It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need information on greys and nordics

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 10:46 PM
link   
OK guys i need some help. I know of the greys,but I dont know about
them.Could someone give me some background information about them,
so I can join in more discusions,and if you can, information on the nordics too.
Were did they come from?

What is there roll in our history?

Whos there worst enemy and why?

thanks, smertfire.
ps. to talk more in-depth with me, email me at [email protected]
(please do not email me for any other thing unless your giving me information, or discussing A.L.F. topics, I get a LOT of mail)

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 02:43 AM
link   
I'm no expert but from what I understand about the greys is that they first came into the public eye when people began reporting stories of abduction.

They are believed to be the race involved in the Roswell crash in 1947.

Some theories are that the greys have made deals with the US government where they exchanged their technology for human specimens, hence the abductions.

They are about the size of a small child with big eyes, no ears, and a small mouth. Apparently they communicate telepathically.

You will find much more info through web searches.

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 02:46 AM
link   
There is already a lot of information to be found on ATS about both varieties of alien. We have a very handy search tool which can be found at the top of the page.
there you can do a google search of ATS or use our more advanced boolean search to find some of the info that you seek for yourself.
To get you started here are a couple of ATS google searches that I've done for you
grey aliens

nordics

(thread closed)

join