It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the morning moving star

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 05:40 AM
link   
a reply to: sanitizedinfo

you are not going to believe this but I am in vinland treatment center in loretto MN close to the cities. me and 2 other guys have been watching this for the last 2 hours. I got staff members to look and they see it too. it was flashing red and blue lights. this was brighter than ANY aviation lights. and it moved unlike any aircraft I have seen and I have had some time in the military and seen some practice dogfights at white sands missile base in new mexico. the staff lady that saw it was married to someone in the air force and lived on a base and she had never seen anything like this. it moved in circles and back and forth as if flown by some drunk alien who stole its moms keys. it is now 5:51 and we have seen two more but they are further away and to the SE of our location. I am from Austin texas so I am not very familiar with this area or this light but I will be looking again tomorrow.

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I'm not so fast to question other peoples judgement when it comes to this, because there are indeed "UFO's" which imitate stars and they do "strobe" different colors. I have seen them myself, and they do not follow the movement of the rest of the stars in the sky, and most of the time, if they see you are on to them, they will slowly fade away, even on a clear night and the rest of the stars are still twinkling.

Want more proof? May I point you in the direction of Harley Rutledge and Project identification? A quick wiki search will verify that you are not crazy.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I see fake stars and fake planes every day. You are not alone.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join