It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

H. Res. 569 Condemning violence, bigotry, and hateful rhetoric towards American Muslims

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 05:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: peter vlar
a reply to: mazzroth

oin

Nope because under Islamic law they would only have to come to your house once. Convert or die, NEXT. They really don't care if you convert so no need to talk to you about it. Probably never had a Rabi by the house to talk to you ether. Same idea. Even most Christians are knocking on your door.

I bet you also get pizza flyers every weeks and one for that little shop down the road. Do you complain about those also? Or just toss them if you don't want to look at them. Same here Just say no thanks and 99.9% will move on.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: dismanrc

originally posted by: peter vlar
a reply to: mazzroth

oin

Nope because under Islamic law they would only have to come to your house once. Convert or die, NEXT. They really don't care if you convert so no need to talk to you about it.

Under Islamic Law? What is Islamic Law? Do you actually know? In America, we have laws based on the Constitution, not religion. Based on the number of attacks perpetrated by Muslims vs. Christians, you're worried about the wrong people. Do you know any Muslims personally or are you getting your Islamophobia straight from the Kool Aid? I know many, interact with them frequently and have served with several and had my ass saved by my Muslim interpreter in Bosnia. I'll take them over most Christians any day. The ones I know are far less ignorant than most of the Christians I know.

Probably never had a Rabi by the house to talk to you ether. Same idea. Even most Christians are knocking on your door.

So you're stalking me to see who it is at my door? kinda creepy.

I bet you also get pizza flyers every weeks and one for that little shop down the road. Do you complain about those also? Or just toss them if you don't want to look at them. Same here Just say no thanks and 99.9% will move on.

What were we betting because I'd like to collect. I live out in the sticks, not enough pizza places near here to leave flyers as there isn't much competition so they don't need to do that. And I don't say no thanks to the Christians, I invite them in for coffee. I was simply making the point that they are the only ones who show up at my door step proselytizing. It doesn't mean I'm rude to them.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I'm against bigotry and racism with regard to any people. It's not what America is about and not what any concerned American citizen who loves his country is about!

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: peter vlar

Know lots of Muslims personally, even married to one in fact. Lived in Bosnia for years.

Most the ones I know have NO care for Islamic/Sharia law. In fact all my inlaws in Bosnia say that if it come there they are fighting or moving.

I have said many times the issue is not Muslim per say, but Arab. Look at the NON arab Muslims and you see much less issues.

As for people showing up. The point is that other then Christian based religions there are not many that look for converts. Most will take you if you ask. militant Islam is one of the one the is the flip side of the coin. They dont ask, but force. (Well there is a way to NOT convert and still stay alive, but the "tax" is very high and if you don't pay you become a slave...)

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
There's already plenty of laws that address criminal behavior.

I think this new proposal is just more window dressing.

More like bowing to their masters from Saudi Arabia.
I reckon they own quite a few seats in Congress.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join