It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Fourteen Foot White, Winged, Royal Draco

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: ConnectDots I'm not saying I believe this, but I had seen a woman who went by the title of Shaman. She said that our contract with the aliens ends soon and that human beings will be free of having to deal with them. I think the contract was more of a spiritual nature and not written down, but I didn't ask her about it because that's not what I was seeing her for. So, hopefully if any of this is true, we won't be bothered by whatever the aliens get from us anymore.

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: ConnectDots

I have been following the weekly interviews of Corey Goode, the intuitive empath (IE) who has been a part of the secret space program and is now a whistleblower, who my intuition accepts as credible.

Thought the name sounded familiar...

According to Goode, there are several dozen sites on Earth containing so called "Stasis Beings", who are apparently in a time dilation chamber able to slow down time relative to the outside world.

sitsshow.blogspot.com.br...

A thread about him...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Another out to make money off of BS.

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Closed for review.

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   
If you all keep posting in a mocking manner....you will be Post Banned. We are NOT kidding about this.

Continue to do it, and you just may find our account in review.

Remember the old saying:

"If you don't have anything nice, then don't say anything."

Stick to that and you're golden.

Continue to mock and ridicule people here in the UFO forums and you just may find your account terminated.

You've been warned.

Thread reopened.

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I have a huge problem with allegedly channeled material. I make some pretty out-there claims, but I at least have personal experiences that seem to confirm a lot of things I've read. As little as that is at least it's something and not, "I channeled this from Ashtar." Most channeled stuff I've read are not revelations. At best, they're niceties and platitudes, but no real new info.

Having said that, I question the motivation and veracity of Corey Goode and his cohort David Wilcock. I saw David at Contact in the Desert last year and he was accompanied with a large security guard and a German Shepard. Another attendee mentioned that last year he had an armed guard with him and had the doors locked so no one could enter or leave during his lecture/presentation. Doesn't he have giant, blue avians protecting him at all times? This sort of shtick and rock-star persona really raises some doubts regarding his character. People eat up this kind of regurgitated space-opera, while real researchers who seem to be on the right track, like Peter Levenda, don't get the attention and credit they deserve.

I guess my issue is there's no way for me to confirm this information. It's just presented for the taking or not and I see no practical reason for taking it. When it comes to areas like this, it's way too easy for charlatans to step in and start parroting the scene.

As far as the reptoids go - I've always thought it interesting that there are many representations of serpents and dragons that are positive symbols of knowledge, wisdom, power, evolution and enlightenment. Qualities that would make one a sage at least, if not a mage, in ye olde days.

dragon chasing pearl of wisdom

Mercury/Hermes/the magician - representing harmonious balance/merging of opposites. Notice that the figure on the right carries a staff with a bird and that Mercury has wings in addition to standing on a pair of wings.

Moses the Magus

Thoth - Egyptian god of knowledge and wisdom. Note the bird head and serpents on the crown.

Quetzlcoatl - known as the White Tezcatlipoca, the "feathered serpent",who has many associations with Mercury/Hermes/Thoth.

Considering this, maybe the white, winged reptoids aren't so bad?

I supposed it's good that you've been exposed to ideas that have broadened your awareness, just be aware that there's a lot of bunk out there and always more than one way to skin a cat. Read all the books and question everything!

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   
nevermind
edit on 2-1-2016 by Razmijix because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   
ATS used to be THE site to go to for alien/UFO discussion. That was one reason that brought me here,for the UFO videos and info.

Back on topic.

I wouldn't be surprised if this entity existed. You never know.

As the saying goes that the truth is stranger than fiction,from my experience that is 100% accurate.

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   
James Corey Goode AKA Corey Goode has posted some information which you can make of it what you will.

deadlinelive.info...

SPC Corey Goode says:
March 7, 2012 at 6:53 am
It looks like the readers ARE educated, my apologies… the Author… not so much. That is the problem with the Media today. They take some Hear Say from a blog or jump to a conclusion and the report. report.. report… No longer is researching for the truth a part of the process. People wonder why citizens have lost faith in the Media and so called reportes such as this one. My advice to this writter… if you do not want to destroy what is left of your reputation you should Apologize to the TXSG and promise to be more ethical and research articles before posting them. This is how rumors start that damage the people that pledge to serve their States and Country. This is actually one of the most ignorant posts I have read in some time. TXSG is at many events working mainly with local HAM Radio Operator groups… such events as the Plano Hot Air Baloon Festival and the one in this article. It is done as a service and an Op to train with crowd control and communications with local police to aid them.

Which is interesting considering he is not providing any proof himself when it comes to his weee out there stories.

Furthermore he can be found posting on this Facebook group page.

www.facebook.com...

What I can make of it, there seems to be a documentary with him being interviewed for the purpose of ADA.
Where James (Corey) seems to be suffering from PTSD.

There are some pics in there which he has posted from some surgery as well.

That, and his IT career which is easily found and looked up on Linkedin where he has several recommendations from what seem to be valid linkedin accounts.

From what I can understand corey is not able to work due to his condition.

My point of view is that he's just trying to make a buck.
If someone wants to pay to listen to his stories, that's fine.
But believing them to be true, is like believing in Star Trek.

Thanks

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: ConnectDots
I have been following the weekly interviews of Corey Goode, the intuitive empath (IE) who has been a part of the secret space program and is now a whistleblower, who my intuition accepts as credible.

In Season 2, Episode 16 "Cosmic Disclosure: New Frontiers in the A.I. War," Corey has talked about the horrible experience of dealing with the powerful royal Draco. Here is a screenshot of the drawing of it:

www.gaia.com...

Mod Note: This is a Pay To View link. Links to transcripts of these videos are located below and are free.

Corey pointed out that this powerful alien has an extra-dimensional overlord, however, and that this overlord is being suspected of being responsible for another problem that apparently is threatening our galaxy at present: artificial intelligence.

On Corey Goode's website, there are transcripts of the interviews. This interview was the third in a series that talked about AI. The first was "The Threat from Artificial Intelligence," the second, "Standing Guard Against the A.I.," and this one, "New Frontiers in the A.I. War."

Nice. Ty for added info!

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Here is an interview with Corey:

Published on Oct 23, 2015

The secret space program & alien connections with the shadow government, plus the psychic military experiments being used to interface with extraterrestrials are exposed by Corey Goode. Detailing his own experience as a child intuitive empath that was plucked out of school to join a covert military order, Goode explains how super soldiers, MKUltra, and other covert programs are operating under direction of the elite that are in contact with extraterrestrials. The truth about MILABS, REABS, alien presence on Earth, and misunderstandings about the Anunnaki are all illuminated on Buzzsaw, hosted by Sean Stone.

GUEST BIO:
Identified as an intuitive empath (IE) with precognitive abilities, Corey Goode was recruited through one of the MILAB programs at the young age of six. Goode trained and served in the MILAB program from 1976-1986/87. Towards the end of his time as a MILAB he was assigned to an IE support role for a rotating Earth Delegate Seat (shared by secret earth government groups) in a “human-type” ET Super Federation Council.

Goode’s IE abilities played an important role in communicating with non-terrestrial beings (termed “interfacing”) as part of one of the Secret Space Programs (SSP). During his 20 year service he had a variety of experiences and assignments including the Intruder Intercept Interrogation Program, Assignment to the ASSR “ISRV”– Auxiliary Specialized Space Research, Interstellar Class Vessel, and much more. This all occurred in a “20 and Back” agreement from 1986/87-2007 with recall work until the present day.

Goode now works in the information technology and communications industry with 20 years’ experience in hardware and software virtualization, physical and IT security, counter electronic surveillance, risk assessment, and executive protection, and served in the Texas Army State Guard (2007-2012), C4I (Command, Control, Communications, Computation & Intelligence).

Goode continues his IE work now and is in direct physical contact with the Blue Avians (of the Sphere Being Alliance) who have chosen him as a delegate to interface with multiple ET Federations and Councils on their behalf, liaison with the SSP Alliance Council, and to deliver important messages to humanity.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: ConnectDots

My assessment of what Corey Goode has to say is to give it time before making any kind of outright negation of his experiences or his character. I prefer circumspection. I state this to anyone who may read this thread not to you, ConnectDots, as you are willing to consider if he is telling the truth as he experienced and continues to experience it.

Some folks may be eating their words one day. Lol! I've known many people via the Internet and I've been privately told some amazing stories of what I shall term supernatural experiences.

I don't know Corey but his story is very similar to Michael Relfe's of many years ago.

White-winged Draco who consider themselves to be royals? Sure, why not? I can't rule them out. I've heard, read, had too many discussions with others and seen too much in the last 15 years to dismiss a lot of things that may be too uncomfortable to consider to be real.

Peace, and Happy New Year!

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Posted in error
edit on 8/5/2016 by ConnectDots because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join