It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Government 'recognises' anger at Donald Trump comments

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Foderalover
Proud to live in a country where Hispanics, Muslims and other countries try to determine who we vote for. Trump will be president and that's fact , anyone who says otherwise must have thought that Mitt Romney was going o beat Obama. Maybe if You hate Trump then align yourself with Rush Limbaugh and Mitt Romney because people like them hate him too, have fun hanging out with Lindsey Graham, Jeb bush and Carly Fingerinher.

You do know that Muslims and Hispanics in America also have the right to vote, right?

It's no surprise that a xenophobic, ignorant bully is your kind of candidate.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Foderalover

What about the Muslims and Hispanics from your own nation should they have to put up with Trumps outlandishly controversial statements?

People dont hate Trump they simply have issue with the things that he says. End of the day it seems to me that Trumps the one spouting hate speech.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   
I don't understand why some of You are in favor of illegal immigrants and terrorists coming here? Try going to another country undocumented and get caught. Oh, but we are supposed to not have rules enforced or laws, are you people insane ? Or are you just uninformed democrats that want a "feminist" that is still with her husband even after he humiliated her with those women ? Hilary is weak and a HUGE LIAR, it cant get any worse, Trump is like a breath of fresh air compared to that stale frigid woman.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Granite

Strawman argument. Irrelevant to this subject, and from a different era.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake I don't see any hate speech, only against ILLEGALS, the word that people love to leave out.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   

I don't understand why some of You are in favor of illegal immigrants and terrorists coming here? Try going to another country undocumented and get caught. Oh, but we are supposed to not have rules enforced or laws, are you people insane ? Or are you just uninformed democrats that want a "feminist" that is still with her husband even after he humiliated her with those women ? Hilary is weak and a HUGE LIAR, it cant get any worse, Trump is like a breath of fresh air compared to that stale frigid woman.

There a many hundreds of billions of threads about this, if not more.

This thread is about a UK petition to our goverment to ban Trump from entry due to hate speech laws.

What is your opinion on this as anything else is for one of the other threads?

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   
and why would Trump want to ban muslims ? Oh I forgot, because 99.9% of terrorist acts are committed by them and I could care less what kind of muslim, if Christians were doing more than killing an abortion dr. every few years then they can go too. What does the UK think about Kim Jong ? Wheres the complaints there ? The UK is just scared that they will have to keep their muslim terrorists and not send them here. Maybe the muslims can teach them how to cook because their food sucks over there worse than Hilary.
edit on 1-1-2016 by Foderalover because: (no reason given)

link   

I can see why you would support Trump.

link   

So what about his statements and uncouth remarks regarding Black people,

Specifically "Laziness is a trait in the blacks. ... Black guys counting my money! I hate it"

Are we to believe Trump was referring to illegal black persons?

I think not.

edit on 1-1-2016 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   

and why would Trump want to ban muslims ? Oh I forgot, because 99.9% of terrorist acts are committed by them and I could care less what kind of muslim, if Christians were doing more than killing an abortion dr. every few years then they can go too. What does the UK think about Kim Jong ? Wheres the complaints there ? The UK is just scared that they will have to keep their muslim terrorists and not send them here. Maybe the muslims can teach them how to cook because their food sucks over there.

LOL good luck fella given that this thread was started by a super mod.

Really good luck with your yehaw and your silly silly nonsense.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake Maybe its true ? Look around. Sorry but freedom of speech has its downside. The good side is that you aren't forced to listen to it/him.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: neformore

originally posted by: Trueman
Getting in the middle of an election process in another country is not their job.

You have missed the point spectacularly it seems.

Enough people in the UK petitioned so that the British government had to respond. It is mandated to when figures reach a certain number.

And the only answer the UK government should give is "We must respect the elections in other countries". But they rather give an answer that helps them earn sympathy. Biased.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I love picking on you overly politically correct butthurting people. I think some of you should move to Mexico or to a middle eastern country , either way we will be one soon so it doesn't matter. Its not right to hate but we do have the right to do it AND talk about it.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   

I love picking on you overly politically correct butthurting people. I think some of you should move to Mexico or to a middle eastern country , either way we will be one soon so it doesn't matter. Its not right to hate but we do have the right to do it AND talk about it.

What exactly is your point?

Really? you seem angry about stuff, why not start a thread about how you feel about these things.

That is kind of the point of ATS.

Write it, we will come and discuss these things with you.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   

All due respect, but you seem to be the one butthurt that the people in the UK have an unfavorable opinion of Trump and that there are Mexicans and Muslims in the US.

But you do have the right to hate and we also have the right to point-out that those haters are ignorant, uninformed meatheads that are not to be taken seriously.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Why would anyone care as to the colour of a person counting monies?

I relies the concept of freedom of speech is there to protect the morons as well as everyone else but there has to be a limit, that limit being preaching hate speech.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

a reply to: neformore

I don't know why a government has to do something against a candidate. It's the people's vote the only way to rule him out.

Maybe because a government are the elected representatives of the population?

I cannot believe I actually wrote that without laughing but I did.

Getting in the middle of an election process in another country is not their job.

This has nothing to do with the elections in the US.

It is simply that our laws prohibit certain people from entering the country if they break certain rules that we have.

If he breaks them then we can ban him from entering, simple as.

The fact that he is rich and running for election should not give him the ability to be free from these laws.

Yes, it has to do with elections in the US. This wouldn't happen If Trump wasn't a candidate. But he is a candidate with undeniable strong chances to win, and that's scary for many.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Don't they talk about banning some US Republican candidate every election cycle?

I have a feeling I've seen this type of news in the past.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   

a reply to: neformore

I don't know why a government has to do something against a candidate. It's the people's vote the only way to rule him out.

Maybe because a government are the elected representatives of the population?

I cannot believe I actually wrote that without laughing but I did.

This has nothing to do with the elections in the US.

It is simply that our laws prohibit certain people from entering the country if they break certain rules that we have.

If he breaks them then we can ban him from entering, simple as.

The fact that he is rich and running for election should not give him the ability to be free from these laws.

Yes, it has to do with elections in the US. This wouldn't happen If Trump wasn't a candidate. But he is a candidate with undeniable strong chances to win, and that's scary for many.

Fair enough it has something to do with it but the thread was about the UK's reaction and petition to have him banned from the country due to hate speech laws and the people of the UK's objection to his attitude.

As I said earlier the fact that he is rich and a presidential candidate should not exclude him from this law.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   
So, let me get this straight... Donald T. can't enter Britain because he's anti muslim but Bush and all the other Murdering Warmongers can? Hello ... Logic????

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join