It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al-Shabaab (terror group) uses Donald trumps statements for requirement in video

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   
It doesn't matter what somebody says or does with these people anymore. They are hell bent on all out global jihad. All we can do at this point is defend ourselves.

I guess the only way to stop them is to just not speak anymore, ever. Good luck with that lol

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: eXia7

I guess the only way to stop them is to just not speak anymore, ever. Good luck with that lol

Nah we ain't afraid except Hillary.

edit on 1/2/2016 by Deaf Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

Nah we ain't afraid except Hillary.

Honestly, I'm more afraid of the government than I am of the boogey man ISIS, or illegal immigrants, or roving gangs. Why is that? I think a lot of people should ask themselves that same question.

Greed and incompetence is a far scarier beast.

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   

I agree. I think the whole Islamophobia is one huge ruse. When people start to be afraid of Muslims that means the propaganda is working.

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Everything always hides the real issue.

That is why the US has been supporting the overthrow of secular ME leaders (that ALWAYS leads to jihadist terror) for now 16 years, through two administrations.

When is that going to become the issue investigated by congress and the MSM?

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

This fart Al-Shabaab is definitely an agent. A bogeyman. He has an Isis flag on his right and a sword inbetween his legs. woooo, scary sh*t. NOT!

Remember this fart?

He was an MI5 Agent.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Somehow I just knew a video such as this would pop up after Hillary mentioned it in the debate.
Surely you're not going to fall for "It was the video that caused the trouble" again? Seriously?
Even Boy Bush wouldn't fall for that! I stand amazed at the gullibility of the US tv watchers

Ghosts coming forward to dump on presidential candidates!

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

I don't think anyone read my OP lol

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   

If we stop saying bad things about terrorists maybe they'll be nice and stop picking on us.

The US needs a "safe zone" so the bad bad terrorist men can stop being mean.

:/

In all honesty, why would we care, why should we care what a bunch of cowardly murderers do?

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I think we should evaluate our rhetoric when it is used against us as a part of the propaganda war specifically the liberal rhetoric...

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality
a reply to: DBCowboy

I think we should evaluate our rhetoric when it is used against us as a part of the propaganda war specifically the liberal rhetoric...

I see the media and different campaigns giving more airtime to these walking turds than any social media venue would.

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   

I read your post. I did not click on your video because I refuse to give them my attention.
Why on earth would you? They make these videos as "click bait" and you took it! Fell right into their trap.
Honestly, I thought you were more informed....sigh.

They want to kill or enslave anyone not conforming to their values. Nothing you, me or The Donald can say will change that fact.

An honest conversation on our past mistakes? From a bunch of politicians? Statements like that are what make my head go sideways!

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Clicking the video is not a sign of being uninformed knowing your enemy is not a bad endeavor, and allowing a idea to be herd and shot down is what we believe in.

Further if you read my OP you know I did not blame trump or perhaps you do not understand what I wrote.

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   

A national conversation needs to begin regarding Islam and the group we are at war with, if it makes your head go sideways please firmly replant it.

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   
What does "a national conversation" even mean?
It's a catch-phrase used by politicians when they have no answers for the problems they've created. You've fallen smack into their trap.

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Wait a min these are the same guys who murdered over 100 shoppers in a Kenyan mall?? or whose recent attempt to murder non Muslims on a bus

Muslims shield Christians when Al-Shabaab attacks bus in Kenya
edition.cnn.com...
They have no moral high ground to stand on.
The same with ISIL
Isis slave markets sell girls for 'as little as a pack of cigarettes', UN envoy says
UN envoy on sexual violence says abducting girls has become a key part of Isis strategy to recruit foreign fighters in Iraq and Syria over the past 18 months
www.theguardian.com...

I do not like Trump one bit I think he is a dangerous clown. but if anyone out there with access to Trump BS also have access to ISIL ,Al Shahaab and Boko Haram's filthy pig like ways and I think I just insulted pigs, have no excuse to joining those groups unless they are filthy swines themselves.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Obama shakes his hand and has a cup of tea with Soudi Arabia dude
I don't think you are that much at war with Islam
Your president seems to not mind why do you

Upfront Sorry

top topics

<< 1   >>

join