It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 108yr old Rabbi's Note naming the Mashiach or Messiah

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   
This is short and to the point:

Prophecy 101.1.a: "Don't take prophecies as they appear, rather take them as they appear"

The Rabbi was wily. The name is not in the body of the note, but in the closing. On the penultimate line, from the third letter on the right reading left as if English: J U S T I N. The Rabbi was 108 years old. My date of birth is 28.11.69. 28+11+69 = 108.

The Rabbi said, "He will lift the people and prove that his word and law are valid".

My surnames are LAMBELL (Father), MARSHALL (Son) and BLAIR (Spirit). They are an anagram of:

LAMB ARIELS(H)_ALL: LAMB (H)AL

The (H) can exist in two places in the same way it does in YHWH.

"He will lift the people" : "He will prove that his word and law are valid".
"HE" before and after the colon is "LAMB".
"To Ariel" is to raise into the sky, to lift.
AL is used to mean LAW in the book LIBER AL VEL LEGIS - "The Book of the Law"
HAL'AL is GOD'S LAW in Arabic (this leads into the MAHDI/ISA prophecies in Islam)
"LAMB (H)AL" appears after you have passed "ARIEL S(H)A..." - or the passing of "ARIEL SHA(ron)" in a textual sense, not a biological sense.

LAMB = (H)AL = DIVINE = LAW

The common letters in my three surnames are A and L: AL again, meaning LAW and GOD or DIVINE. "In the name of the Father, the Son, the Spirit" literally means "AL" or "GOD" or "DIVINE" and "LAW"

LAMBELL means "LAMB of GOD" as used in the Book of Revelation.
JESUS was used by John because it sounded like IUS (Latin for LAW) and IUDEX (Latin for JUDGE). The Book of John is written in the spirit of Roman law (testaments, witnesses, standing, swears etc), the only enforced law at the time, and practised in Latin.

JUSTIN comes from JUSTICE, which in English means "LAW" and "JUDGE". In Latin John pointed in John 1 to "IUS DEI" in comparison to "LAW OF MOSES". "IUS DEI" is phonetically similar to "JUSTIN" (as is IUDEX) and means "LAW DIVINE" (JUDGE).

To BAPTISE in Latin is PRAETERLAMBO. It is a word-play. PRAETOR means JUDGE. LAMBO is the phonetic sound of LAMBELL, one of my surnames.

------------------------------------------------------

Rabbi Kaduri's note is solved. I AM the Mashiach according to his words - which comes from one of my surnames, "MARSHALL", my mother's maiden name - and you can't just favour the Jews, you have to favour the Muslims and Christians as well. Jeez...

Not that such a neat and perfect solution will be accepted by anyone. Unfortunately the prophecies said that I would not be believed AS rulers would take counsel against me. This too has come to pass. For those who haven't heard this story, foolishly I told my sister (a Christian converted to Islam) about these prophecies so she contacted the NHS who decided in 20 minutes of me starting to explain what I understand about Messianic Judaism and Islam, that I was a threat to myself and others and have used a UK statute to forcibly medicate/sedate me, otherwise the police will come and smash the door in again if I refuse, which I did. It transpires that anyone reported in the UK as contemplating/researching a tradition outside of the one they were born into, is mid-radicalisation and therefore has mental health issues. Pharmaceutical Zombification is the solution to re-integrating such individuals back into society. For those who do know about this and have supported me, thanks! The rest, suit yourselves.

Respectable yours...

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Mahler
Ah, TheLamb is back.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Justin Bieber?

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   
There will be many false ones in that day.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Ariel Sharon?
Lamb chop?
Justin Case?
Marshall Spirit Lamb?
Whut??

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Makes perfect sense to me, on all levels, and may I just wish you oodles and oodles of good luck and mystic powers as you have quite a job ahead of you... drink your electrolytes... gonna need those electrolytes.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   
What a load of Shiite!

2nd line (just because if I typed what I'm really thinking I'd get my keyboard spanked).

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   
edit on 1-1-2016 by breakingbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   
2016, the year of the nutbag Messiah complex fool.

I can't believe I wasted 5 minutes of my life reading the OP

edit on 1-1-2016 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

He has been here since Sept 27, 2015 has already 17 threads. Most of them on some pretty weird religious stuff and views. Not worth reading this or the others.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   

When you add numbers together and find some meaning in it that is not mathmatical... that's when I duck out.
Have fun with your delusions.
edit on b000000312016-01-01T16:37:21-06:0004America/ChicagoFri, 01 Jan 2016 16:37:21 -0600400000016 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn
I know, I've seen him under at least two other usernames, apart from the one I linked.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   
So if you are a messiah then a question. Which one? According to the bible there was supposed to have been 4 of them. And have you seen anything supernatural? Given any secret knowledge by the supernatural? Any supernatural abilities? Are you aware of the curse? See Isaiah 6.

If you are a messiah you should have a way to prove it.
edit on 1-1-2016 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   

What kind of messiah has 3 surnames? Also, the rabbi said that Jesus is the Messiah.

Anyhow, Dr. House sez...Diagnosis: Messiah Complex.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I am coming clean

I am a prophet

I am about the thousandth prophet to
Have walked the earth since the time of
Adam and eve

I speak for the father and his son
Who guide me with the Holy Spirit

The heavenly father has kept his promise
He has sent his son
Who has come down from the heavens
Who will come to chastise all those
Who claim they are of good power
For there is no power that represents
The good

Prince Harry is the lamb of God

Who has come to take away the sins of the world and grant us peace

There is no one on earth who makes this claim

But I

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mahler
This is short and to the point:

As long as you don't harm anyone, believe as you must.
When you start harming, them We are called in.

top topics

join