It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A dating site for white people is turning heads?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 04:11 AM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

It's the same thing when they say that Islamic extremism is not a reality here, it's the myopic view and only used when it suits their purposes. (World wide Islamic extremism is a very serious issue and very deadly, and growing) White=conqueror=evil, it reminds me of this somewhat philosophical moment I had when I was really down on my luck, and very poor, I remember looking at the Dallas sky scrapers from the south side of town, and noticing from that perspective it looked like they were giving me the middle finger, of course it was a flight of fancy but one that coincided to my perspective and place in life at that point in time.

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 04:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove
I want to make a dating site now. Call it "mixed couples mash up." It's goal, eliminate racism through interbreeding. A dating site oriented at one thing, people looking to go outside their "race" specifically.

So sick of racism. I've dated and married outside my "race" all these self segregating sites piss me off.

Self segregation pisses me off.

Race is a made up bull# concept and segregation, enforced by outside forces, or by oneself is 100% equally responsible for humans being divided by race.

Sorry to shoot down your near sighted theory but race is not made up bull-# and segregation was initially started by mother nature(and she knows best)Whites in the north, Asians in Asia and blacks in Africa. We were all uniquely adapted for our environments. Each race has achievements to be proud of,whites- too many to list, but a stock worth keeping.You'll call that racism but it's simply true and if it makes you mad then you need to look inward and explore your insecurities.Asians- invented gunpowder,oldest civilizations,countless accomplishments.A worthy people.And Africans- cradle of human ancestry and winners of multiple Boston marathons.
So don't be a hater if people don't want to mix races,it's none of your business.

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 04:22 AM
link   
I see a nice little mountain out of a mole hill over the issue of race again. Most dating sites have a photograph section making sure you don't end up on a date with someone' who's skin pigmentation is different to your own ( oh the horror of such a dilemma).

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: woodwardjnr

When I'm a millionaire I'm going to become a Morman the ones who can have loadsa wives and I will have a wife from every country on earth and have a united nations of children one from each country.
All molded for evil...
It is all start of my very evil plan.

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 04:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: fartsmeller46

I want to make a dating site now. Call it "mixed couples mash up." It's goal, eliminate racism through interbreeding. A dating site oriented at one thing, people looking to go outside their "race" specifically.

So sick of racism. I've dated and married outside my "race" all these self segregating sites piss me off.

Race is a made up bull# concept and segregation, enforced by outside forces, or by oneself is 100% equally responsible for humans being divided by race.

Sorry to shoot down your near sighted theory but race is not made up bull-# and segregation was initially started by mother nature(and she knows best)Whites in the north, Asians in Asia and blacks in Africa. We were all uniquely adapted for our environments. Each race has achievements to be proud of,whites- too many to list, but a stock worth keeping.You'll call that racism but it's simply true and if it makes you mad then you need to look inward and explore your insecurities.Asians- invented gunpowder,oldest civilizations,countless accomplishments.A worthy people.And Africans- cradle of human ancestry and winners of multiple Boston marathons.
So don't be a hater if people don't want to mix races,it's none of your business.

Going out but will respond to this bit of nonsense when I come back.

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 04:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

originally posted by: fartsmeller46

Going out but will respond to this bit of nonsense when I come back.

Too bad i cant be here to hear your likely insults(cause thats how you respond when the facts are just too unbreakable and true to dispute) but it all runs off me like water on scotch guard. Tah,tah!

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 04:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

originally posted by: Crazy Diamond
Notion of being proud (or ashamed) of ones color is completely ridiculous, in my opinion. I am white and indifferent to the fact.

You are indifferent to the fact because you are rarely made to think about it. If you were viewed with suspicion or fear by a large segment of the population, you would no longer be able to view your own ethnicity or skin color with indifference.

"Pride" is a bit of a misnomer when we are talking about "black pride" or "gay pride", ect. There just aren't many other words to use to describe the feeling of ostracization, and a person's commitment to retain their personal agency in spite of it.

When white people use it, it is very much like the dating site in the OP. It is usually redundant, exclusive, and largely unnecessary.

Pretty much any time I turn on the news I'm reminded I'm white and naturally racist, apparently. Any white person that is in The Hood will immediately be reminded of their skin color. My Grandmother used to live right on the edge of the hood because of her Retirement Home's location. She couldn't get smokes without being called, and I quote: "Wonderbread, cracker, Dumb Bitch."

Sorry pal, but blacks need not fear for their lives in white neighborhoods.
edit on 2-1-2016 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 04:42 AM
link   
a reply to: fartsmeller46

Heck we will be all one colour one day.
There are reports that Children born to genetically diverse parents are more intelligent than their ancestors.
I kinda agree with my experience of folk.

www.dailymail.co.uk... igent-ancestors.html

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 05:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

originally posted by: Vector99
a reply to: RickinVa

But, but, #BLACKLIVESMATTER.

Hypocrisy at it's finest. It MUST be racist.

I don't know the Population of Blacks in Utah, but iam guessing not many?? so who are the ones getting their panties in a bunch over this.. most black folks I know could give zero fks about a white only dating site.
BLM is a political stance against the targeting by LEO of black males at disproportionate rates going back decades.

Ugh! "BLM is a political stance against the targeting by LEO of black males at disproportionate rates"
No! It's a racist movement that attempts to use a victim mentality to blame whites for problems they created themselves and to extort the white community as a whole. Lets get this straight, white males are shot by police in a far greater number than black males. If a higher percentage of blacks are shot that's because a much higher % of blacks are committing violent crime which in turn leads to a police confrontation. 3% of the population are black males age 15-45, that 3% of the population is responsible for 54% of all homicides in the U.S.A. Half of the murder victims in this country are black of which 95% were murdered by other blacks. Where's blm now? They want to cause mayhem and play the victim over a handful of police shootings, mot ruled justified, but say and do nothing over the 11,000 + blacks murdered each year by other blacks.
Having said that, how much do black lives matter to these posers? And when will they start cleaning up their own communities where the real threat lies?
I can't take a movement seriously that riots and burns down their own community over a handful of police shootings that occurred while the victims were engaging in felonious acts. Yet says nothing about the thousands of blacks killed by other blacks every year.
Just hypocritical as hell and it tells me they're not serious people

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 05:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Misterlondon
white people are the dominant race in the USA, they do not need niche markets. .
If you reversed it and there was a website somewhere in asia or africa which was aimed at white people meeting white people I don't think it would seem so unusual..

The sad part is it's frowned upon to have a website aimed at meeting white people in a white country.. its just more pc gone mad..

What an ignorant statement. Dating is based upon the likes and preferences of the individual. Some like thin, some like thick, some like blonde, some like brunette. No one would have a problem with BlondesDating.com but when a person prefers "white" all of a sudden there is a problem? A bigot and maybe even a racist would say otherwise, but not anyone else. I'm white and I'm proud to be white. So unless you are saying there is something wrong with being white, there is nothing wrong with having any particular preference. Even if that preference is race...even if that offends you.

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

Being proud of being white, black, or otherwise is kind of weird really.... I guess I'm proud of being freckled or red haired... or brown eyed... or short... or... it depends on what you mean by pride.

Are you proud you are white as in the "race" or are you proud you're white as in the cosmetic feature?

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 05:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
What if a female posts her bio on any dating a site and states that she is only interested in black men?
Is she a racist?
Or is she only a racist if she is black?

If a white man states that he is looking exclusively for white women, it could be grounds for calling him a racist... couldn't it?
But if a black man wants to date only white women, very few would think of calling him a racist, I suppose.

Correct! If you are black...you can date anyone you want. But if you are white...you have to date any race or your a racist. What kind of crap is that??? It is called a double-standard, racist, bigoted and hypocritical. And big surprise...executed mostly by liberals.

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 05:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

Red hair and brown eyes? Don't think I've seen that before.

I think what he means is that he isn't ashamed of being white. It is a bit weird saying that you're "proud" of it as there is no associated culture in particular that I am aware of.

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 05:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

Somebody had to say it, I'm just glad it was fartsmeller who spoke up.

Thank you for being a bastion of freedom and fartsmelling.

HaHa! My pleasure.This politically correct crap needs to end.I'm a firm believer in what's good for the goose is good for the gander.

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 05:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

Pride as I'm using the term means that the group to which I belong...in this case based upon race...has a history of accomplishments that I am proud of. I also belong to male, conservative, Polish, tall, etc. Pride mostly doesn't come into play until someone tries to attack or demean you for being in that particular group. And considering all the left-wing race baiting and finger pointing...I am proud to be white. And yes...you can be proud of something which you had no control over.

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 05:50 AM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

Oh, not more of this bullsh*t. It's not "liberals" doing that, it's idiots doing that. Maybe they "happen" to be "liberals", but hey, the priests who molested children just "happened" to be Christian.

No one in their right mind thinks that having a preference for one skin color or whatever over another is any weirder or more racist than having a preference for one hair color.

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Eilasvaleleyn

There is no associated "white" culture interesting, the U.K,U.S, AU Canada do not share similar cultural traits, and beliefs?

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 05:53 AM
link   

If by "politically correct crap" you mean stupid things like this, yes, I agree. If you're complaining about it not being acceptable to freely insult people, then... Well, I'm sure you wouldn't mind if people replied in turn.

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 05:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Eilasvaleleyn

I won't try to take this thread in a different direction, so this will be quick and short. When you look at society and look at who is telling others what they have to do in order to be non-racist, non-homophobic, etc...it is mostly the left. They use race as a weapon against white people to get their way and they bait minority groups into the feeling of being victims for their own goals. You don't see that on the right. The right believes all people are equal and deserve fair and equal treatment. The left enjoys exploiting the differences. In my opinion.

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 05:54 AM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

Isn't that more "Western" culture, than "White" culture? There are similarities, yes, they are all Capitalist countries for instance. However, that is not exclusive to white people.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join