It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cancer and chemo

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 04:10 AM
link   
a reply to: lavatrance

Prolly talking to the wrong person.

Can I suggest that you go off and do a little homework - I do realise that schools out ...

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 04:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Pardon?

Looks like u are here just for trolling. You come to troll in a topic where a person have cancer, what does that tell about you.

If you actually read her posts you will see that kinesiologist massage her or give her training which will help her.

I'm not sure in what country you live but in my country kinesiologist is like master of all sports, master of all types of training and master for healthy living with daily training. And you think that is possible with 100h.
Moreblike 10 000h. Or in other words 5 years every day schooling from 8 to 18.

But maybe you confused kinesiologist with kinologist?

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 04:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Timely

Let me ask you something. When do you get cancer? At what percise moment? I'll tell you... when the Dr gives you the diagonosis. That's the persise moment when you get and or have cancer. Not a moment before. Before you were cancer free as far as you knew. So again it's a witch dr scam.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 04:45 AM
link   

You need to do some research.

At what point does an innocent child who is presented to hospital with a mostly mis-diagnosed worsening condition ...

Get told they have CANCER ? ... They don't.

Their Parents are told ...

Now run along and enjoy the surf bro ... !

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 05:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: saadad

Looks like u are here just for trolling. You come to troll in a topic where a person have cancer, what does that tell about you.

If you actually read her posts you will see that kinesiologist massage her or give her training which will help her.

I'm not sure in what country you live but in my country kinesiologist is like master of all sports, master of all types of training and master for healthy living with daily training. And you think that is possible with 100h.
Moreblike 10 000h. Or in other words 5 years every day schooling from 8 to 18.

But maybe you confused kinesiologist with kinologist?

Kinesiology is a valid medical principle doing pretty much as you said.

Since the OP has said her kinesiologist has diagnosed a virus, mucus etc and has "unblocked meridians" I have to assume that she is talking about someone who is an Applied Kinesiologist as that has nothing to do with real kinesiology.
Applied Kinesiology was invented by a chiropractor in the 1960's and as is as useful as a chocolate teapot.

So maybe you confused kinesiology with Applied Kinesiology...

EDIT: en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 19/1/16 by Pardon? because: Added links

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 05:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: lavatrance
a reply to: Timely

Let me ask you something. When do you get cancer? At what percise moment? I'll tell you... when the Dr gives you the diagonosis. That's the persise moment when you get and or have cancer. Not a moment before. Before you were cancer free as far as you knew. So again it's a witch dr scam.

What about those who have died from cancer and not seen a doctor?
When did they get diagnosed?

You've not thought this through properly have you?

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 05:37 AM
link   

you're wrong, anything posted on a g ooo v website stated as some kind of a factual report is actually most likely propaganda.

It would be wonderful if you could back that up with evidence.
Or is your evidence "because it's on Google it's wrong"?

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 06:03 AM
link   

like who? Theydidn't get the voodoo curse

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a witch dr is no different than a MD. Only that they operate in 2 different countries. In one they witch dr does what they call a curse. In the other the md give a diagnosis. Exact same thing. Both voodoo curses. Both can work if you're not careful. That why you should avoid dr's at all cost. They'll kill you. They're paid assassins for big brother and big corps.
edit on 19-1-2016 by lavatrance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Donald Trump.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 06:22 AM
link   

a witch dr is no different than a MD. Only that they operate in 2 different countries. In one they witch dr does what they call a curse. In the other the md give a diagnosis. Exact same thing. Both voodoo curses. Both can work if you're not careful. That why you should avoid dr's at all cost. They'll kill you. They're paid assassins for big brother and big corps.

At what point does the MD do this "voodoo curse" on you?
Which one, out of countless visits to them do they suddenly think "Right, it's time to do the curse thing"?
Who do they select and why and why do they not curse the majority?

I'm really interested to hear your answers on this.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   

they make more money keeping you sick duhhh

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   

a reply to: meremortal

Wow, listen, you need to stop going to the doctor and do some research on this. Please don't go lettting them kill you. Chemo has a 98% mortality rate. Radiation, last time I checked destroys DNA, causes cancer and kills people.

Don't be a brainwashed mindless slave statistic. Like seriously. Please don't do it. They're there to constantly and endlessly tell you that you need more and more and more and more and more treatments, tests, surgeries, procedures, etc etc. YOu'll never get well according to them. NEVER. You'll always need some additional thing done, either until you die, or until you quit.

Why? Because it's a big money making scheme set up by the pharamasuitical industry. Please think about this? You actually think they're out to make you well? make you better? You're blind. They're out to endlessly make money off you which they make every time they give you a new proceedure. (even if you're not paying direct).

If you actually are concerned, then look into canabus oil. It's suppose to be very good treatment , if not a cure for cancer. Tons of people swear by it.

Please don't get anything else done via the dr. Look up chemo and radiation mortality rates. It's deadly. They'll kill you. Ahhhh. I can't believe how many people are brainwashed into thinking big brother is out to take care of them.

Stop telling people that chemo and radiation kill people! I had chemo and radiation and so have many other members . I've known some people who are still alive twenty years and more after their treatments! People are so fearful because of statements like yours. You terrify people and they are frozen with fear when it could actually save their life!

My husband and I had a friend who used that cannabis oil stuff for his cancer and he is dead and we said our goodbyes. I have not yet known of anyone it has saved. Maybe it has, I don't know, but in my own life and with so many others who took the traditional route, so far we are still here.

Do you honestly think that every Doctor is out to get you or only in the medical field for money? Don't you realize how many Doctors are in it because they genuinely care about people and their lives?

Chemo and radiation has saved many lives and these people have continued on for many years.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   

I'll tell you what can kill you...avoiding Doctors at all cost! How many times do we hear that someone has died of something that could have been cured had they have seen a Doctor but they refused? Doctors are not killers or paid assassins. OMG!

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   

a reply to: meremortal

Wow, listen, you need to stop going to the doctor and do some research on this. Please don't go lettting them kill you. Chemo has a 98% mortality rate. Radiation, last time I checked destroys DNA, causes cancer and kills people.

Don't be a brainwashed mindless slave statistic. Like seriously. Please don't do it. They're there to constantly and endlessly tell you that you need more and more and more and more and more treatments, tests, surgeries, procedures, etc etc. YOu'll never get well according to them. NEVER. You'll always need some additional thing done, either until you die, or until you quit.

Why? Because it's a big money making scheme set up by the pharamasuitical industry. Please think about this? You actually think they're out to make you well? make you better? You're blind. They're out to endlessly make money off you which they make every time they give you a new proceedure. (even if you're not paying direct).

If you actually are concerned, then look into canabus oil. It's suppose to be very good treatment , if not a cure for cancer. Tons of people swear by it.

Please don't get anything else done via the dr. Look up chemo and radiation mortality rates. It's deadly. They'll kill you. Ahhhh. I can't believe how many people are brainwashed into thinking big brother is out to take care of them.

Have you ever been diagnosed with cancer?

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Now that is a topic worthy of discussion.

Not the tripe you have spewed to date.

Stay on that tack and start a well thought out and carefully researched thread of your very own !

I'll read it !

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   

... you should avoid dr's at all cost. They'll kill you. They're paid assassins for big brother and big corps.

One might want to give this link a read...
10 persistent cancer myths debunked

And you have yet to answer my question - have you ever been diagnosed as having cancer?

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 05:33 AM
link   

I'll try not to do the d'uhh thing even though it seems very appropriate when "discussing" things with you.

But, unsurprisingly, you completely missed my point.
There are lots of people who don't get cancer or any other chronic and life-threatening diseases but who have at some point been to see a doctor.
Why didn't they get the voodoo curse?

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 05:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

... you should avoid dr's at all cost. They'll kill you. They're paid assassins for big brother and big corps.

And you have yet to answer my question - have you ever been diagnosed as having cancer?

I think he needs something a little more basic than that.
Or someone to read it for him.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 06:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

Just checked myth 1 and myth 10. Not sure I'll spend my time to debunk this debunking idiotic website.

SHARKS don't get cAcner. The proof they use is so stupid and I would jail the author that write that his zoo shark got cancer. Shark got cancer probably because it was living in 1by1 pool. Damn zoos keepers, they spread cancer to an animal that never had cancer. You know exposing to UV gives cancer, radiation gives cancer and so on.

So we go back to first myth. This idiots write that nan did not created cancer and that is true and they proof us good, but this stupid idiotic website explained it so bad that now people think ohh I m unlucky I got cancer. NO, you are probably 50% or more guilty for cancer, every time you expose your self to sun, radiation or any waves that give you cancer, smoke and eating crap food, meat and other animal products that are rich with hormone growth or just rich in proteins.

Please people use your brain, don't just read what they say without active thinking.
edit on 21-1-2016 by saadad because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join