It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guess the Dictator or Television Sit-Com Character

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Guess the Dictator or Television Sit-Com Character

www.smalltime.com...

My son sent this link to me so I tried it, I picked Lt Columbo and the program got it, give it a try it only takes a minute or two you pick a charater or a dictator and answer a couple of questions.

this is what it told me below

I win again! You are player number 8 to have chosen Lt. Columbo from Columbo. I knew you were Lt. Columbo from Columbo from the start, but I strung you along for a while to make it seem more sporting. I hope that one day you will overcome the powerful sense of humiliation that you now feel. Until then, good luck.
www.smalltime.com...

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 11:11 PM
link   
LOL I did it again this time I was Castro and it got it

I win again! You are player number 38 to have chosen Fidel Castro from Cuba. I knew you were Fidel Castro from Cuba from the start, but I strung you along for a while to make it seem more sporting. I hope that one day you will overcome the powerful sense of humiliation that you now feel. Until then, good luck.
www.smalltime.com...

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I picked AL from Home Improvement. It got real close a couple times till it asked if the character wore flannels, then it knew everything about me........strange.

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Well, I win this round. You are player number 188 to pick Vlad the Impaler from Wallachia, and what a clever choice it was! You almost had me for a while, but you let your guard down. Don't worry, it happens to all of us sooner or later. Please play again, and next time I'll be ready for you, Vlad the Impaler from Wallachia.

new topics

top topics

join