It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The physics of Derivatives , the financial WMD

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: crowdedskies
My view is that this is a wake up call to remind us that money is at one with universal laws and the concept of oneness and, unless we reconnect money to its divine and sacred source and reconfigure it into our consciousness, we will face a financial armagedon. If I can borrow from words already quoted by researchers : "we need to move towards a new money reality and a quantum economy"

Money, universal laws, divine, sacred source ? Those statements are so ridiculous I don't know where to start. You have much explaining to do.

I suppose you're aware money is just a human creation ? And that for more than 90% of its existence, mankind has lived in small nomad hunter-gatherers communities where there was no money, no accumulation of wealth ?

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Azureblue
a reply to: crowdedskies

Other than being a victim, is there anyway I can use this information?
thanks

Yes, you can. The duality of money concept can be applied to personal finance too.

If the world out there mocks me for doing it, I really do not care since it works on a personal level too.

edit on 3-1-2016 by crowdedskies because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: gosseyn

Money, universal laws, divine, sacred source ? Those statements are so ridiculous I don't know where to start. You have much explaining to do.
?

We are now discussing Quantum Economics based on Quantum Mechanics. See the ending paragraph of the OP.

I know I have much explaining to so.

Suffice to say , I often inter-change the word magic for QM. There will be times that I will say to myself : "that was my little bit of QM for today"

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 07:34 AM
link   

we need to move towards a new money reality and a quantum economy

Also known as “dark pools of liquidity,” they are so named for their complete lack of transparency.

Dark pools were developed to profit the implementer, quantum physics was developed because only the very cleverest people knew any better.

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Slichter

we need to move towards a new money reality and a quantum economy

Also known as “dark pools of liquidity,” they are so named for their complete lack of transparency.

Dark pools were developed to profit the implementer, quantum physics was developed because only the very cleverest people knew any better.

We are talking about two separate things :-

1)Quantum Physics - as the source of the evil derivatives (a misuse of quantum physics)

2)Quantum Mechanics - applying the dual concept of matter (look for wave and see wave ; look for particle and see particle) to money. A tool to eradicate poverty.

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   

So, how is money "at one with universal laws and the concept of oneness... divine and sacred source" ?

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: gosseyn

So, how is money "at one with universal laws and the concept of oneness... divine and sacred source" ?

You should not dwell with the earlier part of the OP.

It was meant to shock and wake everybody up. Of course everything is from the one source and so it money. There is no reason why it cannot be used for sacred objective.

Can we move to the last part of the OP please ? This is probably the part where I will lose most people.

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   

In the old days of trading by public outcry every floor participant was an observer an there was almost complete transparency to the trade.

The new study by Dokuchaev and Eorshenko suggests a specific type of quantum dark pool might exist: so-called dark pool exchanges. These microscopic pools would originally have had an agenda, the researchers say. This agenda would have attracted buy and sells orders, leaving the tiny dark pool “matched”, just like an atom.

With electronic trading matching may occur at arbitrary caching points in dark pools.
For fast market orders there is usually a loss of about a cent per trade which quickly adds up with high volume trading.

What I find interesting is that there may be other types of dark pools that can improve profit over longer Elliott Wave term periods in low inflation/interest rate environments.

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Is this a "Quantum" Ponzi scheme?

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   
How do we know this is not just another scheme to steal retirements in another 20 years?

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Slichter

This is not a bad appraisal of the fast trading.

However, I think that I should have titled the OP simply "Quantum Economics" because we are dwelling too much on the derivatives side and not moving to the solution.

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: HUMBLEONE
Is this a "Quantum" Ponzi scheme?

Not a Quantum Ponzi scheme, though Charles Ponzi did use a quantum of his own.

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
How do we know this is not just another scheme to steal retirements in another 20 years?

I do not know what to say to you.

I doubt that Quantum Economics will be implemented in the next twenty-five years. I cannot see politicians having an understanding of it.

Perhaps a small country could implement it and let the rest of the world watch its benefit, especially the eradication of poverty.

Who knows, may be Russia and China will get there first making the US and the UK look like the sick men of the economic world.

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Things are complicated to obfuscate larceny. This is BUNCO.

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: HUMBLEONE

In Physics Quantum processes occur over the shortest time periods, that is similar to the execution of a Market order. The profit or loss occurs at the sort, market orders that don't quite match are balanced against each other to save time.

Ponzi scheme probably needs a longer term period, They mail out checks from Chemical bank that can't be cashed before new investors wire in funds sort of thing. There is regulation in place to stress test banks that are surviving on low interest loans. Might be more difficult to do that with a dark pool that has no transparency though.

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   
This time allow congress to construct laws to protect retirement funds and leave them out of the schemes of gamblers and shysters.

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: glend

I don't share your enthusiasm as the problem is not purely economic. If the recent growth in society resulted from cheap energy (oil as cheap as water) then society has to decline when that energy becomes more costly to deliver. Which results in a continuous roller coaster with worsening cycles.

1/improving economy uses more energy
2/energy becomes more expensive causing economy to decline
3/declining economy uses less energy
4/energy becomes cheaper allowing economy to improve
5/ go back to step 1.

A new world is coming if we like it or not.

You are missing the point. Assigning the Quantum mechanics duality (particle vs wave) to money makes the economics of supply and demand less of an interference.

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
This time allow congress to construct laws to protect retirement funds and leave them out of the schemes of gamblers and shysters.

Precisely.

If there were to be an implementation of Quantum Economics, big talks would need to happen between banks and government and new laws passed.

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   

No. Lawmakers need to dictate to the banks and gamblers how to protect their constituents future.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join