It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Someone is watching... ;)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Looks like Sauromon. LOL

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

Moved me

Thank you

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: eriathwen

That picture makes me envy you....I rarely envy anyone....ever!

Absolutely beautiful and soul inspiring. I can't imagine what I would feel if I saw that sight with my own eyes.

You are one blessed human being...that's all I can say.

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   
It looks like Gandalf, but it also looks like an Eagle (Gwaihir) swooping down

I guess the Lord of the Rings trilogy was right after all and there is a Middle Earth

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   
First, incredible photo!!

Secondly:

originally posted by: eriathwen
a reply to: intrptr
When I was a little girl I was a bit scared of the nothern lights, and I refused to go outside, I was wery intrigued by it and thaught It was very mezmerising so I had to watch with, I bearly dared to sit very quietly on my grandparents kitchentable to watch it.. The reason I was scared, well they said that if you waved to the nothern lights with a withe cloth or hancerchif the lights would come down and get you...
I was terryfied but absolutly stunned by its beauty

OH MY GOD I was terrified of the sky because someone once told me that if I looked up at the sky for too long then I might fall into it. Omg I was terrified!!!! I'd have nightmares about falling into the damn sky and getting lost in space!!! Prior to that, though, I was prone to staring up at the sky for long bouts of time... was waiting for something. But now I see more clearly(I hope, lol) and think that it was messed up for someone to tell me that because I really thought it was possible, lol. Similar story. You're not alone!

Thanks for sharing.

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: geezlouise

Hi

Oh my... I really wonder what the purpos of scaring kids with storys like that is... :p

Love&Light
SatNam

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 01:46 AM
link   
It looks like Santa to me. I always knew he was real.

Anyways, that's a beautiful picture.

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 04:25 AM
link   
a reply to: eriathwen

The reason I was scared, well they said that if you waved to the nothern lights with a withe cloth or hancerchif the lights would come down and get you... I was terrified but absolutely stunned by its beauty

Did you ever brave your fear and wave the cloth?

What a wonderful thing to have that display in your gran grans kitchen window. I would have been mesmerized, too. Sweet memories…

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Don't trip. One day we will float away from here, or get transported. I prefer to ride.

About your fear of that tale you were told, have you seen the movie Gravity?

If you can watch that, you'll never be afraid of being alone in space again.

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Hi

I think I actually very sligthly waved a white papertowl once but the lights moved so I freaked out
Even though it moves constantly I freaked out, cause they might be telling the truth...
I was maby 4 or 5 years old at the time

Love&Light
SatNam

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   

That movie made me cry so hard. lol. Idk about removing any kind of fear tho, lol.

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Ohhh, thats okay. I shed a tear, too. If you could sit through the whole thing without doing that, then I'd be concerned.

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   
It kind of looks like a stormtrooper helmet. Cool!

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Hey, it's Jerry Garcia!

Wow, I am old.

Great pic, thank you for sharing! Seeing the aurora in person just moved up a few notchex on my bucket list!

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Am I supposed to see anything of note besides the northern lights with a pinch effect applied? Its a cool pic, and worth the share, but your title has me confused. Is the someone you/the photographer and the subject being watched the sky and aurora borealis?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join