It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putting into perspective the millions (or billions) of galaxies

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I do not post that much on ATS except when I am on a house-bound holiday with chores completed. It seems therefore an appropriate moment to engage into an infinitely large topic. Besides , I also wanted to give my new avatar a little running in (took me 3 hrs and 34 minutes to paint it yesterday from the imagination -I have censored it though)

We constantly read posts about aliens who apparently come from another planet/galaxy. The debate always circumsnavigates the issue of whether they are from out there or from within; inter-dimentional creatures are suggested as alternatives to aliens breaking the light-speed barrier, an so on.

I have my own view on this . I believe that everything that can reach us must come from within our own plane. Perhaps from another level but still from our own sphere.

Now the most important concept that I bring in to support my views is that of Microcosm vs Macrocosm (which also translate to As above , so below). Now, this goes to explain many things.

1. Thanks to powerful telescopes we are continually discovering new galaxies containing millions of planets. However, what is not being talk about is the opposite of the telescope. I mean the microscope. Already , thanks to the microscope, "new worlds" are being discovered at the microbiological levels. God knows what will be discovered if the microscopes were even more powerful. Just like the galaxies to be discovered out there , there is something esle to be discovered within.(Note : before anybody accuses me of being a science fan, please note that I dislike science but need to comminucate in a language that is spoken on ATS)

2.What happens out there (in space), is replicated within (biological level and also psychological level). It is the same blueprint manifesting itself everywhere.

3.If we accept the foregoing, it follows that the millions of galaxies out there are replicated within both our psyche and our physical body too. It also follows that if some alien were on a planet 5000 light years away, they would find a short-cut by simply aligning/mapping themselves to the correct equivalent vibe or manifestation in the microcosm and travel from there. What I am saying is that Mr/Ms alien would simply travel up from the depth of our psyche (from a point that resonates with its environment). But then, its environment was never 5000 light years away anyway.

4.All billions of planets and galaxies out there are mere projection of what is within us.

5.There is a twist in all this. A new more powerful telescope or microscope does not show us what was there to be discovered. It only shows us what has come to being as the result of inventing the new equipment. In other words , we are constantly creating our Universe (inside and outside)

6. Oh, I nearly forgot. So called "Aliens" or other beings from the inner planes are like the building blocks of the manifested universe. Trouble is they want to be human. Almost like king Louis inthe Jungle Book

The above may seem too simplistic but what can I do. That is the way it seems to me and works for me.

edit on 1-1-2016 by crowdedskies because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: crowdedskies
Maybe.
But I don't think we humans are that special , everything is built by our imaginations.
I believe we are here and its infinity both ways in size. I am the centre of my universe, but everywhere is the centre.
As for aliens, don't know. But not long ago it was crazy to think we could fly.

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 12:48 AM
link   
What is so bad about supporting science?

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Why shouldn't it be possible for both to exist? I mean, as within so without more or less dictates, there are inner, inter dimensional beings as well as extraterrestrial ones? Who says if life developed on other planets they wouldn't have their own "archons" as well?
I believe time and the barrier of lightspeed are debateable. I believe also that our schizophrenics have a thinner psychological skin and there are more than three dimensions. So while it may be a rare thing there could be intelligent life more successfull than we are, technological and "spiritual", if you define it as in touch with the unseen.

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 01:03 AM
link   

I kind of understand what your getting at. So like, let me ask if you have ever made this comparison, as many have. Each individual atom has a nucleus I think right?? Where the energy is stored?? When viewed with these powerful microscopes, we see electrons and protons 'orbiting' the nucleus much the way planets orbit the stars, also the source of the energy.

Men in Black has always parodied this theory as well.

Sometimes I just swear it is very likely this way.

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Just like the galaxies to be discovered out there , there is something esle to be discovered within.

Wow, more confirmation. Lately, I've been seeing this message again and again. Even a dream (from a world within), right after I prayed to Infinite Love.

If the universe is one huge conscious pattern, from Cell to Animal to Planet to Galaxy to Dimensions and The Universe(s), then wouldn't God be that Infinite Love that flows through it all and holds it all together?

Unity is not just an "idea" , it's understanding reality (all things are together as one whole reality)

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 01:34 AM
link   
a reply to: arpgme

yes, yes I agree and reaffirm your realization there. I have felt this way for about six years now.

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 01:47 AM
link   

You could condense 4-5 of your points/assertions with one: fractals. It's science, and is generally explained as such.

If you're not aware of E.O. Wilson, Google his name and spend a few minutes reading his work on ants -- easy read and may foster more of your curiosity concerning the 'micro' world.

Nice work on your avatar. I need one

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 02:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Why shouldn't it be possible for both to exist? I mean, as within so without more or less dictates, there are inner, inter dimensional beings as well as extraterrestrial ones? Who says if life developed on other planets they wouldn't have their own "archons" as well?
I

That is a very good point you are making and I will try to answer.

In my OP I did not say that beings did not exists physically out there. I said : " I believe that everything that can reach us must come from within our own plane. Perhaps from another level but still from our own sphere". What I was saying is OK they exist , but to make contact with us there is only one way to do so and that is from within.

Before you say to me : "I have got you . You believe in aliens", I will say any physical beings from another planet will comprise of the elements of that planet. Therefore expect a gaseous creature from Neptune , etc. Still , only from within can contact be made.

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 02:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: AmericanRealist

I kind of understand what your getting at. So like, let me ask if you have ever made this comparison, as many have. Each individual atom has a nucleus I think right?? Where the energy is stored?? When viewed with these powerful microscopes, we see electrons and protons 'orbiting' the nucleus much the way planets orbit the stars, also the source of the energy.

Men in Black has always parodied this theory as well.

I do not think that the proton and electrons 'orbiting' the nucleus maps with planets orbiting the Sun.

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 02:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: arpgme

If the universe is one huge conscious pattern, from Cell to Animal to Planet to Galaxy to Dimensions and The Universe(s), then wouldn't God be that Infinite Love that flows through it all and holds it all together?

Yes something flows through it all but different terminologies will be used by different people when describing that thing that flows.

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 02:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake
What is so bad about supporting science?

Too much support make scientists go off course and put blinkers on.

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Awesome. I love contemplating this subject matter, as above, so below.

I feel strongly there are universes within us, at the same time were something like energy inside of an atom inside Gods mind.

My most recent conclusion is that we humans are Gods thoughts. Little mini physical manifestations flitting about.

Maybe we are his nuero transmitters. Our actions dictate what neorological path is made. Some healthy, some sick, some positive some negative, some damaged and declining, some healing and growing stronger. It happens out there, into infinity just as it happens within our own brains.

Maybe if we were able to zoom out many light years to view the universe from Afar we'd see a brain, even further a being, go further and the cycle repeats itself.

It's all very mind blowing and fun to think about.
edit on 2-1-2016 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-1-2016 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 06:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: crowdedskies
Now the most important concept that I bring in to support my views is that of Microcosm vs Macrocosm (which also translate to As above , so below). Now, this goes to explain many things.

As you say that you are basing so much on this tidbit, shall we take a quick peek?
First, you present two opponents, a 'macro' "vs" a 'microcosm'!
That "vs" presents them as opponents, different things, individual, unique.
Then you go on to elucidate with; "which also translate to As above , so below".
Which is to say that, as I read it, you are admitting that there is no difference between an 'above' and a 'below',between a 'micro' and 'macrocosm'.
And, truly, there is no difference other than which way you're facing! A matter of Perspective!

Perhaps an illustration;

'Point to the left'.
Easy.
Note where you are pointing.
Now turn 1 degree and point to the left.
Again note the results.
Now another degree, etc...
And another 1/4 of a degree...
Turn in every possible direction, on every possible axis!
It turns out that every direction is 'left', 'left' is a 'cloud needing a particular Perspective to have any 'direction' at all!
Now point to the 'right'!
Same drill!
Note that the exact same cloud of 'left', is also, at the same moment, a cloud of 'right'!
And a cloud of 'up'!
And a cloud of 'down'...
Do the experiment!

The only 'distinctions' that can even be called 'left' or 'right', OR 'up' and 'down'... are a matter of Perspective!

Ultimately, We are One (unchanging (motionless), all inclusive) 'Cloud'/Reality!!

"What is always passing through, yet never comes nor goes?" - Zen Kahuna

edit on 2-1-2016 by namelesss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: namelesss
First, you present two opponents, a 'macro' "vs" a 'microcosm'!
That "vs" presents them as opponents, different things, individual, unique.

You really are looking too much into words. Everybody here will know what I meant by using "versus". I meant : one as opposed to the other. It is a bit like saying Microcosm on the one hand and Macrocosm on the other . I could also say me versus my mirror image. Does it mean that I am fighting my reflection?

You are also looking too much into the word "perspective".

The rest of your post does not really say anything other than playing with words.

I wonder if you are capable of coping with metaphors let alone symbols.

edit on 2-1-2016 by crowdedskies because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

This is it basically.

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: BeefNoMeat

You could condense 4-5 of your points/assertions with one: fractals. It's science, and is generally explained as such.

If you're not aware of E.O. Wilson, Google his name and spend a few minutes reading his work on ants -- easy read and may foster more of your curiosity concerning the 'micro' world.

Nice work on your avatar. I need one

All the points are one but it never hurts to explain something through different examples. I stopped at 6 and could go on to 100 or just leave as 1 point. It is a bit like aphorisms. Some need only a couple of aphorisms to get the point other need more.

I very rarely read the stuff on the internet and never look at the youtube stuff. All realisations are my own. A long time ago , I would search around a bit, but that is no longer necessary. If there is something that will benefit me, I will find it and know that I should pay attention to it.

Already I see that many on this thread are comfortable with Microcosm/Macrocosm ; As above so Below, etc. For them the penny has dropped already and such a thread is just a meeting of old friends and nothing new. They are the ones who are consolidating knowledge , having already got a solid platform. From now on the teachings will come from inside.

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   

It was a suggestion, not a criticism. It's all good, you'll find out one way or the other. Good luck.

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: BeefNoMeat

It was a suggestion, not a criticism. It's all good, you'll find out one way or the other. Good luck.

Thanks for the suggestion. I may have read your post too fast.

I will read on the ants. I am sure it is worthwhile.

I remember spending hours as a child watching large numbers of ants walking in opposite directions and how they always made contact with each other as if to give some information on the place they had just left to the ones heading towards it.

Even in adulthood these ant scenes stayed in my mind and left me wondering if we as humans were missing out on something. You have provided me the best possible link on this phenomenon. I think whatever I find will be loaded into my spiritual filing system

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: GoShredAK
Awesome. I love contemplating this subject matter, as above, so below.

I feel strongly there are universes within us, at the same time were something like energy inside of an atom inside Gods mind.

My most recent conclusion is that we humans are Gods thoughts. Little mini physical manifestations flitting about.

Maybe we are his nuero transmitters. Our actions dictate what neorological path is made. Some healthy, some sick, some positive some negative, some damaged and declining, some healing and growing stronger. It happens out there, into infinity just as it happens within our own brains.

Maybe if we were able to zoom out many light years to view the universe from Afar we'd see a brain, even further a being, go further and the cycle repeats itself.

It's all very mind blowing and fun to think about.

Actually, this is very true. Recently, astronomers mapped out the distribution patterns of galaxies in our universe. It surprisingly looked very similar to the patterns of neural networks in our brains. Do a search on ATS and you will find the illustrations.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join