It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jeb Bush Blames The Rise Of Trump On Obama.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879
Trump is the natural rebound from whatever the hell Obama is/was.

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 06:38 AM
link   
What's Jeb! polling at again? 3%? 4%?

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Jeb Bush? If he was a food, he'd be a rice cake topped with a bland cube of tofu.

Heh,heh,that made me chuckle star*.If Jeb had Balls/strategy with all the superpac money he's raised,He would've knocked that clown trump out months ago,but he flinched..That's what you get when you hire your failed brothers"advisers"..

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Trumps rise in the polls is because he is a genius at marketing himself to a targeted demographic with a style of rhetoric that
replaces their fear with anger. Brilliant.

Trump is the political equivalent of Chuck Norris and appeals to the same fan base.

Jebs miserable showing in the polls is because of his brother "W"
edit on 2-1-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Fox news hates Trump, they use him for ratings like CNN and MSNBC. That makes me like Trump, the fact that Fox hates him. Also, Limbaugh, Romney and a whole list of neocon dipstick hate him, that makes me like him. Jesse ventura even supports Trump. Yes, I know Trump is a madman with ugly hair but that's not why they dislike him. It should say a lot to people here on ATS that both parties, the media and overly politically correct that don't like his freedom of speech practices and those neocons don't like him, that alone should make all of us like him.

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Hilarys past is full of negatives and no positives, she has done nothing but spend her time in courts and covering up scandal after scandal. Hillary has not accomplished anything in her life on her own , not like respectful independent woman do.

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   
There are a lot of reasons for Trump.

One is the fact that the people supporting Trump want a dictator to enforce their anger on the country and that’s why Trump is using psychological manipulation methods on the people who support him.

Scapegoating Mexicans and Muslims, and he briefly tried black people as well; the traditional demagogic and racist and sectarian methodology.

The only thing Obama has to do with that is that he is black and perceived by Trump’s followers to be a Muslim.

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Go away Jeb, and take Hillary with you. Nobody wants more open borders and American jobs sent overseas like the overplayed Bush / Clinton Wall street owned monarchy does. ~$heopleNation
edit on 4-1-2016 by SheopleNation because: TypO

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Jeb is leading his family into obscurity and ruining his son's political ambitions as well.It's a fitting end for the Bush family.

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Jebs! opinion on politics is just about as significant as a liberals opinion on the economy. Its like the bat boy giving the all star hitting lessons. Know your roles peoples.

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Foderalover

Limbaugh hates him? It sure doesn't sound like it to me. Limbaugh talks about Trump like he talks about other candidates he doesn't actively disapprove of at this point in time. I've only heard Limbaugh chide Trump once for sounding a bit establishment or like a mainstream Democrat.

Granted, I only listen to Limbaugh for about 20 to 30 minutes two to four days, so maybe he spends even more time bagging on Trump that I miss.

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Granted, I only listen to Limbaugh for about 20 to 30 minutes two to four days

My Gwaad why??.. don't do that to yourself

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   
first came bush, and he swung this country so far right, we ended up in far left field! He planted the seeds for many of the problems we have today and nurtured them while in office. then obama came in, instead of pulling out their seedlings and planting a new crop, he just continued nurturing them and clearing the surrounding grounds for more planting of bs policy that fit the agenda.
well, the republican party lost many of the moderates during bush's term, and many of the moderate democrats really don't see any improvement with obama, thus the need for some third party activity and trump comes very close to this.
you can blame both parties for royally ticking off a portion of their base through their stupidity, or you can blame the people for just getting so sick of the political garbage that has finally reached the point of insanity, I don't care which....
but quite frankly, I don't see anyone stepping up to the plate worth a dang and if trump wants to step in with his antics more power to him...
heck he's probably the closest thing to mickey mouse I'll ever see!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join