It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poll: Do you want UFO to show themselves

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 01:42 PM
link   
OK, I'm fairly open to the posibillities of aliens but their arrival on Earth would mean little to me. It would be the news story of the century but other than that I wouldn't really care. I'm not religious so it wouldn't effect me in that manner. I have no desire to leave the planet. It would be less significant to me than say, the price of beer doubling. I guess I'm content.

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo_Child

I'm not so sure if everybody here on ATS wouls say YES -well this thread had 305 viewers so far and only 35 responses (couple of people responded more than once as well). Somehow I suspect that few percent of the people who didn't answered this poll would say no, but they chose to say nothing

305 views does not mean 305 members have looked into this topic. The view number increments everytime you view the topic. So, that means, there have been 8 views for one reply. Which means this topic is getting more replies than most topics.

[edit on 7-1-2005 by Indigo_Child]

thanks
Indigo! This explains a lot!

Do you know by any chance why there is no any skeptics here?

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
OK, I'm fairly open to the posibillities of aliens but their arrival on Earth would mean little to me. It would be the news story of the century but other than that I wouldn't really care. I'm not religious so it wouldn't effect me in that manner. I have no desire to leave the planet. It would be less significant to me than say, the price of beer doubling. I guess I'm content.

Welcome Interpid!!!
nice answer
I'm curious though -if the whole world would go insane because of UFO"S arrival -what would you do?

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by jazzgul
Do you know by any chance why there is no any skeptics here?

OOPS.

Look above one post.

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 01:55 PM
link   
:hello: Interpid we post almost in the same time
Would you care to answer my last question?

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Welcome Interpid!!!
nice answer
I'm curious though -if the whole world would go insane because of UFO"S arrival -what would you do?

If the world went nuts, I would pack up the family and check out of society until it got it's house in order. Canada's a big country, easy enough to get lost. I sure would miss ATS though.

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 03:10 PM
link   
No.
Bush would want to nuke them, One day when we get a good President (Flame-protection) THEN they should come, If they came now we would be in nuclear war, And with the crafts i believe they have it looks like their technology is quite more advanced.

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
For those of you who have not read the alien message "DO YOU WISH THAT WE SHOW UP?" you might want to check it out. That race of aliens (pleiadians), asks us humans the same question as this thread, in a very interesting message supposedly given to some people who are in contact with them. All you have to do is answer the question to yourself, seriously, for they will hear you. It is a good read!

It is said that this particular species is apparently more neutral towards us, and does not appear to have any bad intentions for the human race. I answered yes, when I found out more about them.

your link does not work !

Cade

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I just clicked on it, and works fine for me. Anyone else see it? Or you have trouble?

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I get redirected to this: anzwers.org...

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Yes. If they really exist I think they must show up soon, before we kill ourselves. And If they're are waiting for all mankind to be prepared then they will wait forever, there will allways be close-minded people who don't accept the facts and the truth but their own.

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Yes

Its better if these extra terrestrials to come out and reveal themselves than for them going behind our back,doing things that the humanrace would not commend these E.T`s to do.The more sooner they come out and reveal themselves the less false stories been made to the public by so-called `contactees`,and then finally we`ll beable to learn the truth from them.

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 04:18 PM
link   
jazzgull and cade, here is the url, and the link does work as verified by another member:

www.anzwers.org...

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 04:20 PM
link   
nope -sorry still get automaticly redirected

Is it possible that because I use Apple?

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 04:22 PM
link   
For various reasons. IF they exist I think we are ready. I know alot of people won't agree, but I am speaking for myself. Even if UFOs are just us foolin' with new tech, I would like to see and to know.

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 04:37 PM
link   

nope -sorry still get automaticly redirected

Is it possible that because I use Apple?

Yes, I forgot to mention that aliens hate macs. They must be redirecting you intentionally. "Error, wrong computer. Bill Gates owns us all too."

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Yes, I forgot to mention that aliens hate macs. They must be redirecting you intentionally. "Error, wrong computer.

Are you saying that MacKiller is an alien? I thought he was Canadian. Maybe it's the same.

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Intrepid, that link work for you?

I'd post the entire message, but it is long, and you know the rules about copying entire posts. I wonder if I could persuade Banshee to make an exception in this case, due to mackitis.

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I would say yes.....BUT (there is a always a but ain't they)

If the Aliens were peaceful we probably scare the living crap out of them. A race whose favorite pass time is tribal warfare and religious Jihad, killing men women and children, aborting babies,half of us starving while the other half are dying from eating to much, totally raping our home world, etc. I cant see these people WANTING to say HI to a bunch of crazy people in an Asylum armed with Nukes

If not and they have FTL tech they will kick the crap out of us and probably would just to be safe

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Intrepid, that link work for you?

Yup. Works for me.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join