It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Government 'recognises' anger at Donald Trump comments

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific
That's the second time I've seen the word cockwomble, or a variation of that word, in this thread. What is a cockwomble?

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark
That's the second time I've seen the word cockwomble, or a variation of that word, in this thread. What is a cockwomble?

To be fair it should be a banned word.

It is a rude word to describe a horrible rightwing person in the UK.

I should not use it but I get angry and feel shame for doing so.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Thanks. I'll add it to my collection of rude words. It's one of the more interesting ones.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark
Thanks. I'll add it to my collection of rude words. It's one of the more interesting ones.

I would try and forget it if you can, it is a horrid word.

It can only be used in the worst kind of conversation.

I am going to leave this one now as there are to many of them here...

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: nonspecific

originally posted by: MajorAce
To want to ban someone for wanting to slow process of a mass migration of a people who's whole belief is that all non-believers are infidels , yet their not called bigoted . Then to equate him to Hitler/Nazi's the chosen ones seems a little skewed.

What is the loss rate of US infidels/citizens the people of the UK are willing to accept to feel good about themselves?

Cause it all comes down to numbers 1 in 10,000 -1 in 100,000 let in that maybe a terrorist and do some damage must be something excepted.

Now before you go on tell me of my great ignorance , remember you may already be a Infidel

Wow did you idiots have a call to arms?

Two really badly explained posts in a row?

Retards at best.

Retards.

See!

Freedom of expression! You get to call us retards and idiots!

While not classy, it does illustrate that free expression does exist.

But your comments are retarded and idiotic?

You do nothing but spout nonsense.

When do you actually say anything of merit?

You just sound like a broken record? Bouncing from thread to thread with inane standard comments.

Can you see why people have an issue with this?

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

That's the power of perception, you will believe anything you want so I completely disagree with your assessment. Trump is a bigot with a big mouth. Racists and their organizations all support him.

Another fine example of Trump being a stupid racist is the retweet he sent out that was originally made by a racist. Trumps response to his own stupidity? He can't be bothered with fact checking.

Trump is an obvious bigot and only ignorant people will say otherwise.
edit on 1-1-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Well if he really wants to go he could always hop a boat with a fake passport

Please read,
www.sos-europe-amnesty.eu...

The Shadow of Mein Kampf: Europe’s Struggle With Itself

With a rapidly ageing population Europe doesn’t know what to do. While the answer is staring it in the face – immigration from Africa and Asia – Europe is busy creating contradictions that prevent this biological progress. For example: Sweden says yes to immigration, Denmark says no and Germany says yes and no. Germany, the caudillo of Europe, said yes to 800,000 immigrants in 2015, while at the same time paying a 3 billion euro bribe to Turkey, to get it to close its borders to migrants.

Meanwhile Britain rejects the few refugees in Calais, France. And France itself, probably Europe’s most racially mixed country, hysterically closed all it’s borders for awhile, after an act of terror in Paris. As for Europe’s Mediterranean, it is busy building a “wall” on the sea in a pointless attempt to stop people migrating from poverty and war. Indeed the Portuguese, Spanish, Italians and Greeks are themselves migrating north alongside the Africans and Asians.

I think Trump is the least of your politicians worries, just rage on Trump to hide the mess they themselves are making of Europe.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

Please read,

With a rapidly ageing population Europe doesn’t know what to do. While the answer is staring it in the face – immigration from Africa and Asia – Europe is busy creating contradictions that prevent this biological progress. For example: Sweden says yes to immigration, Denmark says no and Germany says yes and no. Germany, the caudillo of Europe, said yes to 800,000 immigrants in 2015, while at the same time paying a 3 billion euro bribe to Turkey, to get it to close its borders to migrants.

Meanwhile Britain rejects the few refugees in Calais, France. And France itself, probably Europe’s most racially mixed country, hysterically closed all it’s borders for awhile, after an act of terror in Paris. As for Europe’s Mediterranean, it is busy building a “wall” on the sea in a pointless attempt to stop people migrating from poverty and war. Indeed the Portuguese, Spanish, Italians and Greeks are themselves migrating north alongside the Africans and Asians.

I think Trump is the least of your politicians worries, just rage on Trump to hide the mess they themselves are making of Europe.

The problem with "Their" idea of our problem is skewed by their own reality.

In their Country you can't get a high powered weapon in 5 minutes.

It's apples and oranges and why we need a law enforcer.

Not a 40 criminal of our system. What they also don't get is...

We could bring back some jobs that we so gladly give away.

A rising tide lifts all boats.

edit on 1-1-2016 by whyamIhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Please read,

Your understanding of this is laughable at best.

Good luck with the simpleton opinions you have of s continent you know little about.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Immigration is Britain’s biggest worry, say voters

January 1 2016
Immigration remains the biggest concern for Britons, the Times/YouGov poll suggests, with six out of ten voters putting immigration and asylum in their top three troubles facing the country.

www.thetimes.co.uk...

New threat to British border as France builds first official refugee camp for 13 years
New 'Sangatte'-style camp at Dunkirk - just 50 miles from British coast - risks becoming a magnet for even larger numbers of migrants
www.telegraph.co.uk...

news.yahoo.com...

The British prime minister's bid to prevent EU migrants from claiming welfare benefits during their first four years in the country is the major hurdle to a reform deal ahead of Britain's referendum on EU membership in 201

It seems to me that Trump says out loud what other leaders do behind closed doors, bunch of hypocrites, afraid of an uprising of their own making.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

I think both the U.S and U.K are both partly responsible for the influx of refugees in to Europe via there state sponsored proxy wars throughout the Middle East. Never mind the fact that both nations are also currently guilty of bombing the crap out of Syria and creating potently even more refuges that will land on the doorstep of the European nations and also the U.K/U.S.

It not the British people that are making the mess, its our respective governments and current political institutions with there banker and corporate masters pulling the strings from behind the curtain.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

Please read,

The problem with "Their" idea of our problem is skewed by their own reality.

In their Country you can't get a high powered weapon in 5 minutes.

It's apples and oranges and why we need a law enforcer.

Not a 40 criminal of our system. What they also don't get is...

We could bring back some jobs that we so gladly give away.

A rising tide lifts all boats.

This is simply nonsense.

It has nothing to do with the topic in question and everything to do with your own silly agenda.

Your boat has no impact on this tide.

Nonsense.

Pure and simple.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Immigration is Britain’s biggest worry, say voters

January 1 2016
Immigration remains the biggest concern for Britons, the Times/YouGov poll suggests, with six out of ten voters putting immigration and asylum in their top three troubles facing the country.

www.thetimes.co.uk...

New threat to British border as France builds first official refugee camp for 13 years
New 'Sangatte'-style camp at Dunkirk - just 50 miles from British coast - risks becoming a magnet for even larger numbers of migrants
www.telegraph.co.uk...

news.yahoo.com...

The British prime minister's bid to prevent EU migrants from claiming welfare benefits during their first four years in the country is the major hurdle to a reform deal ahead of Britain's referendum on EU membership in 201

It seems to me that Trump says out loud what other leaders do behind closed doors, bunch of hypocrites, afraid of an uprising of their own making.

LOL are you really saying that opinion polls are a true representation of public feelings?

If that is your reasoning then I shall bid you good day.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: neformore

The fact that they would consider banning Trump and allowing Hillary says a lot more about a nation than anything else.

imho

Personally, I would ban Hilary too, awful woman. Bill on the other hand, I would shake his hand and take him to the local pub for a beer, great guy, but like all your great presidents, they are either shot or forced to resign.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

This post....Shows you don't get it.

People are pissed and want President Kick A$$.

You call American's a #ty name cause he voices his opinion.

We will Make America Great Again....Deal with it.

Why do you want a president that kicks arse?

Why not simply a president that does the best for his country?

Obama tried to implement a healthcare policy that would see everyone receive the treatment they needed without forcing them into bankruptcy, he tried to implement tighter gun control to stop children being massacred nearly every other week....and yet he is seen as the worst president ever because he refuses to be a "kick arse" president???

American dream? Wake up.
edit on 1/1/16 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Sadly none of this needed to escalate to this point, if world leaders would have intervened while ISIS was still in its infancy , many of these people would still have homes.

Obama stalled and stalled purposely.

www.bloomberg.com...

I started posting topics on the atrocities as soon as I heard about it, which went mostly unnoticed, as usual.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: neformore

First of all, I want to congratulate every single person who signed that petition, and every person who shared it online with their friends and colleagues. Although it must be said that the government response to it could have been more obedient, at least our servants in London recognised that we had made our feelings clear on the issue. That said, our servants in parliament had better get their act together and learn to comply with our instructions, to the damned letter, lest they make themselves obsolete to an even greater degree than they already have.

Now, as for some of the comments in support of Mr Trump in this thread, and the bad mouthing that my nation has received at the hands of some commenters, I have this to say. First of all, Trump will destroy your nation, and I am not talking about destruction like increasing the ability of poor folk, members of ethnic minorities, and other downtrodden demographics to actually have a voice, although I understand that this is often seen as social degradation, rather than the positive progress it actually is. No... I am saying that your nation will be on fire, from Alaska to the damned Alamo if Trump is elected. He will make enemies of your truest and closest allies, he will make friends with your demons, he will crush your futures, and throw the masses into the Stone Age, and he will do this because he will run his presidency like a business, not a duty.

The man got where he is today because he is a ruthless, cold, calculating, and morally defunct individual who thinks nothing of taking land and title from those who cannot defend themselves, thinks nothing of promoting business interests which harm great numbers of people, thinks nothing of financially devastating thousands, just so that he and a small cadre of his peers can become even more filthy rich than they were. That is how he rolls. If you want a president like that, then fine, but you had better recognise that you are all part of the damned problem, if you want a man who would sell you down the river for a Klondike bar to run your nation. It would be all the worst bits of Bush, and all the worst bits of Obama, refined and fed a diet of steroids, meth, and experimental combat drugs designed to induce berserker rage.

I pity you your lack of foresight, and I hope that you never have to experience the consequences of that pitiable failing.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

it is all about trust, I want someone that has America and Americans best interest at heart, country first, not one that wants to destroy it.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

it has nothing to do with supporting Trump, and everything to do with the leaders of this world are all sneaky hypocritical scum, just trying to cover their own A**

Or whatever underhanded thing they are involved in that they are terrified will be exposed.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   

a reply to: whyamIhere

it is all about trust, I want someone that has America and Americans best interest at heart, country first, not one that wants to destroy it.

Well,

When others tell me who to vote for.

It just hardens my position.

America First...I don't care if it hair lips the pope...

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join