
link   
I'll say yes
It will put things into perspective, then everyone will realise how insignificant this one planet and it's troubles are when compare to the universe

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Yes, because if they can help us we need their help to save the world. Plus I think it would be cool to interact with a new species of intelligent beings.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join