It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton suffers from ED.....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   
That's right folks.... you heard it right.

Hillary Clinton suffers from a severe case of ED.....

Extreme Dishonesty......

It has gotten so bad that her doctor has now prescribed her a lifetime prescription for..........

wait for it

LIAGRA

I saw that posted in a comment section of a news story recently and I just had to share it with ATS....

Love her or hate her, doesn't matter.... that was funny right there. LOL

Laugh while you can folks....I have a sneaky feeling we all may be crying after the 2016 elections.
edit on R162016-01-01T09:16:38-06:00k161Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   
It's funny...because it's true.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   
She also suffers from IBS as evident from the last debate she was at...

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Every single president or presidential candidate has been caught lying, every single one from our first president to our last, so I have no idea what this topic is about - this isn't news or new.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   
She is a liar. No news there.

But is this what makes a thread these days....the comment section from another site's news stories?

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Actually, I didn't realize this was a "breaking news" forum when I posted it.

Mods can delete it before the ATS "purists" stab me with a pitchfork or leave it as is, I really could care less.

Just trying to lighten up the atmosphere.....

edit on R402016-01-01T09:40:05-06:00k401Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   
No one is stabbing you, I think most of us are curious why you made a topic about Hilary when you can make a topic about the lies of all of them, they are ALL liars, no exceptions.

What is your agenda?

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: theySeeme

I have no agenda, other than I found it to be funny.... I posted it just like I saw it.

When I was a younger man, presidential elections were about selecting the best candidate.

Now it is simply trying to figure out which one is the least bad of nothing but bad choices.

I have seen no candidate worthy of my vote as of yet, and it is starting to look like I will sit out 2016. I refuse to vote just for the sake of voting.

No agenda here other than comedy and I will leave it at that,,,, last post from me on this thread.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: jheated5

There's plenty of evidence that she has suffered from Irritable B*tch Syndrome for many years.

-dex

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Totally thought you would go with Electile Dysfunction. As in unelectable? Get it? Huh? /sarc

I don't like her very much either, but then, i don't like any of them.

a reply to: RickinVa

edit on 1-1-2016 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

See a doctor if you speak truth for more than 4 hours.

new topics

top topics

join