It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Condemning Violence, Bigotry, and Hateful Rhetoric Towards Christians In The United States

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 05:33 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm
Did you on mean

It puts Muslims into a special protected class but offers no protection against speech geared toward others. 

It's complete and total BS and is against everything this country stands for. 

Muslims spew just as much if not more hate speech toward others as they receive and this will only make matters worse.

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

So when was the last time a Muslim showed up on your door step to spread the good word of their faith while making hateful comments because they had heard you had guns and assumed you couldn't have been a liberal and thus must've been of a similar mindset as those proselytizing on your front porch? Never? Ok... How many Muims do you personly know? I've known and served with many over the years and in fact owe my life to a Muslim translator who pulled me out of the line of fire and Muslim medic who parched me up. Should I judge every Christian on the blind ignorance demonstrated in your post? Every American for how moronic they act in foreign countries while I'm on vacation? Are blanket statements the cause du jour these days? It's conversations like this that I reuse how naive I was thinking I enlisted for the sake of protecting the constitution and the ideals of the founding fathers. Well done.

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: peter vlar
Not my words. You are barking up the wrong tree.

H.Res.569 - Condemning violence, bigotry, and hateful rhetoric towards Muslims in the United States.114th Congress (2015-2016) | Get alerts
www.congress.gov...

<< 1   >>

join