It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump’s Strongest Supporters: A Certain Kind of Registered Democrat...43% of them...

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Everyone educated enough in politics know that it's impossible for 43% of Democrat voters to support Trump.

What's scary is that, us actually seeing these kind of polls being pushed means that somehow, the TPTB are behind him. Does the MSN talk about polls considering Sanders? Or Basiago?

I think not!

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: theMediator
Everyone educated enough in politics know that it's impossible for 43% of Democrat voters to support Trump.

What's scary is that, us actually seeing these kind of polls being pushed means that somehow, the TPTB are behind him. Does the MSN talk about polls considering Sanders? Or Basiago?

I think not!

Erm, no. The report is actually quite a hit piece on Trump if you read it and it never claims 43% of registered DEMS would vote for Trump.

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Just reading the OP here, if you'll excuse me for interrupting. First of all, your 'attitude' is irritating.

Second of all, the POLL was relative to
the stable of running contenders in the GOP.

I'm a staunch Sanders fan. Trump would never get my vote if it was the General Election against either Clinton or Sanders. But, if I had to choose from among only the GOP contestants now on offer, I might choose Trump. Except, he'd destroy international relations within his first year. He has no filter.

He's like a horrible storm rolling in, and when a huge storm is coming, some of us get excited (I LOVE them!) ------ others become terrified and paralyzed. ---- Garrison Keiller once said that the love of storms is a way for us to vicariously do the things (violent, destructive, lashing out, unpredictable, raging fury) we don't dare do in our daily social interactions.

So - Trump is that storm.
That's why he's mesmerizing folks on both sides.

The question is: if ONE of these suits has to be the GOP candidate against the DNC, who would you prefer it to be?

I have thought about it. Even favored Trump overall at one point....but, at this point, Believe it or not, I'd choose Christie. Used to be Rand Paul, but no, not anymore. At least Christie has some real-life, New York, New Jersey, 9/11, Federal Prosecutor experience.

I mean, after all, the choices aren't so stellar. ya know? Don't you agree?
(Reminds me of a Catholic funeral I attended last month in a little tiny midwestern town - the 'lunch' served for the mourners was generic sandwich bread, generic 'american cheese', lots of tupperwares full of marshmallowy fruit-laced whipped topping, even the taco salad was drenched in French dressing!)

Yeah, slim pickin's, as they say. And that's just what we did - picked at it.....

edit on 1/2/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

edit on 1/2/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Christie would be a fantastic AG. The reason I like trump is that he is smart enough to surround himself with those that would get the job done. I like Rand but he is to narrow. Huckabee is very smart but his religious views kill hi mainstream appeal. The best choice for any establishment to me is Trump.

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   
So after making the Republicans look like well you know,Donald gets angry with the Republicans at the 11 hour and gives all his support for Hillary who becomes our first female Pres. He then plays golf with ole Billy Clinton ( has for years ) and discusses how many more billions he will make. Can you say TRUMPGATE !!!!!!!! May not happen but it does answer alot of nagging questions.

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

Christie would be a fantastic AG.

Christie already thinks he is a mob boss, that would be a bad idea.

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Christie would be a fantastic AG. The reason I like trump is that he is smart enough to surround himself with those that would get the job done. I like Rand but he is to narrow. Huckabee is very smart but his religious views kill hi mainstream appeal. The best choice for any establishment to me is Trump.

I honestly don't think Trump can win - the caucus and primary process is stacked against him. Of all the Republicans I actually think he is the most sane. Yes I meant that. Much of what he says is taken significantly out fo proportion in my view and skewed. There are some under tones to what he says which may be considered dangerous, but nowhere near as bad as the open war fever of the rest of them, barr Cruz and Paul. Paul seems to be too entrenched in an senate war he cant win, and Cruz has some inconsistencies that I don't like (though he would be second choice for me - that is if i had a choice!)

I think Rubio will win though - or even Bush.
edit on 2/1/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

I don't know. I used to not like him but the more i hear him talk we need someone like him. Like Giuliani did in NY. A set of brass ones.

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth
Like I said earlier.
Airplane food. You don't really want any of the "choices" offered. Presidents have been like that for a while now.

edit on 1/2/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

Christie would be a fantastic AG.

Christie already thinks he is a mob boss, that would be a bad idea.
...and likes to use his power to punish people who upset him. Along with beng the WWIII candidate, aching to get into a war that America cant possibly win, he has to be the most 'loony tunes' of them all.

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
Like I said earlier.
Airplane food. You don't really want any of the "choices" offered. Presidents have been like that for a while now.

Indeed - why can you Americans not find a proper politician?...
Oh wait, we have Cameron, Corbyn and Farage.. I spot a trend.

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I am always fascinated when people who cant afford their own healthcare call people who have made billions for themselves stupid.

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: JayTeee

Someone called Trump stupid?
I've heard him called a lot of things but I don't recall hearing that.

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   

I don't know. I used to not like him but the more i hear him talk we need someone like him. Like Giuliani did in NY. A set of brass ones.

No and no. I'll refer you to this to reconsider

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

No and no. I'll refer you to this to reconsider

Hadn't seen that before. Blows my mind that his could happen. I wonder if Mr Christie managed to get anyhting from Exxon or Wall Street?

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   

You mean other than campaign contributions?

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Wow...I guess I am back to where I was before.

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

You mean other than campaign contributions?

Hmm, well, I am sure there would not be anything untoward in terms of payment... so yeah, campaign contributions

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   

The reason I like trump is that he is smart enough to surround himself with those that would get the job done.

Straight out of Trumps stump speech.

I don't understand why people swallow this guy's campaign b***s*** while criticizing the other candidates for blowing smoke.

Who is this guy going to "surround himself with"? Who will want to work with him? He's a narcissistic jerk. He has zero government experience, he has few personal relationships with those qualified, he has no party connections and he's certainly not going to create any the way he's conducting his campaign.

What's an example of these smart people he's going to get? Katrina Pierson, the anti-government shoplifter who spent most of 2012 and 2013 collecting unemployment checks?

edit on 2-1-2016 by DelMarvel because: (no reason given)

(post by matafuchs removed for a manners violation)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join