It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are no aliens artifacts found here on Earth?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove
a reply to: beenharmed

Yup still lost, don't bother continuing. I'll remain ignorant. Thanks for trying though.

Ignorance is bliss, so count your blessings.

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Frocharocha

Perhaps we cant find any alien artefacts on Earth because Earth is an alien artefact.

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

Perhaps we cant find any alien artefacts on Earth because Earth is an alien artefact.

I think its impossible to identify something as an alien artifact when we dont even know about our own history or where we came from. For all we know humanity is the alien artifact.

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: anonentity

I think its impossible to identify something as an alien artifact when we dont even know about our own history or where we came from. For all we know humanity is the alien artifact.

You might know where you come from but I do.

Many thousands of human beings have witnessed their own family members return as a spirit to advise them that life is a spirit self...that always existed before and always will exist. Origin LIght.

Because science has stated that intellect is the only reasoning, they tried to enforce their own beliefs upon our persons....alien creation, only because they believe that alien powers are the preceding spiritual informed statuses for gain of power......fake and false reasoning from an occultist mind...the conjurer of the evil spirit.

Science cannot factor spirit, for spirit has no factors. Science factors PHI an PI O as circular bodies....believing that DAVID was the ancient description of the creation of humanity...and hence O alien UFO bodies our creators.

Yet atmospheric mass exists allowing O the UFO to be formed...therefore this review is a reason to aspire that you are wrong.

The atmosphere exists before our life......we die as a human being and no spirit exists afterwards. We know as a human being that our life gets recorded by the atmosphere and forms a human life past life record...psychics have seen and spoken to these records.....hence only human beings get recorded in the atmosphere.

Aliens come and go because ALIENS are manifested/conjured by evil scientific practices....occultism itself.

Scientists believe in the ALIEN because our ancient brother on Earth millions of years ago....reactivated the ancient origin UFO attack that incinerated life on Earth's origin. If he did not do this science, scientists today would not have the belief that they have when they review data of cellular matter. The attack he caused had not yet ceased....and if it was allowed to cease the Year 2012 factored by the ancients, you would have a very different review of life.

You never think about data as factual evidence, instead only are driven by your own want of power.

I have had contact with the androgynous spirit that created our own lower organic life. I have seen the spirit of animals manifest after they have died....I know that the higher spirit personage that created us is angelic by our own review...and not image as in our Earth Heaven...the occultist review of an angel O...a circle.

Therefore real spiritual human beings have always argued and fought against the occultist evil review of stating that a O PHI body created life....fake.

You already existed fake human occult believer in your own powerful self.....you are fake.

Your spirit created the review for PHI and DAVID....how can you exist and then also state that PHI created you, when by purpose of application DAVID was used for the levitation of stone and the nuclear stone conversion. Since when is this your own person....get real for once occultist.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 04:53 AM
link   

How do you know you aren't being lied to?

Secondly I want you to clarify your post where you appear to be calling me a fake. Is that directed at me or what?

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 05:31 AM
link   
If you want to see an alien artifact your typing on one. You think human minds created the surge in technology in the past hundred years?

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Your a bit of a loon, no?

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 05:35 AM
link   
We are all using alien technologies right now, why do you want ancient proof, present proof is all about.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Those were myths to the people who made them. Sumerians didn't have gods, they had astro myths never intended to be literal. Later civilizations took them as true.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 05:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 06:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

How do you know you aren't being lied to?

Secondly I want you to clarify your post where you appear to be calling me a fake. Is that directed at me or what?

I have not said any human is a fake, I was discussing the spiritual information being fake.

I am not being lied to, because unlike Roman Catholic belief, I don't believe in psychic possession....but I do understand devil attacks and the inability for the human consciousness to self express....a totally different review to their own statements trying to insinuate that a human being can be fooled or lied to by spirit.

My spirit consciousness is in direct contact with androgyny....our origin light creators.

The Church has used the ploy of devil or possessed information before as being a ruse to imply that their own evaluations of spirit are true...and yet they do not employ the use of the real information of the bible themselves...because they were never taught it. This was due to their brotherhood being forced to change order values.

As I have 2 circumstances for my information...1 is my brother's own witnessed past life record advising me, just as I am aware that this record of self advised the children when they were attacked by the radiation, causing a loss of their personal Medium in the atmosphere and in their cells...it would have been impossble for a spirit to speak about Hell in such a way that it was spoken. The information of Hell was correlated from our own ancient brothers self possessed person, who dictated this information in his own dispirited travels...the only way he could have known.....in somatic trances.

Since I was irradiated at conception, I like all of humanity are born with mutated cell activity. It was through this circumstance and the continued irradiation of our atmosphere, that I came to know the information regarding increased radiation attacks, after my brother's ancient personal life recording was reactivated, and hence we can speak to the records and the records activated by vibraion/light/sound speak to us....how the children in the Fatima incident were advised.

My brother therefore advised me about his own occultist practices, without my own person being involved.

As a spiritual Healer I had many life dealings with humans and their negative life choices, so learnt many truths about spirit.

The 2nd fact is my spiritual Father who saved my life and spoke to me, told me how sorry he was for those "bad boys" and what they had done to me....sound like a real father in spirit?

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: uktorah
Frocharocha,
We can...
www.maya12-21-2012.com...

If you believe that, maybe you should read this thread.

Harte

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

Then there are ancient artifacts right here and ancient tale's such as they Chariots and Mirkaba of the Heavenly host etc.

About that third image:

It became evident that the alleged three thousand year old Space Module that was hosted by the Archaeological Museum of Istanbul was in actuality made from plaster 25 years ago.
Source

Of course the Mahabharata speak's of a great bridge between India and Sri Lanka which according to that story was built by a great emperor using giant ape men from the forrest as labour (giganto pithacus).
This is an image taken from space.

This sandbar was cut through at least twice in the last couple of centuries for shipping lanes. Sorry, no construction found.

Harte

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Well for one travelling around the galaxy with building materials for a small city is not really convenient as using the local materials provided by a planet,simply core out some hills and you have a base of operations. After all the materials there are already suited for the environment.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   

..............Because science has stated that intellect is the only reasoning, they tried to enforce their own beliefs upon our persons....alien creation, only because they believe that alien powers are the preceding spiritual informed statuses for gain of power......fake and false reasoning from an occultist mind...the conjurer of the evil spirit. Science cannot factor spirit, for spirit has no factors...........

I am actually mystified by your posts because you seem to lack communication skills. Seriously lack communication skills. So excuse me but where did you learn written English?

Are your posts some kind of intellectual game to see if you can beat a computer grammar and spell checker?

Do you actually want people to get your point(s) and indulge in intelligent debate or are just attempting to write something like Yoda from Star Wars for a bit of fun?

However in case you really do have problems writing English:

Maybe do write I like you for the point of comprehending my writings to you? In case just, my point, failed have you to get it at premier read through time.

(That beats the spell and grammar check too.
)

Your current style of prose is unintelligible and leaves you at a serious disadvantage. Basically other members (and readers) do not understand your obtuse use of grammar. Your posts resemble something composed by a (very rudimentary) computer language generator.

Can you confirm you are actually a human being?

If not things could get interesting.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   
What does an iPhone look like to a caveman ? A shiny black rock. Do we even know what to look for ?

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

..............Because science has stated that intellect is the only reasoning, they tried to enforce their own beliefs upon our persons....alien creation, only because they believe that alien powers are the preceding spiritual informed statuses for gain of power......fake and false reasoning from an occultist mind...the conjurer of the evil spirit. Science cannot factor spirit, for spirit has no factors...........

I am actually mystified by your posts because you seem to lack communication skills. Seriously lack communication skills. So excuse me but where did you learn written English?

Are your posts some kind of intellectual game to see if you can beat a computer grammar and spell checker?

Do you actually want people to get your point(s) and indulge in intelligent debate or are just attempting to write something like Yoda from Star Wars for a bit of fun?

However in case you really do have problems writing English:

Maybe do write I like you for the point of comprehending my writings to you? In case just, my point, failed have you to get it at premier read through time.

(That beats the spell and grammar check too.
)

Your current style of prose is unintelligible and leaves you at a serious disadvantage. Basically other members (and readers) do not understand your obtuse use of grammar. Your posts resemble something composed by a (very rudimentary) computer language generator.

Can you confirm you are actually a human being?

If not things could get interesting.

As the forums have operatives that involve the illegal experiment on the human beings brain and mind...through their review of UFO alien contacts...and psychic studies.....NO I am not a program.

You wanted to form a program which you believed related a human life to the Alien spirit...for you wanted information that you believed came before human life.....nuclear fuel and plasma.

Yet nuclear fuel never existed as a natural created product of stone....dust was.

You use snide underhanded comments whilst you also relate your own personal considerations.

Since when is a satellite and a computer program...human consciousness?

A human being formatted the program, but the program is recorded on wavelengths that do not belong to life.

Hence although you created an artificial format for inter-relating information with the human consciousness...you will never own consciousness.

The occultist program studying God and Christ as information of spirit and human life thought that they could format a program relating to the conditions of life itself...so that they could then change the messages into an artificial DNA replicated model of the human life with artificial chemical reactions.

This is the reason why human beings began to get attacked as a large percentage of phenomena cases.

I am a human being, always will be, just because you have a machine, don't believe that you personally are powerful.

And I also told you that as my mind channels were attacked by your illegal program, my ancient brother who wrote the ancient occult information was channeled to my review. His way of communicating is very strange...for our modern day mind is not the same as the ancient mind...for he destroyed what he had channeled by interacting the information with new radiation....why you can't copy it in modern times....funny actually.
edit on 9-1-2016 by beenharmed because: added extra information

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman
Can you confirm

See also: flight of ideas.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Has natural plant matter been incinerated before....yes it has, therefore it is obvious that your own study of the Shaman, such as the studies of Graham Hancock were for no reason, for their modern time shamanic brain journeys are different to the ancients.

NASA has done studies in scientific laboratories on human beings taking drugs and the chemical affects and imagery/information gained in the research.....part of the actual occult journey relating to the modern occultist belief of gaining the chemical DNA factors for God and Christ.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 06:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Harte

Interesting Hart, I would though like to see the actual carbon and isotopic dating evidence for there assertion, everyone knows this artefact real (Genuine) or not (fake or modern) is and has been an embarrassment to the museum since those articles were published as the museum want's to be seen to and actually to align itself and Turkish academia in general more with the western view and also they want to be taken as seriously as for instance the great, New York, London and Paris museums and this kind of press is not something they really wanted to be known for (Also the largest grant's to museums etc are most often from western donors).

That said the most convincing and I think wrong, but that is just opinion, rebuttal to the idea it is a space craft was the explanation of it as a bearded head in a helmet and as for a rocket I actually think it look's more like a rocket plane with the wing's and tail plane removed and filed off but until I see the research data I can not treat that page as any more valid than the claim's that it is an artefact as it could just be the museum wanting to brush it under the carpet so I want to see there research papers not there opinion's before I can go with that.

And yes the sand bar that crosses a natural current formed in the path of the current, very strange sandbar, you do know there is a natural current through there that would have actually prohibited the forming of a sand bar in the first place.

Yes we did clear and dredge it when we ruled india as part of the empire but that does not negate how it came to be in the first place in the seeming adverse condition's that should have prohibited it's formation.

Whilest yes there are two rivers that deposit silt into the gulf of mannar and yes the whole area is too shallow for safe modern ship passage due to the deep draught of modern vessels, especially large bulk container vessels such as are indispensable to modern India's economy but it is nevertheless a very rich marine environment complete with reef's as is the area of the gulf that the so called Adam's bridge shoal's are in also, it is however like many places in the world under the pressure of modern human population level's and so sadly greatly overfished with species population's having declined drastically as a result, the proposed new deep water channel plans have enraged many due to the further ecological disaster these would cause (as well as diverting the natural currents monsoon season and otherwise away into the new deep water channel and away from the reef's which need to supply nutrients etc which would further exacerbate species decline.

So yes it is shallow but a contiguous 160 killometer sand bar forming naturally across a current even if that current is relatively sedate at most time's, No?.

There may be other cases of museum's losing artifact's that were inconvenient, in the case of the alleged destruction/deep sea dumping by the Smithsonian of thoushands of inconvenient artifacts this was not to cover up a past civilization but to protect reputation's if it did happen and was an argument over Isolationism (which I think we can agree is wrong as a general hypothesis) and Diffusionism which I think you would possible broadly agree with if not a totally global phenomena most cultures do feed off one another for inspiration and idea's.
Though these pages are somewhat suspect and I have no way to verifying there validity they are nevertheless interesting tid bit's and if true indicate a truly harmful scandal that is up there with book burning.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
youtu.be...
humansarefree.com...
www.onelight.com...
projectavalon.net...
And before you say it I know you don't approve of childress and yes he is an author out to sell book's to sensationalis may be a ploy to do so.
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Which bring's us back to the story of how the bridge was built in the Ramayana
krishna.org...
Now I am a Christian bear in mind but it is still very interesting that they should have story's claiming king's 1.7 million years ago building a bridge between india and sri lanka right were these shoal's exist today and of course in the story he used a race of Giant Ape men which play's back into the smothsonian find's though in the wrong part of the world but even if there is no link at that time before modern man was supposed to exist there was indeed a giant race of humanoid apes, they had small brain's so far as we know but Gigantopithacus stood up to at least 10 feet tall.
en.wikipedia.org...
And they were in the right place at the right time to match the story.

edit on 11-1-2016 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join